Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If this episode is going to be about kids and a ghost story then I give up on this serial. Yesterday Arnav thinks she went off with Shyam, Khushi has Shyam act like a lecher to her etc and today is comedy about ghost stories? Amnesia again?

I was seriously addicted to this drama - watched it at 1:30am every day - counted down the minutes for each episode for hours before hand - read the forum all day etc. But now it has been 3 days and I haven't watched it just read the updates and then had no interest in watching the actual video version. It's really sad what my favourite indian serial has been reduced to.

I hope the ghost story thing is a very small part of today's episode.

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Arrey!!! link not working for me!! someone help.. is there an alternate link?
arshe81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
17 pages of frustration in last 20 mins...CV's are you listening?
sweetygirl28 thumbnail

again back to OTT drama?? god save us pls! thanks sathya!

ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what the ...!!!!!!!

the frequency of use of "What th **** ! " is increasing day by day... What are the cv's doing?? why can't they do somthng useful?? omgg... actually shall i ask somethng?? after the marriage what has really happend to the show... show has not moved a bit aftr that... m gettng irritated with these filler episodes... agar jaldi se kuch major twist nahi hua... then the cv's will surely see me in bhooth form...
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahha!! This sure looks like fun 😆
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im thinking of practicing the Suicide wala dialogue of Katrina Kaif in Mere Brother ki Dulhan.. Hai devi maiyan, bless these scriptwriters and their storyline
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arushi_fan

Arrey!!! link not working for me!! someone help.. is there an alternate link?

hey frnd... i thnk u should thank god that the link is not wrkng... there is nothng worth watchng..!!
arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CV's its time for u to bang ur heads , if ur sooo sticked on dragging the misunderstanding then no one is gonna watch the IPKKND ... u have sucked the whole flavour of   IPKKND👎🏼 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hahaaa, Heer-ranjha, then yesterday's fight, and now comedy. Cycle complete. -_-