*||VirMan Partners for Life: Pg.93-LastUpdate||*

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Partners for Life: VirMan! 

CHARACTER SKETCH

INDEX 

Click here to view Part 1 (Page 1 - Post #1) 

Click here to view Part 2 (Page 4 - Post #3) 

Click here to view Part 3 (Page 7 - Post #8) 

Click here to view Part 4 (Page 11 - Post #3) 

Click here to view Part 5 (Page 14 - Post #8) 

Click here to view Part 6 (Page 17 - Post #5) 

Click here to view Part 7 (Page 20 - Post #7)  

Click here to view Part 8 (Page 24 - Post #5) 

Click here to view Part 9 (Page 28 - Post #2) 

Click here to view Part 10 (Page 32 - Post #4)

Click here to view Part 11 (Page 42 - Post #7) 

Click here to view Part 12  (Page 47 - Post #1) 

Click here to view Part 13: Section a) (Page 51 - Post #5)

Click here to view Part 13: Section b) (Page 55 - Post #5)

Click here to view Part 14  (Page 59 - Post #6) 

Click here to view Part 15 (Page 64 - Post #1)

Click here to view Part 16 (Page 70 - Post #3)

Click here to view Part 17 (Page 76 - Post #4)

Click here to view Part 18 (Page 82 - Post #8)

Click here to view Part 19 (Page 87 - Post #3)

Click here to view Part 20 (Page 93 - Post #1)

Other work:

VirMan FF-Partners For Life:

VirMan OS-The Dancing Argument: 

VirMan OS-The Seventh Day Confession:

VirMan OS-I'm going to die. 
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3314978

JeeMan OS-Emptiness Everywhere:

PM LIST

mahi_, heaven princess, cutie_mahima, preethis, layna, SweetRozie123, -Vishwa-, sizzysehrish, abisamratgunjan, Nazmaa, teeena, luvzindagi, __Shivani__, cherry..., miss_precious, anupm04, hs7071, Khush 94, sonika_virman, kishu81, Veronica1504, canuck-umz, lovepreet29, princess258, uzmasable, srujanahpvr, jessiekarthik, Shivrajput52, Sonia17, virmanforever, Krazzy4u786, lakhanikomal, isha.raj_98, nishi12345, FairoozT, nirbasito, Dina98210, MTBT_12071316, kkekaishi, Shaf21, Dina98210, madpaki, Khushi15, -princess-, kajenvirman, virmanloveraish, Prach_VirMan, ANTARA-2244, khusam, queenyuks, Monu_Deewani, Poojaa_P, poojawal_Pooja_, Mjhtgeet357, virmat, VirmanxFan01, Chandani2392, inlvwithehmmbh, BabyGee_1995, adventure_gurl, --Aarzoo--, jesmin.farjana, sehar123, MaRiZ, imsid, suhaarabia, priasweet, Amri174, madpaki, ari-spy06, girl_rocks, misaki, littles12, JANAGI, TrueKash, arohi16, PhoenixAsh, love_never_dies, jasminedayal

-Everyone on my buddy list will be PMd so don't worry if you're not on the list above-

If you would like to be added to the PM list please let me know and send me a buddy request (Preeti_Shadia). If your email is not validated and you would like a PM let me know and I will send you a request! :) x                                                 

PLEASE NOTE: These updates are entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people (living/passed away) are totally coincidental. These updates are not meant to offend anyone and are just a creative way of expressing thoughts and ideas.

Part 1

Maanvi has arrive at Virat's house. Virat is not saying a word. He is just watching to see what happens.

Maya: Yeh ladki! Yeh ladki hai iss sab ki zimidar. Hamesha sey yeh mujheyy aur Virat ko alag karna chaathi thi.

Maanvi: Dekho Maya tum galath samjrri ho. Ayssa kuch nahi hai. Tum kyu-

Swamini Bua: Bas Maanvi. Bohoth hogayya...peheli hi tum hummari parivaar mein itni problems laa chuki ho. Tum itni gir sakthi thi humney kabhi nahi socha tha...Kaysi ladki ho tum? Turns to Jeevika. Jeevika...humney socha hoga ki itni si baath apney behen ko sikhaaney kilye tum kabil thhi!

Maanvi: Swamini Bua...mainey humesha sey aapki izzath ki hai par please-agar aapney meri di key khilaaf kuch kaha na tho mein bilkul bardaash nahi karungi.

Maya: Ey Maanvi...tumhaari itni himmath ki tum bua seyy palat key javaab do? Ho kaun tum...ek do kauri ki ladki?

Viren: Maya samhaal key...Maanvi key khilaaf ek aur shabd nahi.

Swamini bua: Viren? Hummey laga ki tummhey apni chottey bhay ki khushiya ki zara si ho kadr hogi. Likin nahi, tum apney bhay ko chodkey is paraayi ladki ka saath derrey ho?

Jeevika: Bua ji, please...ismmey Maanvi ki koy galthi nahi hai. Vo tho bas-

Maya: Trying to suck up to Swamini Bua.Aap bhi? Jeevika bhabhi aap bhi galath ka saath deri hai. Virat mujhsey pyaar kartha hai aur aap hummarey beech?

Jeevika: Nahi mera yeh matlab nahi thha. I'm sorry-

Maanvi: Di...aap kyu maafi magrahi hai! Aapki zara si bhi galthi nahi hai-

Maya: Oh shut up Maanvi. Tum jaysey middle class log hummari izzath key barrey mey kya samjhengey? Dekho aapney aap ko aur puchey khud sey ki tum hummarey samney kya ho.

