roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
she has great voice ...she will surely make big in the industry
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonny

Anwesha once again was fantabulous...what a perf 👏...she executed the medley to perfection...👍🏼 along with Irfaan...she is blessed with a melodious voice as we all know...but the fact that Anwesha has really opened up is an ace up her sleeve...coz she is no longer conscious n is extremely stage-free these days... which reflects in her perf......Anwesha...u go girl !!  she's back with a bang!!... ooh la la time indeed... 🥳

Indeed her medley performance was out of this world. She truly deserved to be the top champion and she finally got  it twice in a row now. Lets hope she could maintain this fabulous form and we could hear her melodious voice at the grand finale 😃
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonny

Anwesha once again was fantabulous...what a perf 👏...she executed the medley to perfection...👍🏼 along with Irfaan...she is blessed with a melodious voice as we all know...but the fact that Anwesha has really opened up is an ace up her sleeve...coz she is no longer conscious n is extremely stage-free these days... which reflects in her perf......Anwesha...u go girl !!  she's back with a bang!!... ooh la la time indeed... 🥳

I never thought I would hear such an amazing ooh la la ..ooh la la from her. A song that is so different from her personality! I applaud her for taking such risks at this stage of the competition when anything can happen. We all know that if she picked one of her signature numbers, no-one would come even close. Having said that, I'm craving for one of those today. God knows if we will get to hear something like this in the few remaining episodes.

Here is Anwesha, an epitome of talent.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FvaS2ILrAs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Interestingly, at the end of this song, Himeshji promised to give her a break. And kudos to him for keeping up his word!😃😃
Blossom5 thumbnail
Woooh 👏 👏 Anwesha just blew me away today, I was so impressed with her classical performance, to believe she sang it all in one take and flawlessly at that... 😊
bellevue thumbnail
Anwesha, you have done a great job, wish you all the best!👏👏👏
nonny thumbnail
She sings...I hear a thousand melodies...her soulful rendition is a legendary potion that grants the imbiber eternal life...👏so let us savor the ambrosia...n quench our thirst while we can...Anwesha literally swept me off my feet today...she is trully gifted,Godbless...😊
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

I never thought I would hear such an amazing ooh la la ..ooh la la from her. A song that is so different from her personality! I applaud her for taking such risks at this stage of the competition when anything can happen. We all know that if she picked one of her signature numbers, no-one would come even close. Having said that, I'm craving for one of those today. God knows if we will get to hear something like this in the few remaining episodes.

Here is Anwesha, an epitome of talent.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FvaS2ILrAs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Interestingly, at the end of this song, Himeshji promised to give her a break. And kudos to him for keeping up his word!😃😃

THANKS A LOTTT!!!🤗🤗
She rocks as always...
GREAT PERFORMANCE...👏👏

bambooshoot thumbnail
You are welcome sithu! Funny how I was craving for such a performance from her last week. O laa laa and all was great. But this is the real Anwesha who no one can come close to. And I'm so happy she finally got to sing a song yesterday that would bring out her real talent.😃. Edited by bambooshoot - 11 years ago
bambooshoot thumbnail

I was speechless after listening to her performance yesterday. There is only one word to express this. WOW!!!

Edited by bambooshoot - 11 years ago