New Maaneet FF Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na#2 link#3 pg142

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to the 2nd thread of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na 😊😊😊. I am extremely grateful to each one of u who have supported me in this FF I promise to keep entertaining you'll by writing intriguing chapters in the future as this FF has lots of hidden aspects which are yet to be explored

PROLOGUE

He shares every secret of his life with her. His day is incomplete without meeting her.

She loves his company she is always there by his side whenever he requires her. She is the biggest support of his life. She can do anything for his happiness.

He considers her as his best friend but she loves him a lot

Her love for him is such that she is ready to lose him for his happiness as well

She never keeps any expectations from him as she knows that he is madly in love with some other girl

He feels that she will get the best man on this earth who would fulfill all her dreams but she knows that no one can take the place that he has in her life.

Would her unconditional love prove strong enough to make him realize that their relationship is more than friendship?

"Itni shidat hai humari mohabbat mein k har tafleef ko has kar jhel le

Itni waha hai humare jazbaato mein k tumhari khushi k liye gum k saagar ko apne aaghosh mein le le

Jaante hai k tum kabhi humare ho na sakoge par hum mein itni himmat nahi k tumhare liye apne dil mein utthe jazbaatho ko rokh le

Tumhe paane ki kabhi aas nahi rakhi par humare dil ne hume ye izajat nahi di k humari palko se hum umeed ki roshni cheen le"

[The intensity of my love is such that I can smile in every painful moment

The loyalty of my feelings is such that I can embrace an ocean of grief for the sake of your happiness

I know that u can never be mine but I don't have enough courage to stop the flow of emotions that is present in my heart

I never expect to have u but my heart never allowed me to snatch away the last ray of hope that is residing in my eye lashes]

Post 2: Summary Update

Post 3: Character Sketch

Post 4: Index

Jaane tu ya jaane na Thread 1 link

Link to my other Maaneet FFs

Mere humsafar Thread 1

Dil Mil Gaye Thread 1

Bus aapke hum ho gaye Thread 1

Ek main hoon aur ek tu Thread 1

I would try and update Dil mil Gaye today πŸ˜³

love- Piya

Edited by piya- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail

Summary

The story begins with Geet and her companion "The Moon" with whom Geet shares all her deepest secrets. Geet was waiting for the moon to share her griefs but nature was giving her signals that today she won't be able to meet her companion but Geet does not lose hope and waits for the moon patiently. Her patience gets rewarded as the moon arrives with a message that today your dream would turn into a reality and u will be blessed with the love of your Maan the man whom u love unconditionally. Geet was confused as she was unable to digest this fact but all her insecurities vanished as Maan proposed her in a beautiful way and confessed that she was the love of his life. Geet was going to place her first step in the paradise of love by kissing Maan when all of a sudden her dream was washed away in a matter of seconds.

Yes she was dreaming and this was the only dream that her eyes kept on weaving from so many years. Maan and Geet are best friends and both of them share the same apartment. Maan keeps on cracking jokes on Geet and always tells her about his dreamlady Bollywood Queen Naintara. He gives Geet a yellow rose on her birthday and keeps on showering Naintara with expensive gifts like a gold chain whenever her movie hits the theatre. Geet has kept each rose gifted by Maan safely whereas Naintara considers the gift as a toy that her dog can play with. Maan goes for an audition and gets really frustrated when he does not get the role of the male lead. Geet and Prem help an old lady who was hit by a car and this was their first offical meeting. Prem is totally bowled over by Geet's selfless nature. After returning from the audition Maan removes his frustration on Geet and insults her to a great extent by declaring that she can never be a successful actress. Geet is completly shattered but her love was so unconditional that she took his insult as a token of his love. Aditya arrives in Mumbai and informs Prem that his two classmates would b the main leads of his first movie which would be produced by Prem. Maaneet were the two friends of Aditya. Initially Maan does not give any importance to Adi as he feels that he too is a struggler but when he realizes Prem's presence he tries to gain Prem's attention but Prem was a guy who could figure out the true faces behind every person. He ignores Maan and talks to Geet. Prem and Geet become good friends and Maaneet get the film.

Naintara gets the news about Prem Singhania's first movie she feels insulted as she was not approched for the role she tries extremely hard to get bag the role but Prem does not change his decision. Maan tries to argue with Prem that he was way too rude while talking to Shikha( secretary of Naintara) Prem gives him an advice to find the actual difference between a true gem (Geet) and a stone (Naintara) before it's too late

Maan fails to understand the depth of his words. The shooting begins Prem and Geet's friendship blossoms. On the final day of the shoot as a promotional event Prem invites Hrithik Roshan to shake legs with Maaneet. Maaneet and Hrithik dance to the tune of "I'll do the talking tonight"

Now the actual twist startsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

What is the twist?

Will Maan understand Geet's love or will he end up breaking her heart to such an extent that he would lose her forever?

Continue reading Jaane tu to get all the answers😳

love-Piya     
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana

23 year old young dashing talented upcoming actor. He has big dreams and can go to any extent to accomplish them. His first movie was a flop but he has full faith in his talent and his hard work he knows that one day he will definitely become a great superstar of Bollywood. He is crazy behind a famous and established actress Naintara and he feels that she is the princess of his heart and is the love of his life and he will definitely conquer her love one day. Besides Naintara the only other girl in his life is his best friend Geet.To some extent he is an extremely selfish man

Geet Handa

22 year old beautiful down to earth hardworking upcoming actress. She never runs behind big dreams but she tries to find happiness in small treasures of life. Her life revolves around her best friend Maan. She loves and admires him secretly and can go to any extent to bring a smile on his face. She is waiting for an opportunity to kick start her career. She has only one dream that maybe one day Maan will understand her love but at the same time she does not hold any expectations from him as she treasures his friendship more than her own life.

Naintara Kapoor

Currently rated as the topmost actress of Bollywood and is an extremely selfish and proud lady. She makes and breaks relationships according to her needs. The only aim of her life is success and the lone companion with whom she has shown loyalty is money everything else has no significance in her life.

Prem Singhania

Owner of the Singhania Group of Industries and the most successful young industralist. He is a genuine and an extremely down to earth guy. Best friend of Aditya and a true friend by nature. Meets Geet accidently and falls for her innocence and simplicity on the very first day. A gem of a person who will never be the reason to break someone's heart.

Aditya

A simple guy who has the potential to fulfill his dreams. Best friend of Prem and classmate of Geet and Maan. He dreams of becoming a successful director oneday. Geet considers him as her brother.  
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great work dear... keep it up...
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by luv_GurTi - 12 years ago
SpicyHarmony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail