thnx 4 pm 

i think naintara is upto something

god i hate maan ...he forgot his best fiend's birthday 

do continue
piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for your love and support dear friends

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25dpurvavidyakanagarajaashiyaan_2010drashtipatel30sheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghanijyotiagarwalpreet.harmanrashmi.vaish68bvh123MONIJA78AISHAJSshinedosssshubhiguptakalona23J.RahmanAameratotineShraddha.sinarigoyalkalpna123minnuraj7994Aym7rifana2811bhawna02pinku33Annu8193nibi_suchicutestar12234Diya426angelarafkamiyacrazedfan19anjucoolAlameluDana Marieidunnoanky_1205karna91nonabebuLadyArwenYellowtullipslove4maaneetsree.maneettintinu-Manashi-cutemishtipiya27goal_birdNH1971princes939sunshiner23Neejunida6etrikanats024Maaneet099mrajmaan_geet1maneetsreetiakashyaprenjini263anisha_maaneetsimm28--Fairy--disha_Maan.GCshalinisaran89Mishti13AIMAMSKKINGKHANFANsriraduteemzunaiba5love2_somamaaneetfanaticfreya123Ash1991Atiffarupzloveuhappydays30shristi1harshithaaa--Dia--eiya22Gcs-girlAbbyluvsMaanNazmaanilu710rubinahansamisty_drastifankamnamaanspadhumaria_awansweet_mittalkareena32frnd.of.frndzsmallvilleluv_GurTiammu5tushti-kiranmishtiritumuraadlovesdddona86megh_piyashijyothikrishpunam2712lil.mizz.smexiisingh24maneetlover1poongs123tamanna1391soni4evazaara2212Shravya.Mkahkashansakinajyoti_lseemamaryabinash079millie_maaneetambbihameena..nahtani88maaniqra-Nilam-rsroopalimaanseemollycoddledumasswetha10mandymorenamita25bhanu_rekhagpriti11
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
eagerly waiting for next...
update soon
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. Each one of u wanted a quick update of Jaane tu so as I promised if the response is good I will update this FF regularly

So finally this update has the FIRST MAJOR TWIST and this is just the start do let me know ur thoughts regarding the twist

Another query  why can't Maan change? Well friends this is what the FF is about Maan will change but something has to happen which will make him realize Geet's love. Right now I will just request be with the story and I promise I won't disappoint u😳

love-Piya

PART 13

Naintara had gone abroad for the shooting of her film hence she was not aware that Maan had signed a movie opposite Geet once again

Naintara was extremely jealous of Geet as she could read the unconditional and true love for Maan in Geet's eyes hence she always made sure that Maan never signed a movie with Geet as Maan was a trump card for her and she didn't want to take any risk as long as he was famous

But no one can challenge the decisions of Destiny; Destiny was going to play a very big game with Maan and Geet by using this movie as a weapon

With the first day of the shooting Destiny had started it's game

Geet was going through a mixture of emotions she was happy with the thought that she was going to meet her Maan but at the same time she was scared what if he breaks her heart once again by telling her that he does not remember her

Maan comes to the shooting. Geet's eyes got transfixed on Maan as soon as he made an entry

He was still the same yet he was so different

Geet was standing there like a statue and was trying to capture Maan's face in her eyes permanently

Maan turned around and noticed Geet

For unknown reasons he could not stop himself from approaching Geet

Geet's heart started beating rapidly with every step that Maan took

Finally Maan and Geet were face to face

Maan: Kaisi ho Geet? [How r u Geet?]

Geet: Waisi hi hoon jaise tum chodkar gaye the [Exactly the way u had left me]

Maan: Hum kafi dino baad mile hai haina? [We have met after many days isn't it?]

Geet: Ek saal 2 din 12 minute aur 35 seconds ho chuke hai Maan [It's been 1 year 2 days 12 minutes and 35 seconds Maan]

Maan: Wow Geet tumhari Maths kafi achhi hai [Wow Geet u r really good in Maths]

Geet felt a pain in her heart Maan was behaving so indifferently

She realized that Maan never missed her even once during the past year it was she who was dying to get a small glimpse of her friend

Maan: Aise kya dekh rahi ho? [Why r u looking at me like this?]

Geet: Ek baat puchu Maan jaane se pehle tumne mujhse ek baar baat kyun nahi ki? [Maan can I ask u something before leaving me why didn't u talk to me once?]

Maan: Ofho Geet tum soh rahi thi aur main tumhari neend kharab nahi karna chahtha tha aur waise bhi wo note choda toh tha maine utna kaafi tha tumhe inform karne k liye [Oh Geet u were sleeping at that moment and I didn't want to disturb u that's why I left that note and I feel that was enough to inform u]

Geet: Kya wakai mein wo note kaafi tha? [Was that note really enough?]

Maan: Ye kaisa stupid sawal hai Geet tum toh aise bol raho ho jaise k mujhse ek pal ki judai bhi tumse bardaash nahi hothi haha lagta hai film industry mein rehkar kafi emotional baate karna seekh chuki ho be practical yaar life mein humesha success ka saath doh uss chothe se flat mein mere liye rakha hi kya tha k main waha rukh jaata mujhe toh din bhar din ghutan hothi thi waha ab jaisi hi kismat ne mauka diya maine apni batkismati par peethkarke chala aaya [What a stupid question Geet u r speaking in a way as if u can't tolerate even a moment's distance from me I should say u have been greatly influenced by the film industry as u have mastered the act of speaking emotional dialogues. Learn  to be practical Geet you should always walk with success look it is very simple as soon as I got a chance to move away from that small flat I turned my back towards my bad memories and walked away from there. Oh God I used to feel suffocated in that flat]

Geet: (thinking)

