SS:Do I know you?New Note pg 42!

Piya.D thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I had this idea in mind for a long time thought i should write it down.For now it is Os but looking at your comments i might write more to it.I'm hopeing to make it into a ss or ff to bring more light on the mystery.Anyways Happy Reading!!Do comment!

Prologue                       

Raiazada House

4 years ago June 4th

Im sorry Mr.Raiazada but your wife has been declared dead it has been a week but we have still not found her body.I'm really sorry to say but we will have to stop our investigtion at this point. I'm sorry for your loss. May god bless her soul.The words still ring in my ears,the words always replay inside my head,mind and heart but still i refuse to belive it.
It was the day I had lost everything.It was the day I found out of everything about Shyam's identiy ,Khushi's innocene it was the last day of the six month contract.It was the day khushi had been declared dead in a car accdient without a clue of her body or existence.It all happened 4 years ago.
After khushi was known died.Everyone in the house had seemed to die it took months for everyone to get over what they had lost.But no one was still able to forgive arnav for his deeds not even his own di.The whole house had finally moved on with the new member who had been borned after few days of khushi's death, It was anjali's son Abhay who was now the only reason for arnav's existance.

Dehli 
4 years later Raiazada Mansion  12:00 PM

Arnav stood at his poolside remembering khushi every night he would look up at the sky at the stars to see if his khushi was up there but he would never find a star bright enough to define as khushi he would always be happy when he would find no star even close to the brightness khushi had spread in his life 4 years ago it would give him a hope she was alive.Every year he would wait till June 4th to hide himself from his family members accuseing eyes it was the day everyone lost Khushi.

Mean while 

4 years later London 
7:53 PM

Servent: Mam may I come in
Yes comin! Now tell me what is it?
Servent: Well mam Armaan sir has send this letterfor you it says your name on it Ms.Neha Malika.
After the servent leaves Neha is about to opens the letter

Dear Neha,
                  After 12:00 Pm in india it is known to be the best day of my life it was the day i found you maybe not in the best condtion but it was still a life changeing day.I admit it was 4 years ago but still June 4th is the most importent day for me because it was the day You taught me how to live once again I love you and Thank you and also im sorry for not being there with you today when you need me the most.But remember my business is not more importent than you so just give me one call and i'll fly right back to london.Take care of yourslef see you soon in Delhi.
                                                                                                        Love Armann Malika.

Neha folded the letter in to two pieces and put it on the elegent table next to her rocking chair while sipping her coffe while whispering to her self It is also one of the most importent days in my life A day that changed my whole life I love you to Mr.Armaan Malik I love you to.

Okay so can any one Guess what is going on in the story😉Do leave your comments if you enjoyed and would like me to write more to this!!

For people who wants to read my ss here is the link  SS:The Love is still

Edited by maanviluvzvirat - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya.D thumbnail

Prologue:Page 1
Character Sketch:Page 12
Note :Page 21
Chapter 1: Page 22!
Chapter 2:Page 32
Note: Page 42

Edited by maanviluvzvirat - 11 years ago
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the beginning continue soon and PM me when you update :) 
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Superb loved the concept and the update
thanks for pm
cont. soon
Shopau thumbnail
Awesome concept! 😃 But as u know Piya the emotional personal that I am, something happens to me when I read things About Arnav and Khushi being away from each other!😭 You know the silly emotional me well! So I would only want you to continue this if you get them both together very soon. Other wise love the concept and as an OS it Rocks!!!!

love
Shopau
Edited by Shopau - 12 years ago
mandy15 thumbnail
awesum od dear:)
loved it:)
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's awesome :) 
Hope I con this <3
Will be waitin and plz do PM me :D
asumi thumbnail
superb!!! Is neha- Khushi?? does she have amnesia or something??? or Neha is someone else with Khushi being her friend or a person she knows? great start!!! 
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u should definitely continue
pm me wen u do😉
thanx for the pm😃
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awwhhh poor Arnav:(...

And either Armaan became her brother or her husband although I am wishing that he became her brother:)

And to me its looks pretty obvious that neha is khushi...I think she changed her name..( well that is a quest which u can solve since u are the writer...and a pretty darn good one too)

The plot sounds really intense and really interesting:)

Ur best friend is begging u like crazy to continue this:D

I think khushi/neha will somehow through circumstances come back to india and she will be pretending to not know anybody from the Raizada family since she might wanna move on and forget the horrible past:)...hence the title "do I know you?"...

But these are just my thoughts...no actually these are all my wishes that I wish happens in ur story piya

So plz plz continue soon bestie:)

love from ur crazy bestie...

-Simran-