FF: VENGEANCE is SWEET(chap 8 pg 17)Pmz later

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guyz!! This is my first piece of writing for Arshi..I have never written anything for them previously... Its basically an FF based on the current track.

The plot is that Khushi decides to go to Lacknow after the finishing of 6 month contract. The MU is still not cleared and Shayam is out in the open. Khushi has gone to her grandmother in Lucknow and decides to stay with her as she is her real father's mother. The story will unfold at the current track and Shayam will be thrown out after Arnav knows the truth but Khushi will not be there to see all this. Later events will be revealed as the story will progress.

Do you want me to continue it?? 

I hope to get a positive response as I know IPKKND forum is thriving these days.
BTW ppl who want PMs kindly click the following:

Do give your opinions.

Regards,

Sidra
Edited by seabeauty - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail

INDEX

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8Edited by seabeauty - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
sounds promising..add me in
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue
Love the idea
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Looking Good ; D 🤗
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
continue soon n pm me pls.. ive added u as a buddy.. looks gr8
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept, pm me plzz
seabeauty thumbnail
Hey everyone!! here's chapter no.1
I hope it fulfills your hopes and aspirations.

Chapter 1

Malik House, Lacknow:

It was almost dusk. The light was about to fade any moment. She stood in front of the gate of a huge mansion. It had a large wooden door. But she wasn't afraid as it was her city. Her own city where she had grown up and spent most of her childhood. Yes, she was back in Lacknow. She was going to a shelter which she should have chosen a long time ago. But she never had any choice. She had it now when it didn't matter much. She took a deep breath and knocked.

Flashback:

Khushi knew she had to leave after a few days. Her husband was out of the country for a business trip. She had the liberty to visit her parents as he had begun to trust her a little bit. She decided to ask her Amma first. She went to their home and decided to ask her straight away:

K: Amma, when and how did you adopt me?

G: What sort of a question is that?

K: Please answer it.

Garima launched the story with details. After hearing the whole story Khushi asked:

K: Amma, do you know any of my relative who will be alive now?

G: Why are you asking for it?

K: Please do tell me. It is very important.

G: Your real father's mother will be.

K: Amma, if I tell you the truth of all this will you give me her address?

G: Sure, but first tell me why do you need it all of a sudden?

Khushi told her everything. It took an hour for her to complete.

K: I have to leave after a few days before Arnavji gets home. I cannot stay there as our contract will finish and I cannot come here as neighbours will question you. So I need to go somewhere else.

G: Please do not do it to us Khushi. I am really sorry for mistrusting you. I won't do that again. Please don't do it to us.

K: Please Amma, do not insist as I cannot do this. And when I am gone do not reveal my location to anyone. No matter what.

G: If you say so.

Garima gave her the address and hugged her for what she thought was the last time. After bidding her farewell she cried and cried. But as last promise to Khushi she decided not to reveal her whereabouts to anyone.

Khushi came back to RM and decided to write everything in a letter. She wrote a long letter addressed to Arnav and left it by his dressing table. She decided to leave at night so no one could see her.

She had to travel at night and reached Lacknow in evening. She hired a cab and set out to her grand mom's house. Unlike the hustle and bustle of Dehli, Lucknow seemed a lot calmer. 'Just my type of place', she thought. She arrived at the Malik House and knocked on the heavy wooden door. A maid came out and looked at her quizzically. She gathered her courage and and told her that she wanted to see the old woman who lived in the house. The maid took her in a big drawing room. It was decorated with expensive decoration pieces and had excellent furniture. After a few minutes maid came with a glass of cold drink and asked to make herself feel comfortable. Her ma'am would be there any moment. As the old woman entered she stood up in her respect. The old woman looked at her quizzically and asked:

G: Who are you beta and what brings you here??

Precap:

Dehli:

Arnav Singh Raizada! I wanted to tell you something important. Before you read this I will long be gone.

A: Di!!!! Where is Khushi?? Why can't I see her here?

Lucknow:

G: Beta you also have a brother who lives abroad!

That's all for today. Please do comment and tell me how was it.

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
nice starting dear 😊
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A Fantastic start to the  FF,add me in.⭐️