Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys

I have thought about this update for a long time because I wanted it to be good thanks for waiting!

Ok so here we go

Zaynah ðŸ˜³

Part 21: Meet The New Raizada

Anjali: ok I think I should go and call in Nani ok
Khushi: ok di

Anjali passed the little baby back to Arnav who slowly carefully took her off Anjali and he was about to give it to Khushi but Khushi stopped him and made him sit down with their little angel.

Anjali walked out having the whole family rushing to her asking about Khushi and the baby
Nk: how is the baby does she look like me!!
Nani: can I see them
Anjali: ok ok Nani you go inside Khushi is waiting and no Nk why would the baby look like you when she has a bua like me 
Payal: oh di how is Khushi and the baby how does she look like 
Anjali: she looks like Khushi and chote she so adorable payal
Akash: I want to see
Anjali: no Akash she isn't ready for people to come in like that 
Akash: what why?
Payal: Akash shut up and sit down
Anjali: you will understand when you have a baby

Payal blushed and looked away 

Nani: Khushi beta how are you feeling, you should rest let me and Arnav and Anjali look after our princess and come on Arnav let me hold her come on give me my great granddaughter 
Arnav smiled and got up and past the baby to Nani who was just smiling she kissed her small head 
Nani: Khushi she is beautiful just like her mother, oh my chote is a father I am so happy 
Khushi: thank you Nani come sit down
Arnav: Khushi come lie down and rest 

Arnav went to Khushi and helped her lay down she was in pain but she just wanted to be with her daughter but Arnav made her rest which she did.

Payal came in after Nani and took the baby in her arms she kissed her carefully; she then put her back in her cot and went to Khushi who was fast asleep.

She touched her hair and kissed her forehead and she quickly wiped her tears and and turned around 

Arnav: payal you guys should go home I am here with Khushi
Payal: thank you so much Arnav for giving my sister happiness even what had happen
Arnav: payal don't thank me, I love your sister and our baby more than anything and what happened it wasn't her fault nothing was and don't worry I will give her just love and happiness because payal she is my Khushi I love her so much

Payal had tears in her eyes and she was smiling she was so happy for her little sister she went to Arnav and hugged him and he hugged her back 

Payal: thank you so much Arnav
Arnav: it's ok 

Later on that day amma and buajis and Ina came to meet Khushi and the baby, the rest had gone home to help with the house and to let the others come

Amma went in first and saw Arnav sitting down on the chair with Khushi's hand in her hand; she saw the baby sleeping in the cot next's to Arnav

She walked in and tapped on Arnav shoulder and he looked up and saw amma and he smiled and got up 

Amma: can I hold her
Arnav: of course aunty 

Arnav went to pick up his angel and he passed it to amma which she took from him and kissed her forehead
Amma: you know she looks like Khushi mother 
Arnav: really
Amma: yeah, the same lips but she had your nose Arnav 
Arnav smiled: di was wondering whose eyes she had 
Amma: we won't find out now but soon

Amma kissed her granddaughters cheek and past her to Arnav again

Amma: I will call Madhumati 
Arnav: ok aunty

Amma walked out and called buajis to come in and meet Khushi and Arnav their baby

Buajis walked in and saw Arnav with the baby 
Bua: a re nand kishore she is so beautiful
Arnav: bua ji do you want to hold her
Bua: no no Arnav it isn't good to pass around a new born child to everyone I am finding at looking
Arnav: are you sure bua ji 
Bua: yes I am

Khushi woke up and saw bua and Arnav 

Khushi: bua ji you are here
Bua: no Khushi you lay down and rest you must be tired 
Khushi: no bua ji I am fine
Bua walked up to Khushi and kissed her forehead 
Khushi: bua 
Bua: Khushi I am so proud of you Khushi, look at you, you have a nice loving husband now I don't know how he loves you but he does and look you have a beautiful baby now Khushi you take care of them both Khushi
Khushi: bua I have you and amma and Babuji and di and Jiji and Nk...
Bua: yes you have a lot of people Khushi sanka Devi! Let see how your daughter turns out
Khushi: bua ji 

Bua: ok I should let Ina in 

Ina went in to see the baby she was so scared to hold her so she sat down and held her in her arms, she kissed her Arshi.

