Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update..

thanks 4 d pm
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was rally nice.  thanks for the update.
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
so naughty 😛!!! LOVED IT!
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
all i can say is why the hell am i blushing'?? :D
Awsum update ;)
Continue sooonnn
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
👏thanks..loved it.fantastic...superb...👏
meenaluma thumbnail
hot update
pls continue soon
Rocxy thumbnail
                                                               PART-19      

MATURE CONTENT

Both were back home and immerged in the thoughts of their uncontrolled moment in the car..😳   

khusi : OMG...hume ho kya gaya tha...kya soch rahe honge wo humare baare mein...hey DM hum uhne aab face  kese karenge..but what eva happened i m not guily for it...bhaii woh humarer fiance hein...shaadi hone wali he humari...and above all we love each other..
hum ye faltu k baat kyun soch rahe hein...

Arnav : tumhari himmat kese hui mere hone wali biwi k soch ko faltu bulane ki...

khusi got startled by the sudden voice of the man of her life...

khusi : aap??? aap yaha kya kar rahe hein woh vi itni raat ko...kartik bhaiya aate hi honge...

he came n hugged her from back...

Arnav : bhaii...ghar mera ...fiance meri...aur rahi baat kartik bhaiya ki toh woh office gaye hein...koi imp client aaya he abroad se...

khusi: kya... kartik bhaiya itnio raat ko vo office chale gaye...thats nit fair...mene aaj din bhar unse thik se baat nahi ki pata he...he is being so ignorant towards me...

Arnav : no no ...its not like that...the client must be imp so he have gone...and rahi baat aapki...toh unhone mujhsey kaha ki aap ka khayal rakye..wo aap ko disturb nahi karna chah..ya kahe hume..dis...turb...(he kissed her shoulder... )

Khusi :hmmm????

Arnav :hmmm...

khusi :so Mr. Raizada kya aap kya kal vi chutti he...office se???

Arnav :aap kahe toh hosakti he...

Khusi : no no... i didnt mean dat...mene toh suna tha ki aap bohot hi dedicated bussiness man he...

Arnav :koi sakk???

Khusi :toh Mr dedicated bussiness man aap din var toh humare sath rangreliyan manate rahe...aur aab vi raat ko fir se mere paas hi aagaye//aap ko kal office nahi jana...

Arnav :thik he..agar tumhe mera yun yaha aana acha nahi laga toh sidhe bolo na ...yese ghumake baat karne ki jarurat nahi he...(saying that he broked the hug n maintained certain distance from her...)

Khusi :aarrreee...humara ye matlab nahi tha...(now she hugged him) i meant ki aap ko kal jaldi nahi uthna??? office k liye???

Arnav :nop...

Khusi : kyun vala...

Arnav :kyuki mujhey mere fiance k sath bohot saara time spend karna he...samjhi tum

Khusi :ji...

Arnav :actually ...mujhey tumse kuch baat karni thi...woh...

khusi :bohot important he kya???

Arnav :bohot toh nahi...kyun

khusi :Kyun humey nahi karni...aaj hi toh hamare hot momments ka udhghatan huwa he...aur aap ho ki raat pe humare room mein aake 'jaha hum aakele hein' baat karne lag gaye ho...

Arnav : accha..tum wohi ladki ho na...jo thodi der pehle tak mujhey yaha si bhagane k firak mein thi...

Khusi :woh toh mein...

Arnav slammed his lips into hers and started kissing her senselessly...and both landed on khusi's  bed without breaking the kiss...they were literally eating eash other...with each kiss their passion was growing...both were enjoying  each other...
Khusi : Arnav ji...i love uuu...

Arnav :i love u too...jaan ...(and wid that words out from his heart  he stopped in his tracks..)

wid the sudden lack of love khusi got startled...

Khusi :kya huwa...why u stopped...

Arnav :we sant do more...its not rite...

Khusi :why you always do this...argghhh...(she slowly spoke...) not that much but we can do a bit more dan it...

Arnav :but what if i wont be able to stop...

Khusi :i will hit u...

Arnav :kya??

Khusi :i mean ...i will stop u before we cross the...

Arnav  again slamed his lips on her...he was just getting crazzy for this bold khusi...

Arnav :(in betn his smooches...) so u want more ha...

Khusi :ya...i want more of u...

he roughly cupped her br****...to which she moaned...her was getting wild on her...kissing her everywhere...giving her love bites...in total loving her wildly...and she too was giving fill on response  to him...then Aranv started pulling up her night dress...and cupping her from inside...she was so soft and her buds were all up...he couldnt control and bought his mouth near her buds...and gave a wet kiss...there...and started sucking her up...khusi was continuously moaning his name... she could feel his hard and hot erection in her feminine part...and that was exiciting her more...he gave his attention to both her br****...and when he was about to take his hand towards her trouser...she stopped him.. 

Khusi :st...oppp...not more...

both of them were breathless...they stayed in each others arms for some moment and...then Arnav raised himself...

Arnav :i guess... i got to go...its really late...

Khusi :hmmm...ya...

he gave her a peck...wishing her a goodnight

Khusi :Gudnight...😳

Arnav opened the door...to go...but he stopped in his tracks when he heard her gasp...he turned only to see a shocked khusi...

Guess...guess why she was shocked...hehe😆 will be eagerly waiting for ur likes and comments...and two things that i would like to remind u all...

1) this ss will go on getting hotter wid every update...so follow accordingly...😳

2) and secondly...the most imp note...those who get the pm...read the update but still dont like and comment it...will be deleted from my buddy list...😡
Edited by Rocxy - 11 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update  very hot keep it up!
007jindal thumbnail
wow hot update it is
i wonder why khusi is shocked