"Umeed thi hume k aapse milkar unn guzre lamho ki kashish taaza hogi

Aapki khushbooyon se humare dhundle aks ki gumshuda roshni phir se ujaagar hogi

Afsoos hotha hai hume humari soch par  kyun hum khud ko galatfaimi k khai mein dhakel rahe hai

Tute hue dil par khud apne haatho se khud k zakhmo ko kured rahe hai

Sach kaha aapne hum aapke laayak nahi; humari parchahyi aapke kadmo k dhool k barabar bhi nahi

Par iss dil ka kya kare jo aapko bhoolane ko taiyaar nahi aapke har ek zakhmo ko gawah banakar aapse dur hone ko raazi nahi

Kaash...aap humari aakhon ki nami padh paate toh shayad inn zakhmo ko bhi jaane anjaane aap malham laga jaate"

[I had a hope after meeting u maybe all our past moments may come come alive

With ur fragrance I had wished to enlighten the shine of my shattered soul

I am regretting my thoughts why am I trying to pull myself in a deep well of misconceptions ?

Why am I trying to worsen the wounds of my broken heart with my own hands?

U r right I have no importance in your life; my shadow does not stand a chance to touch the and of your feet

But how should I make my heart understand it is not ready to forget u...The wounds that u have bestowed on me are a great witness of the pains that u have given me but still my heart is not ready to hate u

Only if u could have the ability to read my wet eyes then maybe directly or indirectly u could have ended up healing all my pains]

Maan: Kya hua kya soch rahi ho? [Where r u lost?]

But before Geet could answer the Director called them as they were ready to take the shot

Maan: Chalo Geet ab phir se kaam karne mein maza aayega [Common Geet it would be fun working together again]

Maan goes away. Geet looked at the sky to find an answer to her endless questions

She lowered her gaze as she was not getting any reply but she was unaware that something is going to happen in the future which would change her entire life

Both of them start the shooting

All the Maaneet fans were extremely happy as finally their favourite couple were working together again

The days continued to pass

One fine day the media got to know that Maaneet would be shooting a wedding sequence for their movie and many of the big TV channels and leading newspapers tried to cover this shooting

Geet was looking like a perfect bride and Maan was looking like a perfect match for Geet

Director: Shaam wo Pandit ka role karnewala artist abhi tak aaya kyun nahi mujhe ye scene aaj hi shoot karna hai jau usse dhundkar lao [Shaam where is the artist who was going to play the role of the Pandit go and get him right now I need to shoot this scene today itself]

Shaam: Abhi dhoodkar laata hoon [I'll just get him]

Shaam goes to search the artist who was portraying the role of the Pandit

A man who had dressed as a Pandit was passing from there

Shaam: Isse dekho ye yaha waha ghoom raha hai aur Director saahab mujhse sawal kar rahe hai [Just look at this man roaming here and there because of him the shooting is at a halt and he is least bothered]

Shaam: Hello shadi nahi karwani hai kya? [Hello won't u conduct the marriage?]

Pandit: Ji wahi karwane jaa rahe hai [I am on my way to do the same]

Shaam: Shaadi waha nahi yaha ho rahi hai chalo aur jaldi se apna kaam khatam karo tumhare wajah se mujhe gaaliyan padh rahi hai [Marriage is taking place over here come with me and finish your job fast I am getting scold unnecessarily because of u]

Pandit: Par..[But]

Shaam: Par war kuch nahi tum chalo mere saath [I don't want to hear anything just come with me]

Shaam takes the Pandit with him

As soon as the director sees him he makes him sit on the madap and orders him to start the rituals

The Pandit starts chanting the mantras. The entire media was covering this shoot

Maan puts mangalsutra and applies the sindoor on Geet's forehead. Both of them start taking the pheras as the 7th phera was over a man was seen running towards shaam he had also worn the costumes of the Pandit

Man: Are ye role toh main karnewala tha ye dusra pandit kaha se pakad laaye [I was supposed to do this role from where did u get this 2nd Pandit?]

Shaam: Kya? Agar tu wo actor hai toh wo aadmi kaun hai? [What? If u r the actor then who is that man?]

Pandit: Vivah samparn hua aaj se aap vidhipurvak pati patni hai [The marriage is over from today both of u r legally husband and wife]

Shaam was scared

Shaam: Ek minute tum kaun ho humara actor toh yaha hai? [Wait a minut who r u our actor is standing over here?]

Pandit: Hum koi kalakar nahi hai hum toh Pandit hai aur hum logo ka vivah karwathe hai bilkul waise hi jaise humne inn do bachho ka vivha karwaya hai [I am not an actor I am a Pandit who conducts marriages exactly in a way as I have conducted the marriage of these two children]

The entire unit and Media people were shocked.

Yes this was the game destiny had played Maaneet were now married and Geet was now Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana

PRECAP: Twist number 2😲

So guys this was the first twist how was it?

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT
ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST

Love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Edited...

o.m.g Me FIRST!! omg... omg... omggg

and ohh godd... what a twist yaar... maneet for married??? 
poor geet, i m sure, maan wont accept this marriage at all... he wont he wont.. but cuz of media and all... they will be forced to stay together... 
jane kya hoga abb... 

this was really a TWIST in story yaar... 
m waiting for 2nd twist. . update soon.. di.. 

Edited by nilu710 - 12 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww wow...piya...what a twist...Maaneet are married now...
Maan will blast that pandit...he will defo not accept geet as his wife...
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
not expecting this...that's a wonderful twist...loved it...i'm imagining NT's expression after hearing the music hahaha
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome n wat a twist...wah wah wah piya...now 1 more twist...bus jaldi se update de dena
hari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome twist loveit 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
nooo that NT
would now say that geet has done it knowingly 😭😭
and maan would again hurt geet😭😭