Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Anwesha ROCKED today!!πŸ₯³
gana09_123 thumbnail
πŸ‘I am happy to write this here. Anwesha made her debut in telugu. :)πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Finally I got to here in telugu.
She sang for National award winning music director vidyasagar ji again, this time in telugu. Wow anwesha, way to gooo⭐️
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anwesha is BACK!!!πŸ₯³
nonny thumbnail
Anwesha was simply outstanding today πŸ‘...am glad that the judges rated her accordingly n she received the accolades......her tonal quality is exemplary n she excelled in the HDDCS title track...am happy that she is in her elements for she is clearly the best amongst the female contestants...the finesse with which she renders is inimitable n oh so appealing...way to go Anwesha πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by nonny - 11 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonny

Anwesha was simply outstanding today πŸ‘...am glad that the judges rated her accordingly n she received the accolades......her tonal quality is exemplary n she excelled in the HDDCS title track...am happy that she is in her elements for she is clearly the best amongst the female contestants...the finesse with which she renders is inimitable n oh so appealing...way to go Anwesha πŸ‘πŸΌ

So true nonny! Her voice has the power of Kavita Krishnamurthy and the sweetness of Shreya. But as she grows, she is developing a huskiness also. This combination is rare to see in any female singer of today. But what is incredible is that she has maintained the same innocence that she had during Chote Ustaad. She still shows the same excitement when the judges praise her and a humble acknowledgement when they point out her mistakes.  I hope that she retains this attitude forever.
nonny thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

So true nonny! Her voice has the power of Kavita Krishnamurthy and the sweetness of Shreya. But as she grows, she is developing a huskiness also. This combination is rare to see in any female singer of today. But what is incredible is that she has maintained the same innocence that she had during Chote Ustaad. She still shows the same excitement when the judges praise her and a humble acknowledgement when they point out her mistakes.  I hope that she retains this attitude forever.

Absolutely !! ...Anwesha's humility speaks volumes bout her persona n is undoubtedly a feather in her cap along with her stripped down simplicity πŸ‘πŸΌ...the fact that she walks on air with her feet firmly on the ground is when she is the least conscious of her feat is her USP...the child in her depicts the wide-eyed chastity with which she can't restrain her emotions when she is applauded n yet is level-headed enough not to let it get to her head n that is really commendableπŸ‘ her huskiness is endearing n sets her apart,yes...she will go places if she holds onto it...😊 
Edited by nonny - 11 years ago
Apart from maintaining the same innocence she had during CU with the same song,I would like to add,though she sang the same song,there was a lot of difference in the way she performed,as in the way she ended the song,beautiful.It was like two versions of the same song!
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just heard Anwesha's Telegu song. I'm so happy that she is making waves in the South. I do believe that the quality of songs sung in our regional movie industries are much better and much more melodious than our Bollywood counterparts. Can someone please post her Kannada and Tamil songs?
nonny thumbnail
Anwesha once again was fantabulous...what a perf πŸ‘...she executed the medley to perfection...πŸ‘πŸΌ along with Irfaan...she is blessed with a melodious voice as we all know...but the fact that Anwesha has really opened up is an ace up her sleeve...coz she is no longer conscious n is extremely stage-free these days... which reflects in her perf......Anwesha...u go girl !!  she's back with a bang!!... ooh la la time indeed... πŸ₯³Edited by nonny - 11 years ago
agentbinod thumbnail
Please vote for Anweshaa to ensure she remains top scorer and smooth top 4  at JJWS2 by  missed call no-1800 2661 902 or log in www.starplus.in pls vote her if u want to see her in top4.