Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 20...Haha Arnav left Khushi flabbergasted the way he came up and introduced himself to her Buaji as her friend..Loved the way he took mater in his hand and solved out their problem... Khushi's being shocked reaction was awesome...I am also curious what he wanted from her...like seriously... Finally, Buaji took charge and asked Khushi what is going on between hers and arnav...
Her worries and concerns for Khushi made me realised that how much she loves her niece...and whatever she said to her was somehow genuine...After reading this chapter Its confirm that Akash and Khushi heart will brake in the end...And what she did..she reached arnav's house to give him a surprise...Yup, Something is really wrong..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 21.. What he was doing with Khushi is his only mere infatuation or lust for her or because he is coming close to her because he started loving her..Their chemistry is explosive..their little moment sends me goosebumps...Abhas is a disgusting moron..Gosh the way he spoke about Khushi...I want to kill him for his thinking...very well writen..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 22... Arshi movie date was romantic and magical...Like Arnav I am also excited to read how will he react when he saw Khushi in his gifted saree...Slowly, slowly he opens up and sharing his memories with her and desperately wanting to remove his pain which giving him immense heartache...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 23.. Finally, Khushi's patience come to an end..Her fears, insecurities and worries regarding their relationship are completely comprehensible...He wants to take the thing further but did not know actually what he wanted and name their relationship...you've depicted Khushi's fears, concerns and feelings brilliantly...He had lost his senses when he saw her in his gifted red net saree...their moments were blush worthy...It's time for arnav to address her fears and take away her doubts...
She is right that she trusts him wholly, but he di do not trust her completely...She just wanted him to share his pain ..whats bothering him... She can't see him in pain...and he did that what she wanted him to do that..He told her about his past, but I think Khushi push him little further...
that was intense & emotional chapter for me...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 24..Their confrontation as inevitable..but why he did not tell her the whole truth...I know when the right time came, he'll surely tell he the truth...Loved the way Khushi prepared dinner for him, but alas the dishes did not turn out well... loved the way she makes him feel as her family member...Arnav's past glimpse was heart wrenching..My heart goes out to him...He deserves all the happiness...
.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 25... Gosh Khushi lied to her aunt that she was going Mumbai with La actually she was going with arnav to meet his nana... He finally accomplished his mission and stole the file from La's house... Thankfully, Khushi doesn't catch him in La's house, but she saw his bike in the garage... Now both are in Mumbai... Arnav meets with his Nana. That was heartwarming moment...

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 26..What a tragic ending...Khushi's Bua is dead after hearing her niece is in love with the wrong person...Khushi's only family has ben dead... here in Mumbai Khushi gives arnav support and sharing his pain and arnav is fulfilling her dreams..& at last she recognised her feelings for arnav...But .She doesn't know that she lost her buaji...how ironic... Khushi must be devastated after hearing that heart wrenching news..I hope arnav will on her side that time..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 27...😭 Feeling really sorry for Khushi, she lost her aunt..I am glad that arnav was there for her...So Akash comes to know about arnav and khushi..Arnav must tell her about his identity and profession... Abbas malik, I hate him, such a disgusting he is..becuase of him Khushi lost her aunty...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 28... Things are getting complicated and messier... Arnav can't stay with Khushi and he did not want to go away from her...On the hand La is asking Khushi to live with her... Hari comes to know about that his file has been missing... I wondering that Arnav forget his file in her house...How will Khushi stay in the house without buaji and how things returned to normalcy...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 29...Ommmggg Aman is being blackmailed by someone... And the person is maybe Shyam or Abbas Malik...That's why he is cheating arnav because his family especially his sister in the danger..I wish Aman tell arnav whole truth..And I was right that Arnav forget his file Khushi's house ... Now Khushi was gone with La this thing irritated him very much...Arnav will hurt when he comes to know about Aman, but I think he'll understand his friend plight and decision...