OS FOR DI*last part 2nd post updated 5:4:12

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi: have you taken your medicine ?

Arnav: no 

Khushi: wait i will give you then i can take out dinner ,she walk to the drawer to take out the first aid box "you didnot get ,i remind you to buy "

Arnav"oh  "

Khushi: aap bhi na 

Arnav: khushi DI said she will bring it i remember 

Khushi: go and get

Arnav you are seeing i am working 

Khushi ok she does not wanted to see Shyam face but for him she walked to their room 

she stopped at the door as she heard Anjali talking bit loud to Shyam

Anjali: i warn you that day not to say such things when you where looking in their cupboard 

Shyam: i was just checking my kurta in saala sb closet 

Anjali: why you bring property in between ?you want my property as i have heard you talking to someone 

Shyam hold her arm"what you heard ?"

Anjali: i heard you were asking about the transferring papers , i will tell chota 

Shyam you will not do anything Rani SB i bear you for 10 years and you 

Khushi: leave her she ran in 

Shyam just left her hand Anjali fall down the bed corner bang with her belly .

Anjali: maaa

Khushi : DI  she just hold her belly "what happen"

Anjali was in pain 

Shyam: Rani SB

Khushi dont touch her she just ran out  to her room "getup come with me "

Arnav: what happen

Khushi: DI

Arnav what happen to her both ran to the room ?

Shyam was trying to hold Anjali but she was pushing his hand back 

Arnav: Di

Khushi: pick her up we have to take her to hospital .she was just ordering him and he was obeying he just picked her up

Shyam:hum

Khushi: i asked you that day to leave her but you , i thought you will became a human being but she just look at Arnav who was looking at her in shock

Khushi :why you are standing ?you go down i am bring key she ran to room to get his wallet his cell key .she ran down calling shouting"mami ji jiji we are taking DI hospital " arnav was making her rest in back seat"take this"she gave him key and sat behind with anjali keeping her head in her lap

"Arnav ji what are you looking at" she push him to driving seat "stop looking back drive "she order him he just driver "be careful "he obeyed her 

Khushi : "i will not let any thing happen to you or baby" she caress her cheek with in few mins the reached hospital Arnav just picked up Anjali from her lap she just ran to the emergency and told the Dr what all had happen .

Arnav: my Di will be fine na Dr

Khushi hols his hand and pull him away from her "you come with me " 

Arnav: look at her

Khushi walk made his sit "Di will be fine trust me" 

Arnav look at her 

Khushi i am coming she just walk to the nurse to ask for his tablet she came back in a min time with a glass of water" please take this and may be they need your blood"

Arnav look at her

Khushi for DI  she placed the table in his palm and gave him the glass he just took it she sat next to him "she will be fine "she was texting and holding his shivering hand in her "she will be fine DM haan" pat his cheek 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail

Akash ,Payal and Shyam reached hospital

Khushi: you stop right there she just stand on her feet and pointed at SHyam

Akash : khushi ji

Khushi: "JIJI please you explain jiju and ask him to leave the hospital or i will call police as i saw myself he push Di and ask him Di was asking him not to touch her so now we dont want him"

Arnav has witness all the thing he was just in shock as his DI was holding Khushi and asking Shyam to stay away from her ,he just stand and walk to Shyam hold his collar " i told you to behave "

Shyam; i didnot do it . it was KHUSHI your wife

Arnav: push him next to the wall" DI was in pain but she was holding KHUSHI"

Khushi: leave him Dr is coming she just pull him away and drag him with her

DR: who is Khushi ?

Khushi hum

DR: she want to meet you

Arnav: i will meet her first

DR: she said she only want to meet Khushi and ask her to come alone

Khushi; cup his face " i will ask her to call you "she just ran in

Anjali: was staring at the door as she was waiting for her  

khushi :just ran in and hold hand"DI you called me why you didnot call Arnav ji"

Anjali:"khushi ji i want you to make a promise to me "

Khushi: Di what kind of a promise ?she got scared

Anjali:" i dont now what will happen to me but i want you to make a promise to me  you will never leave chotey you will stay with him "

Khushi:"Di we not let anything happen to you , as far as the promise i will be with him till my last breath "she wipe her tears "DI aik request ha let him come to you he want to meet you"

Anjali: he cannot see me in pain he will

Khushi: DI i am with him let him in please 

Anjali: ok if you say 

Khushi: hug her "thanks Di"she just ran out he was walking like crazy out side the room"chala di is calling you but promise me you will act bravely as if you will be sad she will be more depressed and her BP will increase that is not good for her or the baby"

Arnav: shake his head in yes both walk in 

Anjali: chotey

Arnav:just hug her khushi walk on other side of bed with hand she asked him to be calm and relax "DI you will be fine i just talk to the Dr "

Anjali: run her fingers in her hair's "if my chotey says that then sure i will be fine "

Arnav: look at khushi she was asking him to move back "Di you sleep dr said you should rest "

Anjali: hmmm you both go home mami ji can stay with me

Khushi: we both will stay with you DI 

Arnav:dont worry for us we both will stay khushi walk to him and placed her hand on his shoulder just to support him .

