Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@seabeauty: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the delay... Will try to write soon...!
seabeauty thumbnail

Will post the chapter later today
Edited by seabeauty - 11 years ago
seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 8

Arnav and Anjali landed on Lucknow airport the next day around midday.  Immediately after landing the same flood of memories gripped them both. But Anjali didn't let them hold her as she knew she had a great task ahead of her. She had to reunite Arnav and Khushi somehow. As their love story got spoilt somewhat due to her. She wanted to meet Khushi as soon as she could and apologize even when she knew that she wasn't much at fault.

Arnav was feeling the same old flow of memories through him.  He hated this city. He did not ever want to come back but sometimes people make you do things you didn't want to do ever. He couldn't help as the memories of his last visit flashed through his mind. He wanted it to re-live that moment. He wished he could meet her again. See her, touch her, and hold her again. But then again it was his entire wish. He knew she didn't want to see him again ever as she had disappeared immediately and then he never got to know about her ware bouts.

Anjali nudged him and brought him back to the present.

AN: Chotte!!  Come back to Earth.  We are in Lucknow.  Come on. Akash must be looking for us. We need to go out.

A: Sure Di. Let's move.

Anjali grabbed Rhea's hand and they both moved out with Arnav pushing the trolley.  Akash had been waiting for them in the waiting area. He came forward at once and hugged Arnav, Anjali and  kissed Rhea's cheeks.  Rhea got excited to see him and hugged him.

As they all sat in the car and Akash started driving he began to talk.

AK: Bhai, Di I wanted to tell you both something.

A: What is it Akash??

AK:  The old woman I mentioned on the phone is your grandmother.

A: What the..!!

AN: How can it be possible?? Our grandmother died when we hadn't even been born.

AK: I don't know. You have to ask her yourself. It is the reason that the piece of land we wanted is under your names already. And not to mention you both and Khushiji are related.

A:    ………

AN: How???

AK: Your grandmother is Khushiji's real grandmother. So you are related. And I don't know much detail other than this. We both came to know about this just yesterday evening.

A : When you say we…..??

AK: You guessed it right Bhai. Khushiji is in Lucknow. Living with her grandmother ever since she left Dehli. She told me not to tell you anything but you have to be prepared mentally for what you are about to face.

So she was here in Lucknow all this time was she? Why had he been so stupid? He searched for her all over the country except this city. He should have known. He cursed himself for not trying. Well now he got to know about it, it won't take him much time to convince her. He would just say sorry and tell her that he loved her. And she would agree to get married again. He felt extremely confident.

AN: What do you mean Akash? What are we about to face?

Anjali's voice woke him up from his thoughts. He decided to pay attention as he might get some clues which would help him.

AK: Khushiji has changed a lot ever since she left Dehli. You will see for yourself. But I need to tell you something important. Bhai this is especially for you.  Dadiji does not know what happened in Dehli  three years ago so you better not mention it in front of her.

A: how come that is possible? She must know some of it.

AK: No she does not. But Khushiji's brother knows everything.

A & AN: Khushi has a brother?? How come she never told me??

AK: She never knew it herself. She came to know it three years ago.

A: He lives there too??

AK: No he is abroad. I don't know much about it.

A: That explains a great deal.

AN: Yes it does.

AK: Khushiji does not want anyone in Dehli to know about her ware bouts. So kindly do not tell about it to anyone in her family. Not even Payal.

So that was the reason she never looked back. That's why she had been able to pay back all the money she thought she owed him. Well it will be tough job for him now as her brother would continuously be breathing down his neck.  He was overprotective about his Di all his life and he knew that her brother would be more. But he had to try once. He owed her this much.

After sometime there was silence in the car. Each one of them was lost in their own thoughts.  Eventually the car stopped in front of an old but huge mansion. Its name plate said "Malik House".

Arnav was impressed with the architecture and the size of the building. If she lived here it meant she belonged to quite a rich family. He felt ashamed of all the times he had insulted her just because she was poor. Akash rang the doorbell and they both prepared themselves for the confrontation.

AK: Remember what I told you Bhai. Don't try to  show that you knew Khushiji too much. I have told Dadiji that she used to work in AR for a while and she is Payal's sister. That's all.

A: Shut up Akash! I know it.

Somebody came out to open the door and Arnav's heartbeat went frantic in anticipation.

Precap :

Arnav & Anjali meet Dadi. Khushi is not at home. They wait with bated breath.

Suddenly there is a noise of a car coming to a screeching halt in the garage. And then

K: I M HOME!!! Where's my Sweetooo???

Arnav and Anjali are stunned. Akash tries hard to control his laughter.

PS: Do comment and tell how was it.

For PMz buddy this:

samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome, thanks for the pm
meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow update after so long! Great update, exciting precap (I'm assuming she is talking about the kitty)

i think it's good that akash revealed the truth of khushi being there and hope for Arnav's sake that ASR doesnt come show his anger in full force

i'd be lying if i said i hope he doesnt get at least 1 punch from Veer

and thank you for the PM :)
Edited by meradil - 11 years ago
ridizzz thumbnail
awesome update
like it

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Nice update. How r arnav and khushi related? Please update soon. Thanks for pm
andru_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual . You rock girl 👍🏼 .  Things  are getting more interesting. I'm eager to know how will Arnav cope with the new Khushi , how will he mend for the things he did  and last ,but not the least how will he tame the brother .
The great ARS will had to pass one of the toughest period of his life if he want to have his love back.
Take care and hope to hear soon about your next update. Ooow... I almost forgot 😃 thanks for the PM . You are a sweetheart. Love you 🤗
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I Loved it.
Finaly. Welcome back.
I hope Arnav gets his cute butt whooped.
I don't know if I am really happy with Akaash warning them about Khushi.
Update soon. Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.😃