Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
now aarti yash get ashidvard from dubs and shobz...and yash turns to talk some of friends (or may coworkers) and dubs tells aarti to be happy...and she says the whole i can i be happy when i've built this rishta on a a foudnation of lies...and dubs is spineless again...so shboz steps in and is like yash is your life now...you need forget about the past and accept this second chance...yash is your life now...give him all your love and devotion?...vaada me...vaada me that you wont let that slime ball i mean that shadow from your past fall on your new life/future...vaada vaada...and aarti jus looks up at her... (no clue if its a yes or no🤣)...PS yahs what kind of listener are you😡...she's literally right next to you and you dont hear any of this??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
pari is gonna band bajaing of DM ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

pari then asks if its necessary for her to cry during bidai 🤣 that she feels like dancing and snging 🤣🤣 DM seriously watch out 🤣🤣🤣

I love pari already..ROFLROFLROFL..She has full training in hip hop...sambha...salsa n rumba...she will make DM's ka tumba ROFLROFLROFL...I saw the preview yesterday ROFLROFL

and prats is like please dont do that...at least pretend a little otherwise wht are pplz gonna think??...and she's like my rents wont care...but yours prolly will your moms the strict sasu ma type...hmmm i know pinch me..hes like whaaa? and she's pinch me that way i will at least get some tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣...so he does 🤣🤣
Poor pari ke pinched aashoon ROFLROFLROFL
and she gets tears in her eyes adn papa pari notices 🤣🤣 and is like why are you crying??? we live int eh same city whenever you want come meet us...and DM just smiles and then hes like or even better call us and we'll come to your house 🤣🤣🤣 and Dm goes ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

papa pari is the superman ... n I m offcially in love with him...hands down ROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

now aarti yash get ashidvard from dubs and shobz...and yash turns to talk some of friends (or may coworkers) and dubs tells aarti to be happy...and she says the whole i can i be happy when i've built this rishta on a a foudnation of lies...and dubs is spineless again...so shboz steps in and is like yash is your life now...you need forget about the past and accept this second chance...yash is your life now...give him all your love and devotion?...vaada me...vaada me that you wont let that slime ball i mean that shadow from your past fall on your new life/future...vaada vaada...and aarti jus looks up at her... (no clue if its a yes or no🤣)...PS yahs what kind of listener are you😡...she's literally right next to you and you dont hear any of this??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

yash only understand dolby or dobly whatever it is 🤣🤣🤣 Edited by -x-Reshu-x- - 12 years ago
arp04srocks thumbnail
PV arpu cap cheat sheet:

yash/yashu/Y=yash
Aarti/new arpi/hockey player=aarti
DM=dakku mommy=yash's mom
DD=Dakku daddy=yash's dad
prats=pratik yash's younger bro
panks/tight pants/disco panks=pankaj yash's older bro
pari-paridi=prathiks gf and now wife
VV=vidit vadiaoyaoif panks kids
vids-vidi babhi panks wifey
dubs/spineless/jellyfish=aarti's dad \
shobz=shobha aarti's mom...

the rest come and go
sajni786 thumbnail

the settings of aarti needs to be changed...she still seems to be in vibratory mode (courtsey Leah) ROFLROFLROFLROFL...her current settings r getting difficult to decodeROFLROFL...and yash is suffering from selective hearing syndrome ROFLROFLROFL
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

yash only understand dolby or dobly whatever it is 🤣🤣🤣

dobly🤣🤣🤣 no he speaks in it...he doesnt listen 🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

pari is gonna band bajaing of DM ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

nopes...its the full orchestra...with surrounds sounds ROFLROFLROFL