Anjali just closed her eyes 

Arnav: just wrap his arm around her waist 

Khushi:shhh she will get up she made him stand and they walk to the sofa in the corner of the room

Arnav :"Dr has given her injection ,they had giving 12 hours if her condition remain same the will operate and she has to lose her baby ". he was into tears 

Khushi: you please dont lose hope  she will be fine

Arnav: if anything happen to her i will not forgive myself as i knew jiju  cheated her even then i trusted him

Khushi: look at him in surprise "aapko pata tha"she whisper

Arnav: i saw you and him on the terrace on wedding day

Khushi: just closed her eyes "aap na hum se pocha bhi nahi "she hold his hand "aik baat sach sach bola kya aap iss ko tou nahi bolta tha hum na aap ko chot di"

Arnav: look away

khushi: aap ka paas tou laxmi jatni bhi brain  nai ha she left his hand 

Arnav: at once look at her and hold her hand "dekho jo hogaya"

Khushi; just smiled "hamara paas brain ha hum aap ko aap ki galath femehi kai wahje se saaz nahi daga " she just wipe his tears 

Arnav: just look at her"please forgive me"

Khushi: aik shart per

Arnav what 

Khushi; you have dinner and sleep 

Arnav: look at her he thought she will ask him something else 

Khushi: aap yahan roka hum abhi aap ka dinner lakar aata ha hum na jiji se bola tha

Arnav: just look at her he had hurt her but she , he saw her going to the door and asking payal for the lunch box,she came and sat next to him

Khushi: i know aap ka dil nahi kar raha ho ga khana ko per thora se ,she made him eat.he didnot object and had it .it was late  night ,khushi and asked everyone to leave as she said they both will stay with her .Arnav was sitting near Anjali bed as she walk in after praying in temple 

Khushi:"utha aap"

Khushi: go and pray 

Arnav:what 

Khushi: go and pray for Di as she and our niece need the pray ,if you will sit like this this will not help them in any way, and  dr is too coming to check her so you go out .

Khushi: temple is on the right side of the corridor , dont waste time as right now prayer is need not your money .he just got up as she was right in saying so he walk out she sat next to Anjali .

Arnav walk to the temple and silently stand he was not getting how to ask it was being 10 mins he was standing like that  , he felt her hand on his she hold his hand in her's

Khushi :Dm he just know how to do what the what the and fight with me ,he does not know how to ask you anything on his behave i ask you please dont test DI more as she had already gone thorough alot of pain ,make her well for him as he cannot live without her ,and i cannot live without him so we three are connected to each other ,and about the baby she had not seen anything you cannot take her away from a loving mom ,how had prayed a lot for her , let her come in this world and sort her Laad Governer mama 

Arnav look at her "is this the way to ask "

Khushi: this is my way if you have better way try it an ask she left his hand waise i came here to tell you dr just check Di and she said her bleeding has stop so she is out of danger 

Arnav: look at her she was praying with close eyes still holding his hand in hers "Di is fine"

Khushi; yes she as the injection work  she left his hand and walk back to the room .he just followed her "dekha dont touch her" as she saw him going close to Anjail

Khushi"she need rest she stretch  her legs on the sofa

Arnav move away i want to sleep he just pull her up

Khushi look at he he just lay on sofa "yeh "

Arnav smiled "you can lay here" made a place for her and guess i can hold you if i cannot hold di he just pull her suddenly to make her sit warp his arm around her waist she didnot have option she lay placing her head on his shoulder .she look at him he was relax and has a smile on his face his breath was brushing her neck "our niece will come to meet her sanka devi mami"peck her ear-lop

Khushi:what are you doing DI ? try to push him 

Arnav:FOR DI as di would love to see me kissing you .

Khushi : saw a naughtiness in his smile as she have heard him talking to the Dr and she knew Dr have told him that she is now out of danger .she just closed her eyes to try to ignore his mischief 

what i wrote i dont know 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i really want arnav to see the honest and caring nature of khushi
as always beautiful os nadz
really enjoyed reading it
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: velangini

i really want arnav to see the honest and caring nature of khushi

as always beautiful os nadz
really enjoyed reading it

for those who didnot liked hot red chill
Ravuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome di
Hope something like this happens in the show
Edited by Ravuri - 12 years ago
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely os loved it nadz...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is awesome and really lovely...

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved this OS dii... I hope you will continue this OS.. 

Thanks for the PM..
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
end???
naiii.abhi bhi baki hai na???
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved this
i am glad arnav saw the caring and kind of of khushi towards his di...i mean more so than usual