Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glv_15 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry for late comment.. everyone is so happy for arshi na.. cute family ..
who is arman n seema.. continue soon
thanks for pm
pantrossy thumbnail
Lovely part
Interesting precap
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Heyyaa people

sorry for not updating since i got my reasons i am missing ipkknd so much

Anyway enjoy 

Love
Zaynah

Part 22: Baby Home

In the car, Khushi sat at the back with their princess as she was in the car seat. Arnav drove as carefully as he could on his way home as he didn't want anything to happen to their princess and of course his Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi I can't wait until we take her home
Khushi: I know taking his in for the first time, Arnav I am scared what if were are not perfect parents 
Arnav: Khushi I don't know about me because I don't know how to express my feelings but Khushi I promise I will give all the love to our princess and I know you are going to be the best mother in the whole wide world.
Khushi: and you are going to be the best dad...

At home everyone was busy running around cleaning, decorating and making things presentable for Khushi and their new member of the family... Anjali was so excited she was planning how his Karan and the mini Arshi will play together and how she will put rahki on Karan. While thinking about it brought tears in her eyes thinking about hers and Arnav relationship. Karan will be Arnav and Mini Arshi will be Anjali.

Nk: oh no you don't do it like that ok; it needs to be prefect ok... Khushiji is coming home and with our mini Arshi so perfect ok
Ina: Nk I know what I am doing ok don't tell me what to do
Nk: Ina look yeah it needs to be prefect
Ina: I know that Nk
Akash: can you stop fighting please and get a move on
Payal: my Khushi is a mother I am so happy. 

Everyone was just busy around the house they didn't even notice that Arnav and Khushi and their mini Arshi were at the door.

Khushi: hello! 
Anjali turned and saw them at the door and she rushed to the mandir and everyone quickly rush to the door 
Arnav: gosh you guys kept us waiting 
Nk: omg let me hold her 
Anjali: wait please 

Anjali came in with a Taal and did Aarti all smiling and happily.

Khushi walked into the house with her baby from the first time and they all told her to take a seat and they all continued with the decorations and preparations for the name ceremony. 

They took their seats and the pandit started to pray for the baby and the family as it was a pooja. After he was done he asked Khushi about the name.
Khushi: ermm I was...
Nk: I know...
Ina: no I like Arshi
Arnav: I like that... he looked at Khushi who was a bit confused but looked at Arnav and smiled
Khushi: but I don't want her name to be Arshi... I mean I love the name its has a beautiful meaning!!
Everyone started to laugh 
Arnav: well of course it does Khushi
Khushi: I like the name Ananya 
Everyone smiled and Khushi looked at her daughter in her arms and smiled and kissed her forehead
Arnav: Ananya Singh Raizada AKA Arshi
Nani: beta I like that
Anjali: yeah so do 1!
Khushi: so Ananya 
Everyone made up their mind and they had decided to call their daughter Ananya. 

After that everyone sat down for tea that Payal was serving, everyone was sitting down talking and smiling and laughing and all adoring the newest member and the other new member of the family. Karan and Ananya

Khushi was slipping her tea when someone shouted out her name and she turned around and saw what was so unexpected. She got up and turned towards the door and a handsome, tall and fit guy standing there with his hand crossed. Khushi smiled 
She walked towards him with a smile and tears in her eyes slowly, she looked so emotional. The whole family stood up and looked at Khushi reaction but Payal, Babuji, Amma and Buaji knew why she was like that. But Arnav he was so confused and a bit jealous some odd reason.

Khushi: Arie?! A tear dropped from Khushis eye... and she rushed into a hug with him and he hugged her back tight and touched her hair and hugged her in a warm embrace. 

The whole family stood in shock not knowing what was happening of course not the Gupta's who was smiling and who also had tears in their eyes. Arnav was furious at the fact Khushi was hugging another guy in front of him and that to with some much affection. 

Armaan: Khushi! He smiled and pushed her apart and hit her head and she touched her head a made the ouch sound and punched Armaan in the chest and wiped his tears and he wiped hers.

Armaan: oi Khushi I see how it is?
Khushi: what?
Armaan: where is she? He said not looking at her but looking around the room and he saw Khushis family and he rushed towards Buaji and hugged her and touched her feet for blessings
Buaji: beta how are you?
Armaan: I am good Buaji 
Armaan then went to Amma and then to Babuji and took both of their blessings he then turned around and greeted the rest. 
Khushi walked to Armaan who was smiling.

