Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

I would love to know what the discussion is about without reading all this...Sigh..

lajeee gooj,

The atonement of Arnav and Khushi and under what circumstance should Arnav get acquainted with truth ...

Few want Arnav to overhear Shyam- Khushi confrontation ..

I want Khushi to work towards it

Few more want the MU to be cleared simultaneously

whats ur take ??
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hellooo 🤗

Sabhi ko pranam... aaj kya discussion chal raha hai... aur kaun kaun hai maidan mein 😊

Me working from home today... so will reply as much as my son allows 😃
tanthya thumbnail

I would love to know what the discussion is about without reading all this...Sigh..

EDIT: Not making any posts recently.😭...I never advertised my posts to anyone other than Shweta and Nitzy ..😳

Why not ??

I used to love the cartoon one's 😃
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM all 🤗

Sathya, fab post. The song choice, the description of Arnav the lover, everything, just fantastic.👏

Doods, hats off to you on the mami-Payal equation. I was skeptical but you were right. And loved your explanation of Khushi keeping silent for Arnav's sake. I think she will also leave for Arnav's sake. She will not be able to stand by and see him trying to choose between her and Anjali.

Pam, you think Anjali will ask Payal to leave 😲. Hope not, because that would paint her with a selfishness that will be irredeemable.

Anna, I agree with you about Khushi reacting. But more than telling someone, I would expect direct action. After she is the girl who threw hot tea on Arnav when she thought he was holding her dupatta. Guess we will see the direct action when we get to Doods' terrace confrontation.

I totally loved the episode and the performances were terrific. BS looked less tired. And Abhas was also really good.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Hellooo 🤗

Sabhi ko pranam... aaj kya discussion chal raha hai... aur kaun kaun hai maidan mein 😊

Me working from home today... so will reply as much as my son allows 😃

Hiiiyaaa  Mon,🤗

What do u mean, koun koun hai...Flirt heart, ur sole attention, phokus shud be on me n shud not bhatkofy yahan wahan, Samjhi tum 😡😡  * pins u to the wall, giving u 1000 watt glare*

Sabi gone to do PP ..will come soon

Originally posted by: tanthya

lajeee gooj,

The atonement of Arnav and Khushi and under what circumstance should Arnav get acquainted with truth ...

Few want Arnav to overhear Shyam- Khushi confrontation ..

I want Khushi to work towards it

Few more want the MU to be cleared simultaneously

whats ur take ??

I strongly want khushi to use her brains and then blabber out somehow that "She regrets the moment she realized she is in love with Arnav 😍". I feel that will start the chain of events leading to the truth. 

Then I want ASR to use his "brains" to put together all the facts and realize that Khushi is innocent. After all this I want Shyam to misbehave with Khushi which Arnav sees and he goes and crushes Shyams balls. No future katra to any women jhat.😃

After that khushi realizes she was a collateral damage and want her to loathe ASR and his so called brain which was malfunctioning all this while. She leaves and he has to win her back. 

I also want Payal and akash to consummate. Whats stopping them..🥱

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

GM all 🤗

Sathya, fab post. The song choice, the description of Arnav the lover, everything, just fantastic.👏

Doods, hats off to you on the mami-Payal equation. I was skeptical but you were right. And loved your explanation of Khushi keeping silent for Arnav's sake. I think she will also leave for Arnav's sake. She will not be able to stand by and see him trying to choose between her and Anjali.

Pam, you think Anjali will ask Payal to leave 😲. Hope not, because that would paint her with a selfishness that will be irredeemable.

Anna, I agree with you about Khushi reacting. But more than telling someone, I would expect direct action. After she is the girl who threw hot tea on Arnav when she thought he was holding her dupatta. Guess we will see the direct action when we get to Doods' terrace confrontation.

I totally loved the episode and the performances were terrific. BS looked less tired. And Abhas was also really good.

Shanthi,

GM 🤗,

How are you  now ??

Thank You , Sweet ehart..

Anjali is one hell of a manipulative lady, Shanthi, she can do anythign but it will be couched as a sacrifice or will be in such a way  that going out will  be deemed necessary, however I feel it will be Akash who will send away Payal..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hiiiyaaa  Mon,🤗

What do u mean, koun koun hai...Flirt heart, ur sole attention, phokus shud be on me n shud not bhatkofy yahan wahan, Samjhi tum 😡😡  * pins u to the wall, giving u 1000 watt glare*

Sabi gone to do PP ..will come soon

😳
hum tumhare hain sanam 😃

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello to all the lovely gals here...hugz!

Can anyone please tell me if there is any competition where the prize is 5,00,000
tanthya thumbnail

I strongly want khushi to use her brains and then blabber out somehow that "She regrets the moment she realized she is in love with Arnav 😍". I feel that will start the chain of events leading to the truth. 

Then I want ASR to use his "brains" to put together all the facts and realize that Khushi is innocent. After all this I want Shyam to misbehave with Khushi which Arnav sees and he goes and crushes Shyams balls. No future katra to any women jhat.😃

After that khushi realizes she was a collateral damage and want her to loathe ASR and his so called brain which was malfunctioning all this while. She leaves and he has to win her back. 

I also want Payal and akash to consummate. Whats stopping them..🥱

Somy,

I will go wth all u said but not the consummation part... I am not ready for tarchur !!😉😆..

I wish it happens in the sequence u mentioned  and I do wish to see Arnav wooing her properly and getting her back with due respects and honor into RM..😃