Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelMcQueen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice work plz make khushi recongnize arnar after some time it will be good twist
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome two parts ...i loved it... so arnav is planning to get close to lavanaya so that he could be close to her dad... he doesnt remember khushi πŸ˜” but he is drawn towards her... wowww khushi punched that guy in nose ... girl has got much guts... arnav also impressed with her skill... πŸ˜³
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ola Rachel!!! Mi Amore!!πŸ€—
I L-O-V-E-D the updates!!πŸ‘
I wanted to comment on the last chappy, but thought that I'd comment after you put up the next chappy, 'cause somehow it helps in my analysis and I probably do get a grip on what you're writing up here!
And to be honest, am not at all weaving any expectations here, because I want every update of yours to be a 'Surprise, Surprise'!!! And you're definitely right on that track!!!

Chap 6: Mr. Kashyap really knows how to handle his daughter and himself!! He saw through Khushi's lie and thats what I admire about him!!! Actually all our parents know when we're lying, and somehow, even they don't mind us lying, because they want to see their children happy and having fun!!πŸ˜›
Lovely!!!! I was so excited on hearing that they were going to Shimla!!! Yippee!!!
Hahahah...πŸ˜†...I seriously would love to know what Mr. Kashyap told Bua, to convince her to send her niece out for 3 days!!

Oooh! I knew it, that you'd come up with something just as enticing to put Arnav and Aman on their trail!!! Sad that for the first time in his Mafia life, he failed and was kind of scolded by his boss, like a mother scolding her son for disobeying!πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Chap 7: Beautifully written again!! Loved the description of both the place and the resort! Could actually visualise it, while reading, so thoroughly enjoyed it, buddy!
Aha!! Arnav in such an attire would definitely have YOU swooning over him, while writing even!!! :P Am I right? Teehee...πŸ˜† ...🀣
Rishab Malhotra? Nice...The name's catchy and suits him well too!!😳

God!! This Karthik already gets on my nerves, while reading about him!!
😑 Man, Even that line of his, "Missed you baby!", seemed so unreal! Sheesh!🀒

I wonder why can't Khushi tell Lavanya all this! May be she doesn't ant to hurt her feelings, and believe that one who experiences him/herself, learns from his/her mistakes and becomes a better human being! But keeping it to herself is also a  mistake of hers, and she is letting her friend fall into that Booby Trap laid out in front so clearly!! :P

Aha!!! Fiesty, eh?πŸ˜‰ That was what came to my mind while reading the part where she punched that drunkard's nose!! Hahahah...Lovely!!!πŸ‘ *applause*
Now Khushi's real personality is coming to the fore slowly and steadily... and I like the pace!!πŸ˜ƒ
She's just like us common people, actually all the characters here are portraying personalities that we see in our day-to-day life!!! Yes, she fears dark places, and lonely streets, but has enough courage to stand up for herself and punch the accused on the nose and would love to see her hitting someone there too! If you know what I mean!!
πŸ˜‰ Of course, I want  her to do that in defense!πŸ˜†

Arnav-ji, aage dekho hota hain kya!! πŸ˜‰ Aye Haaye!!😍 His eyes were automatically coming to rest on that pretty girl in Red Anarkali!! S-u-weet!
He's not less of a Ladies Man, eh!! He does have that charm!!

I want to see Aman's reaction to the Miss Spoilt Brat! No, not trying to hook him up with Lavanya, that's your work!!! But want to know even his reaction, because he plays a parallel role here, and would love to read his insights here!

You didn't PM!!
πŸ˜• Busy?😳

Annie
😳
Homeslice thumbnail
Hope they meet SOONNN!!! :)
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa!!! Loved it! I am so glad Khushi isnt playing the cliched Damsel in distress and also she is not one to give into peer pressure! I love your Khushi.

Arnav in shorts and Aviators! *drools*

Its his instinctual feeling to look out for her and the fact that he remembers her vaguely but cant place her!

Cant wait to see what happens next! I shall be back on Sunday to read your update! :)

sweetvanie thumbnail
Great going ...

Love khushi punching the guy ...

Arnav is admiring her ...so kool ...

shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving the 'alternative universe' approach to IPKKND in this fic! And it all fits very well! The characters are still themselves...Arnav the dark, brooding soul, and Khushi the bubbly and independent lass. Loving it! Would love to be PMed for updates pls! :)
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh daym I like this Khushi!! ;)
and looks like Arnav doesnt remember Khushi, but hes already falling in love with her ;)Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
priyah_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !!! Brilliant update πŸ˜Š i stalked and i found the update πŸ˜†

Hope Arnav kidnaps Khushi instead of Lavanya by mistake ... Rabbbaaa Veee πŸ˜›

Great going !!! Waiting for the next update 😊

Plz do send out PMs πŸ˜‰

saniya.x thumbnail
I'm so loving how this is going! Arnav admiring Khushi. 😍 well she was wearing red! :P & I loved how you didn't show Arnav saving her from that guy but instead you made Khushi punch him and Arnav watching was the cherry on the cake, yess Arnav she is feisty so be careful! Haha. 

continueesooon! :)