Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think he does regard Nani highly. In the episode where she denied to eat food because he was being stubborn about his relationship with La, then again when Nani got hysterical when Mami almost left , all these times he got concerned and took actions towork it out and listen to her. And lastly, when she fell sick after their marriage, he was the one who took action to break open the door. So, he does hold her in high regard.

He's very respectful of both Mama and Mami and he cares a lot for Akash. I think the CVs will play him speaking his heart out to Akash once the RTR begins.. and they will show him and Payaal bonding too!
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed Rima. They are soulmates.  While Anjali holds the top place in his life and heart, Khushi is Arnav's heart & soul.

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
RIMA!! dal badloo!! party changya lee hai kya!!πŸ˜›

Wel my take Arnav loved khushi from day 1,,initial jhatka though not deep love ofcourse that cant happen!

thats what irritates him most,,she makes him week, n thus the ager,, initially!

now its more that that,, how will he trust her at this stage,, trust is not available in the market ,,,it builds up,,, n that is being shown,, 

After  what he witnessed on terrace,,,any man who is deeply in love will do what ASR is doing,,to add to this,,Khushi did not tell him abt his jeeja,,which makes him totally believe the sankewa..that she is cheating,,,,,now a days we see its more abt Khuhsi "his dialouge "khushi mana bhi to kar saktee thee" means its more abt her than di n jijaji,, its more abt his feelings for her!! 

Taali ek haat se nahin bajtee...if Arnav is wrong, khushi too is at fault,, they love each other,,n they will cometogether, 

JUST my opinion,,,nice post from RimaπŸ˜‰

DiamondLife thumbnail
well..what i see is he is consistent with his behaviour and attitude towards his family!!
His love and care is consistent with Anajli..

while with khushi he is extremely inconsistent!!!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Wonderful post! Completely love it!πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait for the day Arnav opens up to Khushi, That day i will dance and cry!😳
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rima,

You hv very aptly described his all realations & on the pedestal is Anjali, when the MU will clear KHUSHI will also adorn that pedestal till than he himself is unaware of her importance in his LIFE> the big FAT EGO of his comes in between them every time.

Great Post. 😊😊😊
Maddy1270 thumbnail
you've aptly brought out his relationship with his family members: I think arnav strongly believes in the adage that actions speak louder than words... anyway, he dislikes revealing a vulnerable side whish is why he hides his emotions, except with anjali and, to some extent, with khushi, but all that went out the window after the terrace scene

yes, he loves her... now if only he could bring himself to show her that, and treat her like a human being and not a doormat [of course khushi will never condescend to being a doormat]
Edited by Maddy1270 - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He is CRAZY in love with Khushi! There is NO doubt about it! You are right! He is so angry and jelouse right now! Did you see his face when he saw Shyam with Khushi??

I bet he wants to con himself that his anger is on behalf of Di! It partly IS, but more than 50% of it is his OWN pain and anger on behalf of himself!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
your right Anjali is his world and everything. but Khushi is not getting there.

She is there and beyond, Khushi is his life, his very soul. she outshines Anjali in terms of importance. if Arnav loses Anjali he will break, but If he loses Khushi he will die. "Tum nahi toh mei kuch  bhi nani" Remember HeerRanjha. he ment every word.
though he will not accept it at the  moment but once the MU is cleared. i'm scared for him. if Khushi desides to walk away what will do?????? i think he will go a bit carzy. i half the time dread that day.
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the whole post is true, but i gotta say one thing...i kind of feel bad for Khushi because even though he loves Khushi and may realize later that she is innocent, he will always care/love his sister more. i mean thats not a bad thing and im not against Anjali, but it just makes me sad that Khushi will always be 2nd in his life :(

<3 Barun <3