Khushi: Nani this is Armaan, my friend 
Armaan: friend? 
Khushi: Armaan?
Armaan: oh ok Khushi I see how it is just a friend not best friend
Khushi: Armaan obvious hamesha...
Armaan: and forever 
Both smiled...
Armaan walked up to Nani and took her blessing and then to Mami and then hugged Payal making Akash a bit annoyed.
Khushi: Armaan let me introduce you to my husband Arnav!

Khushi walked up to Arnav was standing there.
Khushi: Arnavji meet my best friend Armaan! And Armaan meet the best husband in the whole wide world who I just adore to million bits. She said putting her arm in between his and resting her head on his shoulder while Arnav looked at her with love.
Armaan looked at them with all his happiness and put out his hand for Arnav
Armaan: Armaan Khushi best friend
Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada nice to meet you! 
Armaan: hope you keeping my best friend happy hamesha 
Khushi: and forever... wait let me introduce you to our daughter Ananya 
Armaan: Ananya Khushi?
Khushi nodded 

Khushi walked over to Ina and took Ananya out of her hands and brought her to Armaan who smiled and took her in his arms and kissed her cheek
Armaan: Khushi she is beautiful she just like you Khushi. But Khushi I am still angry with you
Khushi: why?
Armaan: best friend right how comes I wasn't invited to your wedding!! No wait how comes I didn't know about you and Arnav before you told me about everything Khushi you have a beautiful baby and I didn't know thank god for di for calling me or I won't have known I would had been looking for guys for Khushi to get married to! 
Khushi: well Armaan... my wedding wasn't...
Khushi looked at Arnav and then at her baby and remembered her past and then looked away looking for something to get her out of there.
Suddenly Ananya started to cry, Khushi took her off Armaan and walked towards her room as she might be hungry. Arnav followed her while Armaan went to Payal and shouted at her about not coming to her wedding too. 

Khushi was feeding Ananya and then when she was down she had fell asleep so Khushi nicely put her in her cot but then Arnav walked into the room and she stopped and looked at him.

Arnav: Khushi you ok?
Khushi: yeah why wouldn't I be? 
Arnav: oh just asking 
Khushi: hum
Arnav: sorry
Khushi: huh for what
Arnav: for not trusting you, for being a idiot to force you to marry me, to give you all the pain that you didn't even deserve, but Khushi I promise you when you were crying my heart told me to stop but me being an idiot listen to my brain... Khushi I love you so much and Ananya, please forgive me as I am the best husband in the world!!
Khushi smiled and rushed to Arnav and hugged him tight and kissed his cheek with all her pure love to him.

Arnav: I love you Khushi
Khushi: I love you so much Arnav I really do, I love you too. 

Arnav cupped her face and with his thumb he wipe the tears and he kissed her eyes and then slowly moved down her face to her lips and kissed her softly there was not force it was simple slow and soft gentle and pure sweet love. Khushi responded to the kiss, it started of soft and slow and then it went more passionate they pulled apart not even wanting to and took some air. Arnav kissed her neck and she tilted it to give him some space. Khushi was gripping onto his shirt to pull him more closely but stopped when they heard a knock at the door. 

They quickly pulled apart and looked at each other, Khushi was blushing and she turned around and fixed herself while Arnav cursed the person at the door for disturbing them...

Thank you for reading 
i am upset that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is now finished but I am still continuing my ffs as that hasn't finished anyway if you are going to continue reading then comment and like I need to know as I can then delete people off my list unless I read your ffs 

Thank you once again
And please do leave a comment and a like thank you

Love

Zaynah ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 11 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
here also 1st one to comment...😆
very sweet update...
arman khushi's friend...
baby's name anaya so cute...
arnav so caring husband...
dear IPK m too sad but active in forum till the IPK live...
read ur updates also...
update regularly...

Edited by Akorshi - 11 years ago
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am glad you still continuin wid the FF cozz I am feelin better only by reading the FFs guys ! Armaan seems to be interestin character ! Is he the partner for Anjlai ! Loved the update ! Even I feel like cursing the person in door
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soo cute!!
hihih...continue soon!:)
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank god! finally u gave us an update... I keep stalking this story... its one of my fav... and the update is awesome... actually one of my wish came true... I always wanted Arshi's lil princess' name to be Ananya... and I'm so happy they named their cutie pie that name... wat more can I say... just love ur story... continue soon & thx for the pm... I'll be waiting for ur update... and could u plz put a pic of baby Ananya... so, we know how our Arshi's little bundle of joy luks like...Edited by AbithaKarthik - 11 years ago
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so cute updt

updt soon
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it thnx for 4 updating and pm.
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute update!!...
Thanks for continuing your ff's & for the pms...