Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

😆 NVM.

No.. where? And Gaurav is the G-spot man, no? What's the story behind the 'Y'? 😆

Woman...you need to read the MOTW from 95-115 pages. And between the lines....but I don't have to tell ya that. 😆 Y is just Y. 😆
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

i'm majoring in Law right now

Law eh? Shouldn't be a problem for you if you've got those famed communicative powers. But you guys supposedly have short attentions spans, how are you getting by? 😆

@DejaVu: Oh whaaat, hey Sommy. Lol didn't know you changed your ID. I'm always slow to realize this stuff on here.  Your comment is flattering, i'm majoring in Law right now. I try my best to slip that shit in to IF. haha 

I didn't know that..😆..I thought she will make a good human rights activist or lawyer,..😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

Pullo : Ya I showed my wild side for Burma.Fiz was hella shocked😆

I like bad men...what to do?

Somy : I know right .Her opinion is so very convincing.

ha ha.. do nothing.. keep liking them I guess..

I watched Something Borrowed.. makes me wanna get married or fall in love maybe 😍😆
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Woman...you need to read the MOTW from 95-115 pages. And between the lines....but I don't have to tell ya that. 😆 Y is just Y. 😆

Mkay just my cuppa tea 😆 *scoots to get my daily dose of ish*

P.S.: G-man, you're the bomb.
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

I didn't know that..😆..I thought she will make a good human rights activist or lawyer,..😆

I lovee youu 😍 I'm actually in an international affairs and human rights concentration in law. yayyy so glad you think that. 

@DejaVu: Oh whaaat, hey Sommy. Lol didn't know you changed your ID. I'm always slow to realize this stuff on here.  Your comment is flattering, i'm majoring in Law right now. I try my best to slip that shit in to IF. haha 

No wonder Priya ...cool a lawyer in the house
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I lovee youu 😍 I'm actually in an international affairs and human rights concentration in law. yayyy so glad you think that. 

yeh to too much hi hogaya..

I was going for law too Priya but I don't think it's my thing so left it..

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Ok will go read lol 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

W*F?!!  😆  I have been hiding under a rock and to obsessed with Bollywood.  Maryada is getting redundant and the show ending tomorrow is a shocker to me, but I am not surprised.  😕  I miss your TVDekha name, it was more sexier.  😉  But, I am to focused on Zee shows more than Star.  But, it seems like Zee and Star recycle stars from one show to the next.  You don't watch Choti Bahu?  Rubina Dialik is such an amazing actress, I love her sexy western look.  😳

I agree Rubina is talented, she's really been given a chance to showcase her versatality this season. She is the saving grace of the show right now especially with the track being so poorly written