Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoShy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eveline

😊..so many of us felt for her today..thankfully!!

Her silence is killing him, I so wish she'll continue this for while, Arnav needs to realise just how much he misses her and her craziness...
I just hope they dont go back to some comedy (not that I don't enjoy the comedy part..)

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

This is so emotional. Your post almost made me cry. My heart goes out to Khushi. I feel like hugging her tightly and assuring her everything's gonna be fine. Poor soul is alone and suffering. 

maybe we can turn it into a group hug...🤗
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoShy

Her silence is killing him, I so wish she'll continue this for while, Arnav needs to realise just how much he misses her and her craziness...
I just hope they dont go back to some comedy (not that I don't enjoy the comedy part..)

her silence...her quite obedience...her lack of spirit...it all is registering and hopefully registers more in his heart and mind...he has to realize her true worth...and knowing Khushi...I am sure Monday she is up to her crazy antics..with her in this show...tears two days in a row..would be too much..😆
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

i cried after watching the episode 😭

tears came to my eyes too...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: hd75

You write so beautifully ! 

Yes, Khushi's pain was heartbreaking today. Nobody should ever be in a situation like this where you see the one you love give so much love to everybody except you. I know how it feels, I had been through something similar and I know it hurts really bad. That one moment brought back those memories, of course today they are all happy memories of the journey of my love and marriage but I know it is painful.  

That scene tugged at my heart, I am at loss of words to say more. Such beauty in the display of emotions. ASR is a great character but he is nothing without Khushi, one could feel the emptiness, the loneliness and the dullness in his life without Khushi. Khushi is much more than just being cute, goofy and bubbly, she is a woman of substance, I think ASR knows what he will be missing when he loses her.  

thanks...and thankfully your temporary pain brought you permanent joy in life...i hope the same for Khushi...about the pain...yes...you have to go through it to be more human...i know the pain in my life has brought me closer to each and every human being...give me more understanding of other's grief too...lets say pain makes us better...

He is incomplete without her...lost ..inspite of having all the luxuries surrounding him in his own castle..he is dirt poor...and Khushi is the strongest character in this show..although the funniest and the cutest..and the most eccentric...😉
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I think it was a glimpse of how she will soon get the same love from him. I don't believe Anjali will always be above her, she's his wife, she has a different place and Anjali has a different one. This scene was to indicate a change coming :) 

I like ur optimism...she already has a very special place in his heart...he will never acknowledge that or confess the truth about it...but she has carved a niche...and a change is on the cards...but a very slow and gradual one...and that is the natural course of events...we should not expect to witness quick changes in weeks..😊
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Truly A very touchy post...just like last Episode. Her silence is indication that now,she lost all hopes... SANAYA doing so Fabulous job (as usual), Without using many words... her expressions spoke all emotions of KHUSHI ,yesterday.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written. So sad but so true :'(
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Truly A very touchy post...just like last Episode. Her silence is indication that now,she lost all hopes... SANAYA doing so Fabulous job (as usual), Without using many words... her expressions spoke all emotions of KHUSHI ,yesterday.

she has tried everything...ultimatums...threats...her tears...pleadings...harrassment...fights...every thing...but nothing has worked...the illogical hatred continues unabated...finally she gives in and gives up...pain wins...
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post...there was a sense of sadness in the episode coz felt bad for khushi...during Anjali-Arnav conversation and the things Arnav said to her

Love her sense of self respect...to keep out of sight...to involve herself with kids to teach...its her positive side to snap out and keep going...make an earning for herself...Nani is very supportive of Khushi...I am sure Nani has sensed tension between the two and will be instrumental in bringing them together eventually