Ina: well of course she is beautiful look at her...  bua 
Khushi laughed and so did Arnav
Ina: bhai now I want a nephew
Khushi: NOT NOW!! I am not going through that pain again
Arnav: why Khushi I want a son now
Ina: yeah 
Khushi: but why we have a daughter 
Arnav: so
Khushi: ...
Ina: ok not now but later... she was about to continue but the baby started to cry making Ina scared and so Arnav

Khushi looked at Arnav who was so worried

Khushi: calm down she might be hungry
Arnav: ok
Ina: her bhabi feed her
Khushi: took her baby in her arms and Ina left the room 
Khushi: well go!
Arnav: what why do I need to go Khushi
Khushi: Arnavji my baby is hungry now go!
Arnav gave her the what the look and walked out and Khushi feed her baby. 

The next's day Arnav came early in the morning to see Khushi and his baby and to take them home so he brought her the chair seat with him!

Arnav walked in and saw Khushi holding their baby in her arms walking up and down the door talking to her and Arnav thought of listening

Khushi: you are my baby, and you are so cute but I have to say you do look like that laad governor but my princess watch we are going to be partners and we are going to annoy papa right, yay! I love you my princess so much you are the best thing to happen to me after arnavji!! You will make us both proud right! I hope that is a yes

The baby was just looking at Khushi and Khushi thought her daughter thought she was mad! Khushi kissed her cheeks and forehead and then she put her down on the changing mat and took out some nappies and was about to change her nappies when she saw Arnav

Khushi: Arnavji 
Arnav: Khushi how dare you make plans about me to MY princess
Khushi:  oh please see it mine
Arnav walked up to her and kissed her cheek and Khushi closed her eyes because Arnav had wrapped her arms around her waist! 

Arnav: thank you Khushi for giving me the best gift ever!
Khushi: Arnavji stop I need to change her nappy or she might get irritated and cry and maybe she might get a rash so move please
Arnav: fine

Arnav let go of her and let Khushi change her name and he looked at her while she did so.

After that Arnav got the discharge papers and took Khushi home 

She sat in the car carefully putting their baby in the car seat and they went to RM! 

What Khushi had a baby!!!! When did she even get married!!! Not why wasn't I there no I can't believe this Di, my Khushi who is mine is not mine no more she is someone else! Di I am coming and I am going to see who is this guy who took my Khushi away from me! 

Payal: come on Armaan, stop this and be happy for Khushi and bring Seema to 
Armaan: fine I am coming! But Seema can't come see is busy with her boyfriend 
Payal laughed
Payal: ok see you soon

Precap: 

Khushi goes home 
Big surprise 
Khushi's happy 

Khushi: Arie omg Arie its you

She rushed to him and gave him a big hug making the whole family stand up wondering who is this guy and making Arnav a bit confused and a bit jealous and angry on why is Khushi hugging him for! 

Armaan: no Khushi don't talk to me! 
Khushi: why what did I do
Armaan: oh you are married, you have a beautiful baby now and you don't need me now!
Khushi: no Armaan it isn't like that I need you!! Oh gosh I missed you so much
Armaan: missed you too Khush 

Ok so i Hope yOu enjoyes
thanks for reading

Zaynah ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update very cute and sweet asr a dad loved how khushi was making plan with the baby to annoy asr and hope armaan is not coming to cause trouble thanks for the pm

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome! Hope Armaan is just like a brother to Khushi!
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luvd it

updt soon

eho is armaan brother or friend
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was super cute!!...
Precap!!..everyone's facial expressions will be like "What the" especially Arnav..lol!
Thanks for the pm..
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sweet and cute update
thanks for pm
cont. soon
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update khushi making plans with the baby loved the update continue soon thanks for the pm

ASR6262 thumbnail
awww so cute awesome update thank u for pm me 
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 pm lvd itamazng precap is confusd
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very cute update
I lov ehow Khushi was making plans to annoy Arnav with her baby