rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes it's my favourite show. But I myself am losing interest in the meaningless, disjointed episodes the inconsistent behaiour of characters, the mindless nonsense.

Despite having such a lovely cast, the CVs are dragging the show with stupid scenes like Nani dressing up as a barbie doll and other crap. Despite dynamite cemistry all they show between ARHI is running and catching, tripping and catching etc.

I myself am losing focus of what is the track. I myself am not looking forward to the next day because I know the story won't move an inch from the previous day or even previous week. It will still be ARHI fighting, a little love and lots of hatred and Anjali interfering.

What the hell. Viewers are not fools to take it for two months. Ruthlessly saying, I am glad TRPs are down as it will give a jolt to the CVs to bring about some progress in the story.

Many have asked why am I happy though I am a loyal fan and I love this show.

It is because I love it that I am glad this TRP has gone down. This will be the only way we will rise up to the top slot. This will be the only way we will see some progress. This will be the only way SARUN will get what they deserve and we will get some good episodes. I don't mind the Khushi antics track but I absolutely hate the hatred track. So it's a personal wish too to see Khushi get some justice.
Edited by rima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope cvs are listening to us .. they are throwing all sorts of crap on our face..
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am also loosing interest in IPK nowadays Rima. Today's SBB showed same fight( little progress here since Khushi looks frustrated) , same manhandling, RV ( which is boring as hell nowadays) and as usual Arnav showing his back and running away. I am tired of watching the repeated scenes over and over.
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hope cvs can un derstanding our feelings & where the story is standing now in wat position too
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trina2010

I am also loosing interest in IPK nowadays Rima. Today's SBB showed same fight( little progress here since Khushi looks frustrated) , same manhandling, RV ( which is boring as hell nowadays) and as usual Arnav showing his back and running away. I am tired of watching the repeated scenes over and over.

I dont mind RV scenes, but I am tired of fall and catch scenes..if CVs are having trouble coming up with some rabba ve moments, they can read our FFs...in monday she fell twice in his arms and looks like the same will happen again today..
Nibelungenlied thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand what you are saying but I am not glad at all. Sanaya and Barun give their very best to every scene, day after day, raising the bar each day. At the end of the day, I can like it, I can dislike it, but when an external agency puts it down, I feel sad:-( And when the TRP's are down, it makes me even more sad because all the shows that have more TRP's, I have tried watching them but none could capture my interest at their best while IPKKND never fails to get my emotions, the full range at that, even when it is not at its best. With this dip, I hope the makers get back on track and I hope this show rises to the pinnacle of success it can most certainly achieve, especially with the brilliant lead actors and a wonderful supporting cast.

Edited by Saatschi - 12 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I hope this is an awakening call for the CV's/PH.They cannot sit on past laurels and good looking cast to do the trick. All departments need to deliver  be it story, editing, dialogue, proper rotation of extras,camera work ( if you are using office staff as the guest for fancy dress competition please donot focus on the same faces for nth number of times!!!)😡.   I know cast and crew are overworked but it is not an excuse for bloopers in every episode. When other series can do it so can you. They also suffer the same trials and tribulations  that IPK faces. Edited by sunshine99 - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saatschi

I understand what you are saying but I am not glad at all. Sanaya and Barun give their very best to every scene, day after day, raising the bar each day. At the end of the day, I can like it, I can dislike it, but when an external agency puts it down, I feel sad:-( And when the TRP's are down, it makes me even more sad because all the shows that have more TRP's, I have tried watching them but none could capture my interest at their best while IPKKND never fails to get my emotions, the full range at that, even when it is not at its best. With this dip, I hope the makers get back on track and I hope this show rises to the pinnacle of success it can most certainly achieve, especially with the brilliant lead actors and a wonderful supporting cast.

this is what I am saying too. i feel bad for the cast but we need this electriic jolt.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

same here. wat the hell.how long yaar
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CV's
When Will You Wake Up?