Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am liking the Arvi story but now a few things should change about this story as well...

Arjun should now sit up and evalute his feelings seriously ..he cannot stop staring at Purvi and is constantly giving her vibes that he is interested in her ..

He should speak to his father now that there is a girl in my office who I find really attractive and I can't stop thinking about her all the time ...

He keeps calling Ovi, sends her gifts ...has not talked to his dad about his changed feelings ...
Giving Purvi signals that he is interested ...

This is not right ...

arjun is completely wrong at this point. it will make a great problem of his life he cant face ovi for this CV will show it during IPL i think to make more drama.lets see how long CV will show archana is lovingly stare at manav even though whole world hate her bc manav teach them to hate🤢
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=poas.lets see how long CV will show archana is lovingly stare at manav even though whole world hate her bc manav teach them to hate🤢
[/QUOTE]

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
These cv's are really gone nuts.. How can they show teju driving taxi in dombivli or thane? Are they gone made..? The roads here are small that somehow we can travel by rickshaws.. Taxi's are not at all available in dombivli or either in thane... And they are showing that she is driving taxi in dombivli.. Come on man show some sense in the show.. If it was rickshaw then it would have been better but a taxi?😲 Edited by AshuNaik - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

These cv's are really gone nuts.. How can they show teju driving taxi in dombivli or thane? Are they gone made..? The roads here are small that somehow we can travel by rickshaws.. Taxi's are not at all available in dombivli or either in thane... And they are showing that she is driving taxi in dombivli.. Come on man show some sense in the show.. If it was rickshaw then it would have been better but a taxi?😲

Ashu, the story is set in Mumbai, not in Dombivli or Thane. Teju is driving taxi in Mumbai.
Edited by naava - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

Ashu, the story is set in Mumbai, not in Dombivli or Thane. Teju is driving taxi in Mumbai.

aare but archana's house is in dombivli and manav's house is in thane.. Have they shifted it to mumbai now?
Edited by AshuNaik - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
@naava even if she is driving a taxi in mumbai.. Then just imagine half of her money and time is wasted in travelling from dombivli to mumbai.. (which is impossible to do, i mean it takes 2 hours from dombivli to dadar to go by train then u imagine how much time it would take her by taxi) And overall I have never seen a taxi in dombivli in my whole life in 18yrs..lol
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am liking the Arvi story but now a few things should change about this story as well...

Arjun should now sit up and evalute his feelings seriously ..he cannot stop staring at Purvi and is constantly giving her vibes that he is interested in her ..

He should speak to his father now that there is a girl in my office who I find really attractive and I can't stop thinking about her all the time ...

He keeps calling Ovi, sends her gifts ...has not talked to his dad about his changed feelings ...
Giving Purvi signals that he is interested ...

This is not right ...

Tanya, i think Arjun does not realize yet that he is in love...he is a bit of a tubelight (like a couple of others on the show 😆 )  A very sweet tubelight at this point. 

Pretty soon he will have an "aha" moment ( or maybe an "oh no" moment, but only when Purvi starts returning a little shy interest in him...which i think is coming very soon.  😉  (at this point i don't think Purvi realizes either that she is being drawn to Arjun)

Sometimes, for some people, it takes a long time for reality to dawn..he's drawn to and mesmerized by her but hasn't put 2 + 2 together yet.  .😆 and she's just now being acquainted with the "new" Arjun who is kind and caring.  I found it so nice that she felt safe with him emotionally and poured her heart out to him about her feelings, tears and all.  Very sweet.  

And there's the difference. For all of Arjun's orneriness at the beginning, i think now that his heart has been softened by lovely Purvi, he is completely trustworthy emotionally. I think he will always protect her, stand by her side, stick up for her, trust her.  SO UNLIKE Manav...who is completely untrustworthy emotionally. 

Arjun could have my ⭐️ of the day from yesterday\s show.  
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

These cv's are really gone nuts.. How can they show teju driving taxi in dombivli or thane? Are they gone made..? The roads here are small that somehow we can travel by rickshaws.. Taxi's are not at all available in dombivli or either in thane... And they are showing that she is driving taxi in dombivli.. Come on man show some sense in the show.. If it was rickshaw then it would have been better but a taxi?😲

ash u r saying about area and i found funny and illogical about teju's driving a taxi😲🤪first she drive taxi  for money🤣🤣🤣but she is educated in canada😆then now her dad has office where 18years old purvi  doing job more effeciantly that nobody can handle any meeting without herCV showing crap at this point.aray teju
🤣can joint manav's office or do job anywhere ,it would b more logical.i think teju meet accident or kidnapped than manav accused and abused archana for her he allowed teju to do taxi driving😆😆.archana's dialogue'KOI KAAM CHOTA NA BARA NAHI HOTA😆😆😆
Edited by poas - 12 years ago