TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OK I am a late lateef when it comes to catching promos of new films. But yesterday I finally caught up the recent promos. One actor really stood out for me and that was Parineeti Chopra. When a female newcomer is promoted the focus is usually on her beauty, bubbliness or her sex appeal. I dont know about sex appeal but Parineeti isnt someone whom you see and go wow like PC, Kareena, Katrina. Lookswise she is pretty ordinary. But what really stood out was her screen presence. The way she completely chewed up the whole scene Vs her sidey looking hero. She really seems to a very good find among the female actors after a long time. The best part is most actors need practice before they start showing screen presence. But this girl already has it in loads.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you loved her in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, she was only the good  thing in that movie, she overshadowed Anushka who was paying the main lead  👏. Now in Ishqzaade she is overshadowing the hero, the girl  do have that x factor and i think she is the next superstar female 🥳GO GO Parineeti rock the world like your sista did 🥳

Edited by -Baljit- - 12 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved her in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. She got talent
TheRager thumbnail
I didnt see LVRB so I didnt understand what was so special about her. She wasnt even promoted during the movie. But now I see why YRF lapped her up. Its great to see a newbie female with so much of screen presence and X factor.
TheRager thumbnail
I also wanted to say that Parineeti is yet to be enhanced surgically like the other females in BW. Another refreshing part about her.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Out of all the newbies, I'm  most excited about Parineeti. Hope she does good films.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ksh-

I also wanted to say that Parineeti is yet to be enhanced surgically like the other females in BW. Another refreshing part about her.

i hope she never touch plastic surgery and she will learn lesson from her sista PC's ruined face and i hope pc don't give her wrong advice 😒
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Parineeti is a pataka... She is a natural on screen and seems very honest to the craft too. She is like a breath of fresh air. I hope she choses her scripts wisely and she makes some right choices. She has had a good start and hopefully she can maintain and sustain it... 
She has a bright future in Bollywood,if she keeps getting good roles.
Parineeti is a sutli bomb,completely dhamakedaar both onscreen and offscreen.Anyone saw her Govinda dance on the filmfare red carpet?😆
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Parineeti is surely a rising Star of Bollywood and Soon gonna be among d Top most Actress. 😊
Loved Her Role in Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl and eagerly waiting for her nxt Movie as well.