Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
preeti
It was...FANTASTIC. You explained every emotion really well . Loving the track. And m telling u plzzz cont soon yaar can't wait for the next part
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...sry 4 readng late.bt it ws jst awesum.i m speechless.do cntinue soon.waitng 4 nxt part.nd thnx 4 d pm
Dina98210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh pleeease continue sooon...!! I love it..!! And pm
Me pleeease...!! Your doing fantastic in writing these updates...!! Thanks
princess258 thumbnail
it waz amazing waiting 4 next pt plz pm me ok...
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing i loed omg i wanted a precap why did u stop???? Please continue soon ufff hope virat comes
To
Rescue... Please PM me when u update SOON
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wooow that was very well written... i bet that car was virats and he does and emergency stop 😳
Please update soon...
im really into yur fanfic ..it just sounds so real like yur writing it for the tv serial in reality ... one request can yuh make it longer 😊
btw i love yur qoutes expecially this one.. so im stealing it and then telling you hehe 😆( i hope you dnt mind) 
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww no precap!!! but loved the update n eager to no wat happens next pm me!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AHH!! Preeti !!! 🤗
I have FINALLY managed to read all the chapterss!!! 😳
Love it, love it, love it !!! <3
babe, you are just damn good! 🤗
you're making it so damn real, i can imagine every single word and emotion of this SS!! (make it a FF, it's not going to be a short story at all! 😉 )
And you have been updating so quickly, i am very impressed! 👍🏼
but honestly i can't describe how much i love this! *going all hyper crazy mode*
You rock, my lovely shovley kudi !! <3
Keep writing and make it longgg! 
waiting for the next part so eagerly. Damn, you know what this distracted me from me exam revision! haha!
Love you lots! <3 

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know what guys you are all just babes! Thank you so much for your amazing comments!!! Love you all ! And also please don't be upset if you find the upset short! It is only because I am updating daily! Hope you understand! I think I might change it to an FF as well (as Pooja suggested) because I don't see this as a short story any more!! Also this time I have sent the PM to everyone on my buddy list so if you would not like a PM please don't hesitate to let me know :) x Okay so I know you must be eager for the next part so here I go! :) xxx 

Song for today's update ~ Kuch Iss Tarha - Atif Aslam (This song is beautiful - one of my favorites so sit back and enjoy!)  

PLEASE NOTE: These updates are entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people (living/passed away) are totally coincidental. These updates are not meant to offend anyone and are just a creative way of expressing thoughts and ideas.

Part 9 

Follow up: The rain is getting heavier and Maanvi is beginning to feel sick.  She waits there for 15 minutes and there is no sign of her di or Jigu. Suddenly these batameez boys come out of the hotel she is standing next to. They begin to chase her. Maanvi is scared. She does not have the courage to defend herself. The guys crowd around her and grab her chunni. Maanvi makes a run for it but loses energy and begins feeling weak because of cancer. She is in the middle of crossing the road still being chased by the boys when a car suddenly comes speeding towards her out of nowhere. Maanvi is about to be hit when'.

When someone grabs her and hugs her close their body and pushes her out of the car's way. Maanvi is tucked in the person's arms and doesn't even have the energy to look up to see who it is. The person hugs her tighter and kisses her forehead scared that he may lose her. He strokes her hair. It seems like this person is giving her all the love that exists in the universe. They are so close to each other. He is holding her so securely against himself. Maanvi is shivering in his arms and he is warming her, comforting her and loving her. Maanvi eventually gathers the energy to look up to see that it is none other than Virat standing in front of her eyes. The two of them stand their staring into each other's eyes in the rain. The boys have run off by now seeing Maanvi safe inside someone's arms. Maanvi is shivering cold. She is soaked. Her hair is dripping wet as are her clothes. Virat takes his jacket off and wraps it around her. He lifts her up into his arms and takes her back into the car. Maanvi is crying. He wants to get her home as soon as possible. He starts the car in a hurry but finds it has ran out of petrol after all the driving of the day. He immediately calls Viren. Viren tells him to wait so he can come and collect them but then he finds that the other car which he was driving in has been affected by all the rain and there has been a break fail which while take quite some time to fix. Viren suggests that they spend the night in Hashok Hotel which Maanvi had mentioned. Virat agrees but is unsure whether Maanvi will feel comfortable for this. After all, they don't have the same relationship as they did a while ago when they were last together in a hotel. He sees that Maanvi is shivering cold despite the warmth of his jacket which is now soaked. He sees her getting sicker by the minute. He grabs some spare clothes of himself that he always leaves in the car. Warps his arm around Maanvi and takes her into the hotel. There is only one room left quite a way up the stairs in the hotel. The electricity is gone due to the heavy rainfall therefore they can't use the lift. Maanvi begins walking up the first few stairs but is out of energy. Virat lifts her in his arms and carries her up. Because of the electricity failure when they get in the room everything is dark. A cleaner comes up with some candles and a matchbox and then leaves. Virat lays Maanvi down on the bed and lights the candles. Maanvi is so restless'so cold'so freezing.   

