Frequent Posters

chits_70 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
only concern as of now is, not to let the trp to go down any further๐Ÿ˜ญ
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

EHMMBH had been dragging for weeks and us fans on IF were quite frustrated yet the cvs were able to get the show back on track before the trps went down and we can see the fruits of their labour from the trps, I mean the show beat IPKKND.

The makers of IPKKND did not listen to the fans when they should have and the result is there for all to see, the trps went down significantly. This I hope will be a wake up call for the cvs and hopefully by next week this stupidity will start coming to an end. We love this show but our patience is being tested. The actors are doing everything in their power to make it work but it's the people who are writing the show that are screwing them over. I don't want to see another scene with Arnav manhandling Khushi and now we get another scene of Shyam manhandling her? Then all the falling and catching? It's too redundant show us more creativity cvs don't waste the talent that is SaRun.

I think that our IPKKND is a side show for the PH ..because of that they don't spend money on that ..like hiring good script writer or on sets and all...have you seen EHMMBH mansion and their outfits and acting ...very good...here when we have best actors the cv's wasting their  talent...
Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree totally.this is punishment for cvs for taking the story, the actors, and us loyal fans for granted.๐Ÿ˜ก
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am absolutely with you in this.. I am glad CVs would understand that their viewers are not fools...If they dont understand feedbacks in websites.. they surely do understand feedbacks via TRPs and we have given our feedback...CVs please act on it.. you are ruining this show!!! As for me ...I am no 2 year old who will watch a cartoon and watch the same stupid antics over and over and laugh over it and still continue to watch it I need substance.. something that tickles my grey matter..touches my heart.. ...Please wake up...
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even I am happy that the show's TRP is down.
What else they expect after dragging the stupid
the MU for so long and even now they are not
clearing it infact they are creating more and more
MU. Who wants to boil the blood watching this
show. ๐Ÿ˜ก
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

Yes it's my favourite show. But I myself am losing interest in the meaningless, disjointed episodes the inconsistent behaiour of characters, the mindless nonsense.

Despite having such a lovely cast, the CVs are dragging the show with stupid scenes like Nani dressing up as a barbie doll and other crap. Despite dynamite cemistry all they show between ARHI is running and catching, tripping and catching etc.

I myself am losing focus of what is the track. I myself am not looking forward to the next day because I know the story won't move an inch from the previous day or even previous week. It will still be ARHI fighting, a little love and lots of hatred and Anjali interfering.

What the hell. Viewers are not fools to take it for two months. Ruthlessly saying, I am glad TRPs are down as it will give a jolt to the CVs to bring about some progress in the story.

Many have asked why am I happy though I am a loyal fan and I love this show.

It is because I love it that I am glad this TRP has gone down. This will be the only way we will rise up to the top slot. This will be the only way we will see some progress. This will be the only way SARUN will get what they deserve and we will get some good episodes. I don't mind the Khushi antics track but I absolutely hate the hatred track. So it's a personal wish too to see Khushi get some justice.

Word, Rima.

To me, it almost seems as if the old writers have been replaced because there's no silver lining, no character development, no intensity, no actual story line or logical turn of events - and it's not something that I would've expected from the original writers of the show.

What happened to exploring Arnav-Anjali's past?
What happened to Khushi incessantly searching for the answer to her forced marriage?

More so, I don't understand how Khushi's family can simply forget the real circumstances under which Khushi was married and not look for answers - even though they've forgiven her. You can surely forgive but not forget.

I can no longer explain why Arnav won't confront Khushi with the whole "you're having an affair with my sister's husband" issue, once and for all. I can no longer explain why Arnav isn't looking for more answers as to when Khushi-Shyam began their assumed affair. And added to that, I can no longer explain how out of character Arnav's behavior has been.

If I were to give the current writers suggestions/constructive critique, I would ask them to pull their socks up and return to the essence of the show - which was 1) the relationship between the characters [Arnav-Anjali, Arnav-Shyam, Arnav-Khushi, Shashi-Khushi, and Payal-Khushi, among others], and 2) the characters themselves [Arnav's past, Khushi's struggle with Arnav and Shyam, Anjali's fear of losing her child and skeptism toward her shifty husband, Naniji stepping into character and investigating the issue behind Arnav-Khushi's sudden marriage - maybe have her join forces with Garima and make Garima step up, for once, Payal's concern toward Khushi, herself, and her struggle with seeing Shyam near her sister].

There's so much that they can do. The entire root of Arnav's cold persona is his past and his parents. Why not dig in it? Shyam's character is full of shades - why not explore them? Maybe have Arnav do more than just glare and silently threaten Shyam. Have him dig in Shyam's past, try to figure the guy out in order to have some leverage against him. Maybe begin to isolate his sister from Shyam, prepare her for the blow of the truth once she has become healthier. Check up on her incessantly. Keep Shyam at a distance from her.

And, for God's sake, develop the relationship between Arnav-Khushi, add something new in relation to their Rabbe Ve moments. In fact, develop Khushi's character altogether. She has seen and experienced way too much of life to remain the childish, ignorant girl now - it is time that serious shades are added to her character, shades that make her smarter than Shyam, on level with Arnav's supposed hatred, and mature. Have her talk to her dad about what happened between her and Arnav - they have that kind of a relationship. Have her bond with Naniji, make Naniji suspicious of the terms of Arnav-Khushi's marriage.

Honestly, where are the writers' heads at? ๐Ÿ˜†

Personally, I don't need or want this mindless comedy or saas-bahu drama. I want a deep show with emotional struggles and character growth. Things that I can relate to. Things - in fact - that other shows don't have.
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arushi.J

I can agree to just some extent. I dont want the TRPs the fall. I dont want this show to go off air. 

None of us want the show to go off air. EXCEPT the makers...who are doing such a FINE JOB losing its audience for a doh-takhe ka lawyer and an ex-maid servant!
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I do not why u r taking this to heart..See as everyone knows raato raat Barun and Sanaya have become most saught after actor in tellywood.Do u think gul and yunuz(producers) are mad.All actors acting here are top..Any mistake from production house will be bad for them nt for barun or Sanaya as they have line of people waiting to sign them.So production wl nt dig its own grave!!!!!!!!!!.SP adores this serail a lott did anyone say TRP ratings this week do nt go by that i thnk its fake...Some time back i read MKAP is gng off air due to poor trp how come suddenly it rose and uttarn on colors is above ipkknd its rubbish..

So much investmant has been made on this project.More than IPL production house wl be worried abt losing Barun and Sanaya as thier loss would mean IPKNND saying Hello hai Byee..Byee.Be patient..๐Ÿ˜•