Maanvi: Dekho bas bohoth hogayi. Tum bakwaas karthey jao aur mein sunthey jao? Merrey parivaar ke barrey mein kuch bhi kahethey rahogi tum? Ha? Kya samajthi ho aapney aapko tum? Mein nahi, tumhey aapney aap ko dekhni ki zaroorath hai. Kaun ho tum?

Beeji: Maanvi beta bass karo-

Maanvi: Nahi Beeji. Aap issey nahi jaanthey...yeh bholopan ka naatak karthey karthe aapney aap ko bohoth mahaan samjhney lagi hai ye aur-

Swamini bua has had enough. She storms towards Maanvi and slaps her. Maanvi falls and hits her head on a glass table. Her forehead starts bleeding. Because of her cancer she starts feeling sick and dizzy. Beeji goes to her immediately and takes her in her arms.

Beeji: Maanvi...Maanvi beta kya hua? Maanvi?

Virat and Virka rush over to Maanvi.

Jeevika: Maanvi...Maanvi!

Maanvi: Beeji...beeji...beeji...please beeji...beeji...bee...bee...ji,,,

Maanvi goes unconscious.

Jeevika: Maanu

Beeji: Bhagwaan hummari Maanvi ka raksha karna...usska raksha karna. Issey...issey doctor ke paas le jaana hoga...abhi...

Virat: Ji beeji.

Maya: Nautanki.

Virat: BAS MAYA! BOHOTH HOGAYA!

Virat lifts Maanvi in his arms and runs to the car. Jeevika and Viren follow.

Beeji: Jeevika, Viren...tum dono yahi raho.

Jeevika: Beeji par Maanu...

Beeji: Tum usski chinta math karo. Socho...jab vo doctor sey vapus aygi tho yahi aygi na. Tumlog zara ghar ka mahaul samhaalo aur Maanvi ko yaha rakhney ki ijaazath dilwao. Please.

Jeevika: Beeji...likin Maanvi. Vo-

Viren squeezes Jeevika's hand. He realizes that something is being hidden from them but lets it be for the time. Jeevika and Viren agree to stay behind.

Virat is driving hurriedly to the hospital with Beeji. When they get their he lifts Maanvi in his arms again and takes her into the hospital. Beeji goes in the room with Maanvi and Virat stays out. He is so concerned about her. He is feeling something strange. What could it be? He feels like if something happens to Maanvi he will not be able to live...why does he feel this way?

...a few minutes later...

Beeji comes out of the hospital room.

Virat: Beeji sab...sab theek hai na? Beeji? There is a pause. Beeji aap kuch kahi thi kyu nahi...sab theek hai na? Beeji.

Beeji still doesn't say anything. Virat bursts into the hospital room and overhears something which makes his heart sink.

Doctor: Nurse...yeh divaye bohoth zaroori hai. Likhdeyna. Patient theek hai. Kuch shock key vajjey sey ayssa hua hai. Inkey matheey pe chot key nishaan hai. Bahar inki beeji ko kehedo ki inka khaas dhyaan rakhey. Cancer key haalath mein patient ko koy chot nahi pohoch ney chayeh.

Virat is shocked. He can't say anything and that one work Cancer is replaying in his mind over and over and over again.

Virat: Cancer?

Doctors turn around to see Virat standing there. Maanvi is waking up getting back into her senses.

Doctor: Jee patient ko blood cancer hai. Beeji ko tho patha thaa..aap...??

Maanvi tries to stop the doctors from telling him this truth but it is too late. Virat is shocked. He sees that Maanvi is awake again. She begins sitting up. Virat rushes up to her and pulls her in his arms. All his inside emotions come out. He kisses her forehead. Maanvi is shocked that she is in Virat's arms. How can them partner be so serious.

Virat: Dekho Maanvi. Zara si mazaak theek hai par in doctors ko bhi tumneyy mazaak karvaana sikhaadiya...inhey bhi?

Maanvi: Mazaak?

Virat: Maanvi. Yeh kehena ki tumhey cancer hai bohoth badi mazaak hai. Ab bas bhi karo.

Virat tries to pull Maanvi is his arms again but she stops him. Her eyes are filled with tears.

Maanvi: Virat...yeh mazaak nahi hai. Mujhey cancer hai.

Tears stream down her eyes. Virat is highly shocked. He can't believe it. Beeji has entered the room and remembers how at first just like Virat Maanvi also thought that Beeji informing her about cancer was a joke. Only if it was. As strange as it may seem...now Virat's eyes are filled with tears. He forces Maanvi back in his arms and doesn't let her go. He promises to himself that he will always stay to her and never let anything happen to her. Maanvi is only his and he is only Maanvi's. It will always stay that way. Partners for life-no matter what.

Edited by .Kriti. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😭I loved it made me cry 😭
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!
Plz continue & pm me when u update!
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
meripyaari behen you write Os ... wow ... wat a brilliant writer you are i loved it to the core ...you have brialliantly brought out the emotions very well ... simply awesome Os ... Prroud to be youe Di... 🤗

fa bolus one !!!!!!!!!!!! awesome expressions from viraat ... 
loved the line Partners especially for life !!!!!!!

please please do continue !!!!!!!

👏
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so touching and i loved it ❤️
x
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much everyone. I will try to update it soon :) Sorry to make you cry! :D sure I will PM you and if anyone else would like a PM please let me know! Thank you sooo much di ! I'm very happy to know you liked it :) x Thanks everyone! xoxoxo
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow loved the OS full of emotions! It was really good.
Do continue! & PM me when you next update!

Much love,
Rosie x
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it
Pls do continue soon
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww that was just touching please please please continue and please PM me when you update
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its so lovely dear. i loved it to the core. do continue your writing