Virat: Maanvi'Maanvi'tum theek ho? Tumhey patha hai meri jaan nikalgayi thhi. Tum theek no Maanvi?

Maanvi can't respond. Virat pulls her into his arms and hugs her tightly.

Virat: Accha vo sab choro. Yeh merrey kuch kaprey hai. Tum jaakey nahaalo aur inhey pehenlo. Bukhaar hai tumhey. Araam sey.

Maanvi goes to freshen up. She has a shower, comes out and puts on Virat's clean clothes. Virat's clothes are way to lose for Maanvi but she has to make do with them. She comes out too see that food has been placed in the room. Maanvi feels very sick. Virat comes to her. He places an arm around her waist and takes her to the table where the food has been placed. She is not willing to eat but he feeds her and makes her do so. Maanvi looks so sick. After eating Virat lays her down on the bed and lets her sleep. He makes space on the floor for himself. Maanvi is only half asleep and Virat can tell. She seems to be getting sicker and sicker by the minute. In her dreams Maanvi is remembering all the negative of her life. Finding out about cancer, bua ji telling her off, what she said to Virat and how the boys were chasing after her. She remembers the feeling of isolation. She remembers how scared she was when no one was with her and she was alone being misbehaved with from those boys. The only person she had remembered then was virat. The only hope she had was that Virat would come and save her and that is exactly what happened. Maanvi continued to relive the moments of her life but in her dream this time no one came to save her from those boys chasing after her. There was no Virat. Suddenly Maanvi started calling Virat's name in her sleep.

Maanvi: Virat'Vi-vi-vir..virat'bacho'choro'.chordo mujhey'Virat bacho na'Virat mujhey maaf kardo'please Virat'.I love you '.

Virat was not asleep. As soon as he hear Maanvi's voice he crept up on the other side of the bed beside her to see that she was shivering. He could tell what she was remembering in her dream. He understood everything.

Maanvi: Virat'please bachao'.Virat!

Virat put his hand under Maanvi's back and pulled her up into his arms.

Virat: Kuch nahi hua. Mein hoon na tumharrey saath. Kuch nahi Maanvi. Kuch nahi.

Maanvi has now woken up from her dream. She is crying. She has lost all hope.

Maanvi: Virat'Virat math jao please. Virat'.vo mera saath'mujhey chua unhonney'Virat please math jao'Virat.

Virat pulls Maanvi closer into himself.

Virat: Kuch nahi Maanvi mein yahi hoon. Kuch nahi hua'kuch bhi nahi. Hu na mein yaha. Sojau Maanvi bohoth raath hogaya hai. Mein hoon na jaan'

Maanvi: Virat please math jaana'VIrat please'

Virat: Nahi Maanvi'kuch nahi'dekho mein yahi hoon.

Virat lays himself down with Maanvi tightly secured against his chest tucked inside his arms. He kisses her forehead and warms her pulling her closer to him.

Maanvi: Math jao Virat'.  

Precap: Virat takes Maanvi in his arms. It seems like everything was going on the wrong track but now it's all right. It seems like the puzzle pieces have finally fit together.

Quote: Don't be afraid to tell someone you need them because you never know, they might need you as well.

Please forgive any spelling/grammar/punctuation errors. Suggestions, ideas, feedback and criticisms are most welcome-don't hesitate to post! Hope you enjoyed it :) x 

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update!!! Really excited for the next part!!! Thanks for the pm and please do pm me when you update.😃