Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

she sang so perfectly today like as usual.

btw, wats her age can anyone tell me?

robaroo thumbnail
today Anwesha was miles ahead of the others

at one point of time i felt Alka was just singing the easiest parts leaving the intracasies to her ... bravo

she just needs to be more confident ... 8 of 10 was utmost humble in my opinion
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: robaroo

today Anwesha was miles ahead of the others

at one point of time i felt Alka was just singing the easiest parts leaving the intracasies to her ... bravo

she just needs to be more confident ... 8 of 10 was utmost humble in my opinion

her performance definately deserves 10/10, she is so melidious, she made m her crazy fan.

agentbinod thumbnail
Friends, if u all want to see our very very sweet Anweshaa in GrandFinale please do vote for her as much as u can voting details- misscall  from  mobile, no- 1800 2661902 per mobile maximum 10 votes, from internet vote, voting id- www. starplus.in per id 10 votes, oversease voter can't give vote from mobile only can vote by login through internet, voting time sunday 17th june 10pm to monday 18th june 10pm., so pls pls vote for her.
bellevue thumbnail
I wanted to hear Anwesha to sing a little more that's how good she was. I was suprised to hear after she said I am never satisfied with my singing and giving herself reluctantly an eight, now that is called humbleness. 👏👏👏
robaroo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

I never thought I would hear such an amazing ooh la la ..ooh la la from her. A song that is so different from her personality! I applaud her for taking such risks at this stage of the competition when anything can happen. We all know that if she picked one of her signature numbers, no-one would come even close. Having said that, I'm craving for one of those today. God knows if we will get to hear something like this in the few remaining episodes.

Here is Anwesha, an epitome of talent.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FvaS2ILrAs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Interestingly, at the end of this song, Himeshji promised to give her a break. And kudos to him for keeping up his word!😃😃

yes Himesh kept his word , Anwesha sang in Dangerous Ishq ... hopefully she gets lot of breaks in Hindi too along with here southern movies

i really admire Southern industry , how easily new singers , actors are given chance there who have to go through so much to break through
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please leave no stone unturned in voting for Anwesha this time around. She deserves to become a superstar. She was so humble when she gave herself 8 out of 10, but to me that only shows how far she wants to go, though she was already miles apart from the rest of the competition. God bless you Anwesha and may help you in achieving all your goals and dreams. Edited by PRAGMATIC - 11 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every time Anwesha participates in these shows, more hearts break. But from broken hearts, more love and blessings flow for her. So she goes back yet again much richer than she came. It is this love and blessings that will bring success to her, and not some useless winning trophy.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Every time Anwesha participates in these shows, more hearts break. But from broken hearts, more love and blessings flow for her. So she goes back yet again much richer than she came. It is this love and blessings that will bring success to her, and not some useless winning trophy.

Well said bambooshoot 👏

She should not take part in these fake reality shows any more. See she got enough exposure with the music industry and its movers and shakers who have already recognized her talent and she will soon be given more songs for the main stream Bollywood movies. She has already became a big shining star at the regional movies play backs.

Thank you Anwesha for your melodious voice and entertaining your fans for so many months, though we are disappointed that you could not make it to the finale but for us you are the true champion and by the grace of God and your hard work you will achieve all your goals.
Edited by PRAGMATIC - 11 years ago
rayt002 thumbnail
did she not make it to the finale??? if she is not the winner then who won??