Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[/QUOTE]

Good show today!... Thanks for the written update Tanya!

Archana is a big angelic fool... I feel very bad for her... I just want her to shed this scarificing behavior soon and straighten things with Manav... How can she be in love with him ...after all that abuse... he took a break today ... but will back with his big bad filthy mouth very soon.. I do not trust him any more... 😡😡

Very well said , how can she love him after what she heard from Teju yesterday ...' Our father taight us to hate our mother ' ...Oh my God ...eevn after hearing this today she was saying ' manav cares about me " , only because he was trying to put her hair back ...
Good lord ...this woman is her own worst enemy ...
 He definitely was giving himself a break from abusing Archana ...but not to worry , he has done the damage that is beyond repair ..his children hate Archana and want another woman in her place ...all this has happened because Manav let this happen ...
All this caring for Archana is nothing but Naatak .🤢
Foolish Archana likes being a doormat , what to do ...
Thta is why people are not interested i n their so called love story anymore ...It is all bakwaas ..

Purvi is simply adorable. And she has Arjun now.😍 Next week, I would really want Arjun to tell everything to Ovi. I will have a good weekend - just because things are clear for ArVi... 😳😳.. and if Ekta determine she will mess around with ArVi... oh please Ekta leave them alone ...

Please please leave them alone ..Do not show Purvi being a foolish woman like Archana ..Show her as a woman with dignity and self respect ...

[/QUOTE] Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well well one epi without any drama and Abuse...At last a big thank u to CV's..

It was just a simple epi with a daughter and father patching up and some nice father-daughter moments with a mother in the backdrop.IT was a matured and subtle couple I saw for a moment instead of the senseless fools.Even though the blame game can keep going from the holistic perspective it was an epi without abuse and got to see some sanity for at least an epi..This is pertaining to Arman excluding Savita..

Arman's love as mentioned is a obsession that cannot be erased...Neither Manav or Archu will ever be able to remove each other from their hearts...Manav has always been the flip-flop one,he keeps fluctuating and Shravani's involvement is unsure, it could be one of the games played by Savita in kids young age...Well if we can ask how kids are so dumb not to ask q's about their mom, well what is logical in PR anyway...So we have to go by whats shown..So I still believe Shravani involvement would have been a simple visit which has been represented in different way to kids..

I am wishing for some positivity in the show and if CV's can show something ,anything apart from abuse its a big thing  in PR land and today atleast it happened...No abuse at least...I would leave the relationship decision of Arman to them..Let them decide what they want to do but I would like see some good epis where the emphasis of parents - kids relationship is shown in a matured way along with some maturity displayed by Arman for their kids..
Purvi seems to be so much attached to her Baba just like Tej is attached to her Archu aunty...I hope to see some really nice Manav-Purvi and Archu-Tej bonding...

PR needs come out of this regressive abusive approach and show audience some really nice bonding relationships between Arman and their kids...

I would leave the Arman relationship to destiny in PR (Ekta/CV's) coz no one can predict that but I would wish to see some parental bonding...As Arvi's relationship grows stronger , I would like to see the parental bonding too grow equally strong...
At least now I would like to see a message from PR that children are not some sacrificial lambs who can be sacrificed as when needed...
At least now I would like to see Arman taking effort to be their children backbone no matter where their relationship may be..Leave their relationship to be decided by them...

PS : The background score in flute when Tej was talking to Ovi , a kind of sad tune was beautiful...Really like that bg score in flute...It kind of gave that effect to the scene , emotional filled with anger and sadness...The bond of Ovi n Teju is also very  beautiful...At least CV's are showing beautiful bonding among children..
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update Tanyaz

you deserve to get the five stars of the day ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thks Tanya..for the fab update🤗

today epi was nice...atleast few mins we got to see Arjun-Purvi scenes with others too😆

manav was looking handsome too, in black shirt, when he came to meet Tej😳, i like Hiten frm his Kutumb days😍😆...today he was very softy softy in whole epi👏...& end scene with Archu too😍

awww dear Arjun so confused🤗...he can't see tears in Purvis eyes😭...he could not even tell her properly that , he can't see tears in her eyes😆😍...he just said, that strong girl like u, & tears in ur eyes don't suit☺️

That was nice, whr Purvi was returning the bangles, & he took it, as he understood, that she don't want anything of that relation to remind her again of it😳

Savita, she's angry cause teju lied😡...& what Savita did with Mavan is correct then😡...uff i don't like this Savita at all...i can't understand what wrong has Archana done to her?😕
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arvii r soo sweet
thanx a lott 4 updt !!
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡

Good show today!... Thanks for the written update Tanya!

