4/4/12 Arjun-Purvi:Impression, Change and Excuse

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
DK enters office is walking towards Arjun's cabin. The receptionist tries to stop him but can't. Purvi comes and asks DK whom he wants to meet and DK tells Arjun Kirloskar. Purvi asks if he has an appointment to which he says he doesn't. Purvi says he can't meet Arjun as he is very busy person and to meet him he needs tot ake an appointment. DK asks if he can meet him in the evening to which Purvi says he can't and narrates the entire schedule of Arjun for the day and when asked if next day is possible she answers in negative as there is a conference that has to be attended by Arjun. DK asks if he can meet him day after tomorrow and Purvi says he can and  she would fix his appointment first for that day. She asks the receptionist to fix Arjun's appointment with DK at 9.30 am Purvi is walking back when DK tells his full name to receptionist making her stop as she realizes who he is. Purvi welcomes him to office and directs him to Arjun's cabin. She talks to herself saying what a blunder she did and wonders what will DK tell Arjun about her.

Arjun is lost in his work when DK knocks and Arjun asks him to enter. Arjun asks for file and DK hands him newspaper. Arjun looks up is surprised and happy to see his Dad. Arjun hugs DK and asks him the reason for visit. DK says it has been long time he saw him plus Manav's birthday is coming up so he thought to do both things together. DK adds he can see how busy Arjun is. Arjun tells DK he has come so no work they would go out for lunch which surprises DK that Arjun is cancelling his meeting for him. Arjun gets a call. After answering it he asks DK how did he knew about his meeting at 3.30 pm when a nervous Purvi walks in. Arjun introduces DK as his fathe rand Purvi says she knows as they met outside and she came to apologize to him. Arjun says she is the same employee he was talking about. DK says he is impressed that she remembers his boss schedule by heart and Arjun was terminating her. Arjun laughs and DK is surprised to see him laughing . DK tells if he knew such miracles happen in India he would have send him long time back. Purvi is listening to this with a smile on her face. DK makes Purvi standing witness and says his son has changed after coming to India and credits goes to all people at work especially her. DK asks if he can take Arjun out for lunch and Purvi says he can afterall he met his son after long time and asks Arjun not to worry about office she will handle it and to enjoy his lunch with his father. Arjun thanks Purvi who leaves. DK comments nice girl to which Arjun agrees with a smile and when DK looks at Arjun and says good employee and Arjun says she is and reminds about lunch. The two leave.

Punni wanted an excuse to go for seminar. She smartly helps her associate with work so it can help at seminar and when Purvi tells about her worry of Sulochna not allowing her to go to Pune she gets her chance. She smartly convinces Arjun to take her to seminar using Purvi as an excuse. Punni thinks in one month Arjun will be under her control and she will not have to marry Prashant.

The first interaction between DK and Purvi was nice. Purvi was at loss of words as she realized DK is Arjun's father. DK was impressed that Purvi knew Arjun's whole schedule inside out. The scene between DK and Arjun in the cabin, it felt so good to see their interaction after such a long time. DK was surprised that Arjun cancelled his meeting to go out for lunch with him, he smiled; DK could see the change in his son which made him feel happy. Purvi was happy to see the interaction between DK and Arjun.

DK noticed the change in Arjun. When DK finds it's Purvi who brought the change in Arjun and realizes that Arjun is in love with her will he support his son? Punni wanted an excuse to go for seminar which she did finally. She thinks she will be able to achieve her target in one month but when she realizes the closeness between Arjun-Purvi she might end up doing something big to trap Arjun. Possibilities are many but what will happen only time will answer that question.

PS:
Punni wanted to attend seminar for her own selfish reasons but looks like all the efforts she put in will go in vain. This trip would get Arjun and Purvi a step close to each other.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shruuu Di!thx for a wonderuful update *Hugs*
aww just loved Arjun today he's so cute n adorable even Purvi...DK cu certainly witness the change in Arjun n even thanks Purvi for dat..i think soon DK would be able to make out the thing inside Arjun..

n not liking Punni going among with them..anywayz exited for the track!
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Shruuu Di!thx for a wonderuful update *Hugs*

aww just loved Arjun today he's so cute n adorable even Purvi...DK cu certainly witness the change in Arjun n even thanks Purvi for dat..i think soon DK would be able to make out the thing inside Arjun..

n not liking Punni going among with them..anywayz exited for the track!

Ria *Hugs*

Arjun was adorable as usual. The guy is so much in love and he has changed into such a wonderful person. If DK's stay is for long then he is certainly going to notice the changes in Arjun. When he finds out who and what brought the change in him how would he react needs to be seen.

I am happy Punni was not around Arjun-Purvi in SBS/SBB segment. Wonder where did she get disappeared to since she also went in the trip. As long as she is not near Arjun-Purvi I have no complains =))
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Ria *Hugs*

Arjun was adorable as usual. The guy is so much in love and he has changed into such a wonderful person. If DK's stay is for long then he is certainly going to notice the changes in Arjun. When he finds out who and what brought the change in him how would he react needs to be seen.

I am happy Punni was not around Arjun-Purvi in SBS/SBB segment. Wonder where did she get disappeared to since she also went in the trip. As long as she is not near Arjun-Purvi I have no complains =))

same here Di:))

shruti thumbnail

It was so nice to see her not around them in SBS/SBB segment. Now I want to know how does she becomes gayab. Prashant's family stays in Pune na so maybe he will come to pick Punni or something else happens. Punni won't leave a chance to be with Arjun unless she has been forced to let Arjun-Purvi go alone due to circumstances.
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

It was so nice to see her not around them in SBS/SBB segment. Now I want to know how does she becomes gayab. Prashant's family stays in Pune na so maybe he will come to pick Punni or something else happens. Punni won't leave a chance to be with Arjun unless she has been forced to let Arjun-Purvi go alone due to circumstances.

oh ya!they live in Pune?i didnt know..soo,may be..lets see..i dont want her to be around.bt ya coz Punni ArVi will be to tgr in Pune..😳so thank her πŸ˜†rest she shud stay away
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update Shruti..

loved Purvi DK first meeting...it was quite funny and Purvi got a very good impression on her would be sasurji..πŸ˜†

Punni leaves no stone unturned to irritate me..huh..

I am looking forward to the Pune trip...hope there is something interesting for ArVi fans...
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shurti di great post...πŸ‘πŸΌ... so purvi made a good impression on her in law to be (DK).. ... lol i love it..

P.S: DK will support arjun and Purvi after all it is she who made arjun a better  person and DK will want to see his son happy β€οΈ

go this couple is like the best πŸ˜
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
LOVED today!!

DK was so impressed with Purvi!!.. YAY! I see hopes in DK supporting ARJUN!..