Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right?

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

ARNAV & KHUSHI

With the recent scene, where Arnav regrets his behavior towards Khushi, when he finds out the Pharmacy truth, he utters to himself " to kya hua, ager di na kaha, khushi mana bhi to kar saktee thee Shyam ke saath jane ki liye"

The only thought that struck my mind was, he was more concerned about his love, his possessiveness for Khushi than his DI n  kameena Jijajee. 

According to many in this forum Arnav is ruthless and heartless and wrong,,,so is Khushi right? An angel who never did or said anything wrong!! 

Answer lies in the scene where Khushi tells Arnav "Sachey log  hamesha ankhon mein ankhein daal ke baat karte hain" and when Arnav stares at her, she avoids looking into his eyes! this itself proves that she is also at fault

So if u ask me... both are wrong, n its human to err!

But my question is,,,

IS khushi wrong because Arnav is wrong?

If Khushi hid the fact from Arnav becoz of his behavior towards her n thinking that he might not trust her, if she is doing that she is being selfish and anyway it's not helping her

If she is thinking that she is doing a favor to Raizada siblings, then on what grounds she thinks that, Shyam is getting bolder day by day, cant she understand this?

OR

Is Arnav wrong becoz Khushi is wrong?

Khushi hiding something vital here from  Arnav, n if she is not at fault she shoudnt hide,,Khushi is definitely innocent but she should tell abt Shyam to Arnav regardless of his reaction

NOT to forget the fact that Khushi's character is based on "dartee hai per kartee hai",, she believes in suchchayee, unless there is a need to hide, like she did from Anajali!

Arnav is being  wrong by misjudging her, but she gave that chance to him! She hid the fact. If she reveals n Arnav doesnt believe her, than it will be totally Arnav's fault, but she not doing the right thing in the first place makes the complete  equation go wrong!

I tried clapping using my one hand , not possible, so both are at fault, why just tag Arnav as wrong!? Why is it only Arnav who is shown regretting always, why don't CV's show Khushi regretting her silence about a heinous creep!

I was hurt due to Arnav's treatment towards Khushi on Diwali, although I felt for him, I cried with khushi!

We love Arnav n we love Khushi n we love this show, they are wrong , they will forgive each other,

Hence If he is wrong, she is not right as well Agree or not!!! keep a clean discussion plz!

Done ranting!

NOTE

I usually avoid argument s over Arnav n Khuhsi,,but few posts out there depicting Arnav as criminal n Khushi as angel instigated me to create this topic

ALSO this DISCUSSION  is about ARNAV AND KHUSHI , it has nothing to do with BARUN AND SANAYA!

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
i always say that both are wrong!!
if Arnav didnt trust her enough to at least ask her then Khushi too didnt trust him to tell the truth! if Khushi has the right to know why he married her then Arnav too had the right to know about his creep Jija and what he is doing with his sister! if Arnav is hiding then Khushi too is hiding!
all i can say that both are at fault! if Khushi had told him the truth that day may be things would have been better and who said that he wount have trusted her! that time when he asked her..tumhare fiance ne kuch kiya? if she could tell then i am sure Arnav would at least try to find out things if not believing her then!! Arnav is also at fault! he saw them hugging and reached the conclusion that they are deceiving my poor Di!! damn! why couldnt he at least point a finger at her why did you do so?

but again both are right too!! she couldnt tell fearing that Arnav and Anjali both will be hurt and Shyam may get well with the coming child! Arnav is scared that she may accept that she loves Shyam and he wont be able to bear that!!

at the end of the day both were wrong and right in their respective place!

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
both of them have made mistakes...we cant blame only one of them...khushi is wrong in not telling about the creep to arnav atleast now when she can see that the creep has no intention of changing&is stalking her

if khushi had been truthful with arnav there would have been no chance of a MUin the first place...so pehli galti toh khushi ki hai

arnav isnot wrong  becoz he thinks khushi loves the creep(the terrace scene was pretty damning)..but heis wrong in not telling khushi the reason...but by the same token we can say that why doesnt khushi tell him about shyam???

so if arnav needs to redeem himself later on khushi also needs to do it...
Edited by srirao - 12 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Both are wrong in their own way... But both are right from their POV...
All i can say is that ur thoughts are reflecting my own...
Gr8 post Zoha...!!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
No Khushi is not an angel.She has faults too.But hiding the truth of Shyam from Arnav is a much lesser fault than forcing a girl to marry and threaten her.
But yes I agree with one thing.They never show Khushi regretting for anything.Forget regretting they never show Khushi's inner feelings.

sunaina02 thumbnail
Khushis characterization is the weak spot of IPKKND and hence Khushi has failed to stir the audience as Arnav has despite his negativity .
Hi Zoha , so good to be back πŸ€— Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘πŸΌ totally with you on this...yes arnav is wrong in misjudging  her hence he should repent for his actions..people on this forum are already posting stuff like they will like arnav torturing himself ..but I wonder was it entirely his fault...NO it was not... Khushi hiding truth from Arnav was bigger fault for me...She in no way could have taken responsibility of giving shyam one more chance when shyam was equal culprit of raizada family too...even more than Gupta's...he was cheating anjali and if not anjali ..arnav should have known about it...she was at fault then and now also when shyam is making his advances she is keeping silent...but still she gets to be divine...he gets to be monster...Having said that I do agree I am more partial towards arnav in my view always...So I can be wrongπŸ˜†
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
taali ek haath se nahein bajte hai...and when u point some one with ur finger 4 fingers point towards u...
i,e both are wrong but according to me khushi is wrong at the first place if she would have told arnav abt shyam then this thing never happnd...but this is not real world dear zoha ...we are talking abt reel world yahan kuch bhi possible hai.

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

i always say that both are wrong!!
if Arnav didnt trust her enough to at least ask her then Khushi too didnt trust him to tell the truth! if Khushi has the right to know why he married her then Arnav too had the right to know about his creep Jija and what he is doing with his sister! if Arnav is hiding then Khushi too is hiding!
all i can say that both are at fault! if Khushi had told him the truth that day may be things would have been better and who said that he wount have trusted her! that time when he asked her..tumhare fiance ne kuch kiya? if she could tell then i am sure Arnav would at least try to find out things if not believing her then!! Arnav is also at fault! he saw them hugging and reached the conclusion that they are deceiving my poor Di!! damn! why couldnt he at least point a finger at her why did you do so?

but again both are right too!! she couldnt tell fearing that Arnav and Anjali both will be hurt and Shyam may get well with the coming child! Arnav is scared that she may accept that she loves Shyam and he wont be able to bear that!!

at the end of the day both were wrong and right in their respective place!

Taashu, darling u said it all! Ur reply was needed to winded my topic, ab lock karne ke liye boldoon~πŸ˜† @ red he will never be able to tolerate that!! sure he wants to hide from this!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they both are right in their own places... but since shyam is getting bolder day by day.. and khushi not understanding that fact  is kind of putting me off... maybe she can confide in payal atleast about shyam's advances...