SS: FORBIDDEN LOVE (THREAD 1) - PART 1 to 23

Posted: 12 years ago

Prologue

Shashi Gupta - Father of Khushi and Payal. Is a famous businessman in Delhi. He got his elder daughter Payal to marry Akash raizada (brother of THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA (ASR) the most incredible, ruthless sturdy and angry fashion industrialist in India). He also got his younger daugther Khushi who is a fashion designer, marry to ASR but that was purely to extend his business and have partnership with AR company for his own profit. Though Khushi and Arnav both agreed to this arrange marriage, Arnav never believed in marriage and did it just for his "Di's" sake. He drafted a contract for this marriage which clearly stated that this marriage will last only for a year. Shashi was unaware of this contract that time. ASR only informed Khushi about it before fixing the marriage date.Khushi had to sign the papers before performing the marriage rituals as she knew how her dad needed the support of AR company for stabilizing all the debts that he had taken for running his business. She did this just for her dad. She too added a condition to this contract that she would be part of AR company and would be working on their new project in Singapore with her jijaji Akash. Arnav was always fine with this. He actually didnt want to stay with her as her husband and act in front of his Di to be happily married.

For ASR this was like yet another contract with a new client whom he didnt even care to see or meet. They did not have any engagement ceremony and they first met only on their wedding day with Khushi  in her ghoonghat performing all the rituals beside him. He had seen her picture before and though that innocent look of hers shook him for a moment.. he was back to his reality the next second giving the picture back to his sister as he had no time in placing it in his room.

On their first night, Arnav didnt turn up to his room and went to his office for some Urgent Video Conference. The second day of their marriage Khushi, Akash, Payal and their 4 year old daugther Niki left for Australia. Arnav was not even back from Office. The Project was on its peak and hence even a days delay would put the project into risk.

(Basically all this information is just to highlight that Khushi and Arnav never stayed together. Not even for a day.)

It took almost 9 months for this project to get complete and Khushi stayed with her jiji and jijaji in Australia all this time. She was very good with kids and Niki was like her baby. Niki loved her Maasi more than her own mother. We have another character here (NK) who also stays in Australia with Khushi, Akash and Payal and is Arnav's first cousin. He is very cute and the only one person who Khushi can trust after her sister Payal. ASR helped Shashi with all his debts and also informed all about this 1 year contract to the entire family including his DI. This created a havoc in everyones life but as the time passed they all forgave Arnav for what happened and hoped he change his decision of seperating after 1 year. Finally its his and Khushi's life. If they both didnt want to be together then no one would force them to.

Current day:

In AR Company..

ASR: Lavanya, I need you to call up Akash and inform him about our new venture with the Sehgals group. This is a very critical project for us and I want Akash and NK to assist me in this. Did you get that?

Lavanya: (His PA). Yes ASR.

Arnav got up from his desk to go home. Back to his lovely Di and jijaji Shyam. ( Shyaam in this story is definately not at all creepy).

AT RM:

Anjali: Chotte tum aagaye.. Accha Akash ka phone aaya tha.. Woh log iss weekend aa rahe hai. I mean 4 din mein. Main bahut khush hoon Chotte.. After all unke saath meri bhabi bhi toh aa rahi hai..

Arnav: What The??? Di she will be here on a project.. Not to fulfil her wifely acts.. Ok? So dont be in a wrong impression.

Shyam: Arre Saale Sahab hum yeh sab jaante hai. Par aapki Di toh iss baat se itni khush hai ki unhone toh party ki taiyaari abhi se hi shuru ki hai..

Arnav: Party? For what?

Anjali: Humare 2 bhai (Akash, NK) aur 2 bhabhi (Payal aur Khushi) ke ghar aane ki..

Arnav: Di..Dont get so much excited. Anyways I am going to my room. HP se kahiye to get me my Tea.

Anjali: Arre haan Chotte.. Apne closet mein thodi jagah khaali kar do.. Khushi ko bhi toh apna samaan rakhna hoga.

Arnav: What the hell Di. Why will she stay in my room?

Anjali was surprised at his behaviour. She knew they were gonna get seperated in next 3 months. But currently no one can deny she is his wife and has to stay with him in one room.

Anjali: Chotte? yeh kya keh rahe ho??. Khushi agar tumhare saath nahi rahegi toh kahan rahengi?

Arnav: Kahi par bhi di.. But not with me in my room. Agar aapko uski itni phikar hai then u better keep her in your and Jijaji's room. But I cant tolerate her with me.. Aur waise bhi ghar mein kaafi guest rooms hai.. She can stay there.

Saying this Arnav left for his room leaving a shocked DI and Jijaji behind.

PART 1 : Pg 2
PART 2 - Pg 5
PART 3 : Pg 11
 Preccap for PART 4 - PG 15
PART 4 : Pg 19
PART 5 : Pg 26
PART 6 : Pg 32
PART 7: Pg 40
PART 8: Pg 47
PART 9: Pg 55
PRECAP for PART 10: Pg 59
PART 10: Pg 64
PRECAP for PART 11: Pg 70
PART 11: Pg 74
PRECAP for PART 12: Pg 80
PART 12: Pg 84
PRECAP for PART 13: Pg 90
PART 13 Pg 95
PART 14 Pg 100
PART 15 Pg 110
PART 16 Pg 119
PART 17 Pg 124
PART 18 Pg 133
PART 19 Pg 143
PRECAP for PART 20: Page 148
PART 20 Pg 152
PART 21 Pg 156
PART 22 Pg 167
PART 23 Pg 180

Edited by Madhu123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

71 views.. No Comments!!! 😭
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great going.. bt update soon yaar.. we want asr n khushi to meet
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 start, would love to read more, plz pm me.
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
great start! typical ASR! When do we get the next update? πŸ˜›

Please PM me when you do write the next update. Thanks. πŸ˜Š
sukirtiraizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 start dear...update soon n plz pm me wen u do so...
beccky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really nice.. 😳
aww thy havent met yet... they dont know wht thy were missing for 9 months..🀣

yes do update it soon.. eagerly w8ing for them to finally meet...😍

and could u plz PM me when u'll update it pleejjj πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

beccky πŸ˜³
nivii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls continue :D like how the story is set up!
Hey All,

Thanks for your responses..

I would be posting the first part of this On Monday for sure.. Incase till then if interested you can visit my wiriting Index for some other OS..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2909314
PART 1 PRECAP..

In Australia

Khushi was attending a meeting at the AR office in Australia when suddenly she saw her mobile vibrate on the desk. She immedialtely removed it from the table and was shocked to see the mobile screen.. It was HIM. Calling her for the first time in this 9 months.