•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
there was new promo in which SD asking Ishu..why u came here..n u doing all this..ishu says have u ever seen me following Sahil..then y u thinking this..i just want Mahi to be happy...SD says ok then can i search life partner for ..if u like it...Ishu is silent n promo ends...
TFS, This is part of precap they showed yesterday too. So SD willbring in the new entry for Ishu. Will be interesting.Hope Ishu says she wants to focus on her career and moves out of that house and city.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜• tnx for sharing deepti πŸ˜‰
Thanks Deepti πŸ€—but really not getting SD, she is she doing this, for her own peace of mindπŸ˜•

TFS , Ishu should reply that she has her own family to worry about her matrimony and SD need not bother. and also tell her that she does not see her well wisher in SD of all people lolz...

It will be interesting to watch the new lead for ishu. Now will Ishu adjust to a new partner as she wants Sahil to do, or will she realize that forgetting  the first love is not easy. 

Hope she moves on with her life now, as if is difficult for Sahil to leave Mahi, even though he still loves Ishu . His weakness is he tries to please everyone, and is unhappy himself.
Thanx for sharing deepti. πŸ€— Please post the link for the promo..😊
Originally posted by sammy_dolly

Thanx for sharing deepti. πŸ€— Please post the link for the promo..😊
not found the link  till now Sammy..
aww thnks so much for da news
xxx