Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Nice analysis Sathya, doodle.. πŸ€—

ArHi's fight was worth watching.. I love the passion with which they fight..πŸ˜† On a serious note, Arnav was mean.. Khushi shud have told him the truth but this Anjali.. 😡 Anjali is posing as a bigger threat for ArHi as days pass by..  πŸ€” Payal and Mami's relation is getting better.. MU on a rise between ArHi.. And now Arnav along with believing that "Khushi and Shyam are together" also feels that "Khushi is faking it all to get in the good books of the Raizada family" Ab issi ki kami thi..

Thanks Mishti. πŸ€—

Nehin Mishti, Anjali is actually bringing them more closer as is Shyaam. Both are doing the same thing. πŸ˜†

Then comes Payal-Maami. I loved Maami and her acknowledgement was also kinda sarcastic but that's how she is naa???

Haan Arnav aisa believe nehin karega toh how will he repent later??? 

Happy to...I am Israt

Bwahahaha Tathya didn't know who I was so she PMed me.. πŸ˜†..Otherwise she has forgotten me..

Yennadi Sathya..☺️

Thanks Israt.. I changed my ID yesterday..
Doodle thumbnail

And I love tooo and you tooo πŸ€—
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Doodle thumbnail
BRB after Dinner πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Dekh waise she can also accuse him of that... she also has asked him numerous times why this sudden yemple wedding like a sham...at least ASR knew why he was doing this but she didn't... she just became a "Dowry" in that situation. ain't she bolo???

I feel both of them should feel it's their fault. She should have informed him a long back as this is regarding her sister, whom he loves dearly and she knows that better than anyone; same goes for ASR too, his fault was at least he should have asked her before taking any such decision. she became a sacrificial lamb also, right???

So, both are equally responsible. 

Dinner nehin ki abhi tak...yahan aa gayi...

Ofc, He has to feel, torture himself and repent...That is a given and I want it ...but I simply do not want to see Khushi absolved of her  share ...I wish to see both suffering  for their actions and Khushi not play persecuted Heroine ...I would  dislike that ...Khushi  has to realize that her decision was wrong and it shud not begin and end with ' Humne galath ki, Hume maaf kardijiye '..she has to think, must  suffer the same way Arnav is going to roast, will roast ...Speaking of roast, I M hungry, will make toast n come ..

Tum bhi dinner karle..no point in starving ourselves for the stubborn goatwa's
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@home today...

brb after finifshing cooking and lunch 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Bwahahaha Tathya didn't know who I was so she PMed me.. πŸ˜†..Otherwise she has forgotten me..

Yennadi Sathya..☺️

Thanks Israt.. I changed my ID yesterday..

Somy , 😳

The only reason I never send you my postwas is bec I very well know ur  allergy for lengthy posts and since I  do not want  to send u to sleep, I always  kept my post away from ya ** Applaud my noble intention**

Forgoten My Kannada Jinke, Nopes ..

But You have forgotten me, How come I am not getting any links to ur cartoon posts 
I would love to know what the discussion is about without reading all this...Sigh..

EDIT: Not making any posts recently.😭...I never advertised my posts to anyone other than Shweta and Nitzy ..😳
Edited by DejaVu. - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

@home today...

brb after finifshing cooking and lunch 

Ohh Yeah, Aaj Chutti haina, I had forgotten ..what is the  special item on ur Menu ?