What K3G🤣🤣

whats going on 😕
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

What K3G🤣🤣

ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

Its all your fault  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ now i cant watch BALH without laughing  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arpu-cap time...

Dm is tell yash she's proud of him that hes done a big favor of gettin a mom for the kids, and tells him to freshen up b4 bidai...and cracks a joke 😲 that prats can go too that she knows he's in a hurry (besharam ka haad)

shboz is cryin and the zee mommys come and comfort her...dubx comes to muska mar and tells her that all ppl need a saas like her🤢

VV (vids kids) are talkin tht the shaadi process is so long...and that girl v is not gonna have a wedding like this She wants a court marraige with big reception 🤣🤣🤣🤣...i know why b/c then she dont got to pay for shit 🤣🤣 girls pay for court marriage boys for reception 🤣🤣🤣

Prats page lags papa and mummy pari...and then tells pari to do the same with his rents and she's like why?? im not going to give exams or fight at the border that i need ashidvard 😲🤣🤣🤣 DM bachke rehna 🤣🤣🤣 aap ki nazar arpita bahu pe hai lekin pari bahu teri band bajne vali hai 🤣🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Shru loved the DK-Arjun-Purvi scenes...it was priceless her face when she realizes who DK is 🤣...and then he's like arjun your laughting ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²...🤣🤣🤣 and puriv was just like ðŸ˜³

punni has no chance yaar...she's competing with purvi and ovi...she shouldnt even bother 🤣🤣

I need to watch these scenes again🤣🤣

Purvi was in all smiles watching father-son interaction. I don't know how will DK react when he realizes Arjun is in love.

Punni better doesn't be around Arjun-Purvi. She needs to get lost somewhere. I hope Prashant comes to pick her up or something like that. I wonder how come she is not with Arjun-Purvi though that made me really happy. I have no complains🤣🤣

You saw SBS segment? They were so freaking cute gharmi main thandi lag rahi hai, Archana ki beti and teaching dance steps cho chweet😳😳
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

Its all your fault  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ now i cant watch BALH without laughing  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

I am not responsible for BALH🤣🤣

With exams over Prags is back to rock and roll🤣🤣
shruti thumbnail
arp04srocks thumbnail
pari then asks if its necessary for her to cry during bidai 🤣 that she feels like dancing and snging 🤣🤣 DM seriously watch out 🤣🤣🤣

and prats is like please dont do that...at least pretend a little otherwise wht are pplz gonna think??...and she's like my rents wont care...but yours prolly will your moms the strict sasu ma type...hmmm i know pinch me..hes like whaaa? and she's pinch me that way i will at least get some tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣...so he does 🤣🤣

and she gets tears in her eyes adn papa pari notices 🤣🤣 and is like why are you crying??? we live int eh same city whenever you want come meet us...and DM just smiles and then hes like or even better call us and we'll come to your house 🤣🤣🤣 and Dm goes ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

arpu-cap time...

Dm is tell yash she's proud of him that hes done a big favor of gettin a mom for the kids, and tells him to freshen up b4 bidai...and cracks a joke 😲 that prats can go too that she knows he's in a hurry (besharam ka haad)

shboz is cryin and the zee mommys come and comfort her...dubx comes to muska mar and tells her that all ppl need a saas like her🤢

VV (vids kids) are talkin tht the shaadi process is so long...and that girl v is not gonna have a wedding like this She wants a court marraige with big reception 🤣...i know why b/c then she dont got to pay for shit 🤣🤣 girls pay for court marriage boys for reception 🤣🤣🤣

Prats page lags papa and mummy pari...and then tells pari to do the same with his rents and she's like why?? im not going to give exams or fight at the border that i need ashidvard 🤣 DM bachke rehna 🤣🤣🤣 aap ki nazar arpita bahu pe hai lekin pari bahu teri band bajne vali hai 🤣🤣🤣

tell me the characters name..who is who  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ i started watching PV yesterday  ðŸ¤£ 
Not familiar with your nick names😆
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I need to watch these scenes again🤣🤣

Purvi was in all smiles watching father-son interaction. I don't know how will DK react when he realizes Arjun is in love.

Punni better doesn't be around Arjun-Purvi. She needs to get lost somewhere. I hope Prashant comes to pick her up or something like that. I wonder how come she is not with Arjun-Purvi though that made me really happy. I have no complains🤣🤣

You saw SBS segment? They were so freaking cute gharmi main thandi lag rahi hai, Archana ki beti and teaching dance steps cho chweet😳😳

yeh i saw sbs 🤣...they were adorable...maybe vinay comes and kidnaps punni 🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m here...

I like VV's idea...srsly...marriages shud be just done in courts n huge receptions by ladka walas 🤣🤣🤣

Dakku mom has no clue that she wont get time to band bajao arpita bahu's back...coz pari is going to bajao her full orchestra 🤣🤣🤣🤣