Posted: 12 years ago
😉😭  There are a lot of stars who never MARRIED and I wonder why that is.  Namely Tabu, Urmila Matondkar, Preity Zinta, Akshaye Khanna/Rahul Khanna, Amrita Rao, Sushmita Sen, Tusshar Kapoor, etc.  Usually, when your career is over, marriage is the key to stability!  Do these stars love the single life?!  I guess so and there is nothing wrong with that.  But, then again the people I mentioned are hardly in the news.   Do these people still have a chance at bliss?  Please share your thoughts!  😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha married. Her husband committed suicide. 

You're welcome. Again. ðŸ˜†
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Asha Parekh..Nanda(was going to marry Manmohan Desai?),Sanjeev Kumar,Parveen Babi..Sulakshana Pandit,Suraiya..
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
doesnt tabu have a relationship with some alreaady married person. pretty sure akshay/rahul khanna are both gay according to that blind item, and tushar was with manish malhotra. sushmita is independent and has 2 adopted daughters so i guess shes living a happy life with her kids so doesnt need a husband. amrita still has time. btw all these things i have read on india forums lol. may or may not be true
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the whole media is behind salman's marriage...they feel thay are left out...

i dont know about others but i think amrita vl get married
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If you're in the film industry, i'm going to say its best to delay marriage as long as you can. These single folks have the right idea. No worrying about the drama of extra-marital affairs which run rampant in filmy circles. No need to get tied down. And you can continue trying to further your career without restrictions, which is probably nessecary if you want to be a 'star'.

Edited by TintinleMechant - 12 years ago
mm i accidently came across an akshaye khanna interview.. he said he wants to marry after 40. marriage takes a fair amount of responsiblity.. 😆 maybe ur list consists of the few smart ones that waited.. and waited.. and waited
shahid kapoor?? isnt he 16 going on 17😆
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no hes actually 31 going 32!!
LOL thats not what priyanka said 😆