Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Totally agree with you, I remember wanting to watch Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl for Anushka and Ranveer but Parineeti was the one who blew me away. She does have tremendous screen presence and the film was only worth watching for her.

I am eagerly awaiting Ishaqzaade to release, the promos are really good. I think she has a promising future ahead of her just hope she continues being wise in the films she chooses, so far so good!

Originally posted by: -Baljit-

Completely agree with you loved her in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, she was only the good  thing in that movie, she overshadowed Anushka who was paying the main lead  πŸ‘. Now in Ishqzaade she is overshadowing the hero, the girl  do have that x factor and i think she is the next superstar female πŸ₯³GO GO Parineeti rock the world like your sista did πŸ₯³

R U KIDDING ME...she is much better than PRiyanka anyday...priyanka is just a method actor
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is a pataka...I loved her in LVRB...she overshadowed everyone...

I loved the way she said these dialogues in the movie πŸ˜†

"Yeh pyaar bhi naa badu kutti cheez hoti hai, kahin se bhi beech mein aa jaati hai" πŸ˜†

"Oye sunny, aaj tu mujhe dekhega naa..BY God...RED HOT lag rahi hoon" πŸ˜†

So looking forward to see her next movies! You go girl! β­οΈ
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

R U KIDDING ME...she is much better than PRiyanka anyday...priyanka is just a method actor

NO i'm not kidding girl, pc did make it big so for me she rocks and i don't care if you think other way 😊