Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hundred percent agree with you! This is a wake up call for the cvs to move on with the story or else the trp will drop even more,
I just hate everything they r showing now...

And now I find there Rabba Ve scenes so tacky...Come on... Love, romance and intensity has something beyond failing and catching... Stop with the forced Rabba Ve's..they annoy me... Why can't they get a little more intense... Gosh, it's not like we  are asking them to kiss or make out...just bring in more passion and intensity which is totally missing...

Infact, not only that, everything is missing from the story...Logic, love, intelligence, storyline, plot...LIKE WTH...

PULL YOUR LOOSE PANTS UP CVZ AND GET WORKING..AT THIS RATE, IPKKND WILL BE OUT OF TOP 10...
neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree !! I feel the same way ðŸ˜”
junelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed completely! Hopefully the falling trps will send a clear message to the CVs to get their acts together!

Watching old episodes today - when Arnav finds out Khushi is engaged - and it's like a completely different show from then to now. The rawness and intensity of those episodes was so beautiful. I really really miss that.

I have no idea what's wrong with the makers of the show right now. I feel like they're not thinking things through, and coming up with storylines at random. It's really strange.

Again - Please get your acts together!!!!
merry777 thumbnail
for the first time iam glad that its thursday weekend is round the corner.before i used to hate weekends as there will b no my favourite show. tired of watching fake romance n the repeated fights between the main leads.i feel so sorry for barun n sanaya their talent is just wasted.
me_says thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

Yes it's my favourite show. But I myself am losing interest in the meaningless, disjointed episodes the inconsistent behaiour of characters, the mindless nonsense.

Despite dynamite cemistry all they show between ARHI is running and catching, tripping and catching etc.

I myself am losing focus of what is the track. I myself am not looking forward to the next day because I know the story won't move an inch from the previous day or even previous week. It will still be ARHI fighting, a little love and lots of hatred and Anjali interfering.

What the hell. Viewers are not fools to take it for two months. Ruthlessly saying, I am glad TRPs are down as it will give a jolt to the CVs to bring about some progress in the story.

Many have asked why am I happy though I am a loyal fan and I love this show.

It is because I love it that I am glad this TRP has gone down. 

Thank you for this post. I'm tired of the tripping, catching, falling rabba-ves. What a waste of talent those scenes are. Why are the CVs afraid of moving ahead? If they understand TRP language only then so be it. They are doing the biggest mistake by taking the loyal fans for granted. I feel cheated as a viewer watching and waiting for the story move... and the story is same as it was on Feb 10th. No progress in their relationship except it's worsened, the characters still don't communicate. To be honest I don't have anything to look forward to as the makers seem to be hell bent on ruining everything ðŸ¤¢ 
srishipra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How could anybody hate such a lovely girl like Khushi.Arnav doesn't deserve the love of Khushi.The CV spoiling the show and character of Arnav by showing stupid mentality of him.
Suchita2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I am happy that the show's TRP is down.
What else they expect after dragging the stupid
the MU for so long and even now they are not
clearing it infact they are creating more and more
MU. Who wants to boil the blood watching this
show.
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hope cvs are listening to us .. they are throwing all sorts of crap on our face..😔😒
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can agree to just some extent. I dont want the TRPs the fall. I dont want this show to go off air.