Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
No Lavanya cant love Arnav please please please : )
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats Arnav isn't it?? :D :D

btw.. this is a very interesting TITLE, that your story has! :)
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

oye Rachel you are there

yup, I'm here! And unfortunately Lavanya is falling in love with Arnav. 😈 ha ha!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was awesome! Expected a even more longer update! 😉
Its okay! Waiting for the enxt update!
Loved it! :) Ahh! So khushi and arnav meet finally ALONE! :) 
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YAY! You updated! I haven't read it as yet but I am sure it will be good. I am just so happy I thought I should comment before I read it. Thanks for the update :)
waterunder11 thumbnail
aaahhh no you didnt stop right there! one thing is common in all writers, they know exactly what their readers want :)
can not wait till the next update!
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Can't wait to read more!
tata_tata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what a nice bollywood-filmy concept.. Arnav in a mafia!! nice :) Khushi's punch.. wah!! Hari uncle.. LOL!! Akash doctor!! Payal/Nani/Mami out.. Shyam the snake is still a snake.. so thats good.. But you kept even Anjali out of this.. or maybe she will come later as Shyam's accomplice :P

I've read you other OS - faithful friend and i had really liked that.. now this is also very well written.. i am waiting to see which way this goes..

Cheers

PS: Someone kicked your head!!!! no wonder you wrote about the mafia world :) take care and hope you get well soon..
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yipee!! Finally they bumped...I mean crashed into each other. I wonder if she will recognise him. Loved the chapter. Couldn't stop myself from commenting one more time. GOOD JOB.

Btw, I hope you are better now. Do take care of yourself. Have you seen a doctor? Injury on the head should always be taken seriously, unless its really minor. Take care :)
saniya.x thumbnail

Loved the update.<3 Arnav's past is really painful, I feel for him! Lavanya's falling for him, ;) & finally Khushi and Arnav bumped into each other, I really wonder if she's going to recognise him or not! You need to update this VERY SOON! :)

& Take of yourself! :)