Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanvi :I m also stuck mainly because of Udayveer only ..or else there is nothing left in the story now  but I feel even Uday's character is going down now every passing episode as he seems to b stuck with the same fear of Akash dead or alive and also the fear of Jay's blackmailing act ...CVs hv no idea how to show a progress or growth in these characters 😕

@Mysticwater :I dont think after whatever Manyata did ,anyone will want her to b the princess 😕...if DS herself decides to opt for Jay as next princess of Devgarh ,then that will result in Jay-Uday marriage na 😕...also if u see current Manyata ,from which angle she will agree to marry Uday ..
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just wanted to say that I get the cvs want to be different and not show the typical, all scarficing protagonist and want to keep us on our toes. But what's the use if all we're going to see is the same old same old, with M continued downward spiral. Seriously M you want your family to lose everything?!?! Maybe she doesn't understand the implications😕, which a ten old year could tell her (M didi your family will lose their raj gaddi in Mahasabha, which means that everything your family/ancestors stand for is going to go up in flames). When will M get a reality-check🤢? At this point, Akash will come back and say that DS wasn't behind this. M will be shocked/regretful for a few mins, then she'll say she's sorry that she didn't use her brain (Does she have one? I doubt it). Then she and Akash will go off frolicking till the sunsets🤢, not a care in the world about the mess she left behind.

I'm beginning to think that the cvs are big believers of one of Freud's theories, that children from the start are selfish, needy, and self-absorbed. They need to be conditioned/taught how to be good people by their parents, if  the parents fail children will remain self-absorbed and never evolve. (its something along these lines, it's been a few years since I've taken psych). The cvs are showing what happens when kids are showered with loved, but not disciplined, maybe Murari should have been harder on M.

Here's to hoping that either the Akash mystery is solved this week or someone gives an earful to M and shakes her until she realizes what she is doing is destroying everything and everyone around her (But who?).
Edited by Simran114 - 12 years ago
pearls88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:CVs are on a suicide mission ðŸ˜†..I seriouslly feel they should stop making daily soaps after this ..thry hv no idea how to run the script of a daily soap 

seriously CVZ stop making any other serial after DEK😆 
you people totally ruin the show n its charm
khud apnay hath sa show ka gala ghoont diya😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Tanvi :I m also stuck mainly because of Udayveer only ..or else there is nothing left in the story now  but I feel even Uday's character is going down now every passing episode as he seems to b stuck with the same fear of Akash dead or alive and also the fear of Jay's blackmailing act ...CVs hv no idea how to show a progress or growth in these characters 😕

jyoti i don't have that much problem with J's blackmailing or UV have this fear of akash alive or dead ...bcoz it is showing his more human nature of him...his showing he is not that dark as one thinks off.he has a light to be shown which will bring his own feelings out of that darkness whichis hidden behind yuvraj udaybeer...this Uday is more of an individual which right now is being shown...what he did in angry all fight was a aggressive UV who is yuvraj who has not learn to lose anything...but now at moment this fear what he did to akash is showing his vulnerable side as human ...a fear that he will lose through his own deed which he has done in impulsive way.which he even didn't wanted to to do but it just happened...i see this UV as a human being...

i don't see this blackmailing as UV's char buchtering but i c UV which has a normal human emotions & feelings which r uncover through this...

my main problem is the cv's story they want to...which we as auadience feel chalo ab kuch M ki other side showkarega which they don't do till M behaiviour won't change NOTHING can get progress in the show...a little change in M's behaviour they bring to back to square one...is the problem of the show...

i feel sometimes cv's just on a task to we as audience what we will predict or think they will show it its opposite...they will put as task by which we will think story will progress on friday c audience reaction...what r its predictions ...after seeing they will choose what to show...they will show its opposite i'm seeing this method of cv's since 2-3 weeks...they r not realising by doing this they had so much created dumbness in the show...not having any progress in the show...

akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U noe what Jyoti ...m not very positive or anything about this show ...nor do I have any interest left in Maanyata after this merry go round round round ...they are taking us for what kinda ride ...I hope they themselves noe ...sheesh ...I am always a very positive person but I m getting frustrated

But i dunno...but m liking some part of it ...there is some reality regarding Uday ...If he is unable to speak up when Jay blackmails ...its exactly reflecting that he realises that he has done a mistake n he needs to find out if akash is dead or alive ...he is keeping his mouth shut becoz this is what we do when we are wrong ...isnt it ...why cant we think of him an ordinary person ...beyond that prince he is also a normal guy  who is jus unable to get outta this situation any how

What can I say ...I had felt a little more happy If he wud have been regretting the fact that he had beaten Aakash ...n this was not needed ...n he shouldnt have got that carried away in that moment of TEmper ...We have our weak moments ...but right ya wrong ka faisla hamesha humaare paas hi hote h...He should have been mature enuf to not to degrade himself to such a low level

But its ok ...People do mistakes ...n he is a FLAWED HERO ...so he really cant think beyond getting Maanyata or her getting to noe the fact that he was responsible for all that ...but the realisation needs to sink in that WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG ...n Aakash was not some sadak ka KUTTA  as he referred to him ...I dont want him to clear his name for the sake of Manyata ...i want him to clear his name for his own sake ...I want him to repent ...bear punishment for his act

Slow realisations n obviously character development is necessary for Udayveer ...hope CVs listen ...I do like it that he is humiliated by Jay n atleast he is not able to laugh off at her face for blackmailing him...becoz if that happened ...then certainly I wud not consider him human ...a cold blooded murderer who even justifies his inactions ...good that he isnt justifying himself n bearing with all this humiliation😳
Maanyata is getting on my nerves like all of u ...so nothing to say bout her ...but yeah ...I think its not the time for her to start feeling for Uday ...let her first love her family ...Uday needs to earn every bit of it after what he did ...n getting concerned about Maanyata only wont do ...he should be concerned about Aakash's well being too ...for the sake of HUMANITY ...please

note : m seeing the story without being baised ...I love Manveer but still ...I do agree with some things shown on the show ...especially Uday's condition ..he is every bit responsible for what he is going thru ...this will only make him strong baad mein n also more human n considerate king

N i hope its the Uday-maanyata alliance

love
aakkkiii

Edited by akkiiiii - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Akkiii and Tanvi :I understand what u both r trying to say about Uday's human nature and he is slowly realising that he made a mistake and so the silence ...but if thats the case then why in front of Unnati ,he is not confessing his mistake or why is he not trying to find out what really happened to Akash rather than wishing for his death and asking his henchmen to get the dead body fast

All I m trying to say is either Uday feels guilty and that needs to b explored fully to show his human side or he does not feel any guilt and is proud of the fact that he killed Akash and even that grey area of his personality needs to b defined properly with strong reasons but CVs r somewhere juggling between both of Uday's personalities thus making him a confused soul

Even if he is shown confused in his mind ,that too needs to hv a proper growth but regular repitative scenes r not exactly showing that growth ..how many times viewers will like to see Jay blackmailing Uday ..every episode if same is shown ,after a point one will say "ok we know Jay has the MMS ..can they move on now" ...also after a piont ,viewers will stop feeling for Uday if weeks after weeks the same blackmailing fiasco is shown

I m not even talking about Manyata here because she is a lost case 😆..just dont want to see the same for Uday too 😭

@Simran : I agree they wanted to show a strong jhansi ki rani type protagonist in the form of Manyata but in the process they ended up making her a fisherwoman and not really a princess ...she could hv shown her strengths in a more classy manner as a princess rather than doing these cheap tricks of making a tent for satyagraha 🥱