Archana is a big angelic fool... I feel very bad for her... I just want her to shed this scarificing behavior soon and straighten things with Manav... How can she be in love with him ...after all that abuse... he took a break today ... but will back with his big bad filthy mouth very soon.. I do not trust him any more... 😡😡

Very well said , how can she love him after what she heard from Teju yesterday ...' Our father taight us to hate our mother ' ...Oh my God ...eevn after hearing this today she was saying ' manav cares about me " , only because he was trying to put her hair back ...
Good lord ...this woman is her own worst enemy ...
 He definitely was giving himself a break from abusing Archana ...but not to worry , he has done the damage that is beyond repair ..his children hate Archana and want another woman in her place ...all this has happened because Manav let this happen ...
All this caring for Archana is nothing but Naatak .🤢
Foolish Archana likes being a doormat , what to do ...
Thta is why people are not interested i n their so called love story anymore ...It is all bakwaas ..

Purvi is simply adorable. And she has Arjun now.😍 Next week, I would really want Arjun to tell everything to Ovi. I will have a good weekend - just because things are clear for ArVi... 😳😳.. and if Ekta determine she will mess around with ArVi... oh please Ekta leave them alone ...

Please please leave them alone ..Do not show Purvi being a foolish woman like Archana ..Show her as a woman with dignity and self respect ...

She has so much love in her heart for one and all.. and of course for highest her husband shree manav jee - Her love is completely unconditional... it is saintly!!!!!!!!😲 So these abuses, tortures  do not come in her way - that love makes her self-sacrificing, self-inflicting, selfelss, and unbelievably tolerant.

Archu's personality trait of unconditioanlly loving this whole world was very well exploited by Ds.. 😡 😡 and shame on Manav that he never understood her😡 ... understood her great quality...This quality of hers supercedes the other great quality she has of being able to righteously stand up for truth... she can be completely convincing and clear the way she will defend truth... we saw it several times ... the recent one being when she defended for teju...

Edited by pch76 - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Loved Arvi Scenes Alot. Thanks For The Update.
pujli07 thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya... 

yes i am getting annoyed with Archana now... no matter how low Manav is acting, he has a reason for that... (even though it doesnt make sense because after all they have gone through and knowing how Archana is, he should have understood the second she asked for alimony that something is fishy and Archana cannot do this)... so even if it is for lack of understanding, he has a fact... but Archana, come on, wouldnt she at least question Manav that he was the one who sent her the divorce papers, then why question that she never contacted you... (ughh so mad thats why its bold...) hehehe 

but of course if this topic comes up, then the whole track will end in a jiffy and ekta would lose 6 months of content :)
gudiyaprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the written update 😉
Great job!!!!!! Keep the good work up 😃
Im very happy to see that Manav is being kind to Archanna now and not mean :)
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Well well one epi without any drama and Abuse...At last a big thank u to CV's..

Jai , the abuse and screaming at Archana is still something I can understand , though I don't like it but still know why he is doing it ...
She is not responding to his love and he is very very angry about it ...

What I cannot accept at all is that he made his kids hate Archana so much ..That is unforgivable ..
Archana had done enough good for him that he should not have done this to her ..And to bring another woman in his children's life , enough for them to want her to be their mother ...this  is just not right ...
I don't know how much he brought in Shravani but it was enough that Teju wants her to be her mother ...Teju would not want someone to be their mother only in one meeting ..And even sachin told Archana that my mother knows teju and Ovi very well and she will take good care of them ...

This means that Manav just degraded Archana and treated others ( Savita , Shraavni ) well...they too had made mistakes ...savita once nearly killed his wife by burning her ...Shravani also gave up sachin and never looked back on him for so many  years ...but no one got punished the way punished Archana and that too when he had taken the girls away himself  ..

For me , this is what has killed the character of Manav  in terms of Archana ...
But he is a good father to Ovi and teju and a great son Savita ..

Only for Archana he is like her worst  enemy and it is frustrating when she ignores the fact that her children are saying ' daddy taught us to hate mummy ' , and only notice things like , he  cares if my hair in not done properly ...
It is really annoying and frustrating ...

This kind of thing won't run ...people won't like it as it does not makes sense .👎🏼

I know it is a fictional show but even then it should not be this silly yaar 😆, no one can be so crazy that they love a person who makes the chidren hate their mother ...that is such a low thing to do ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago