Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Pearl :But Giriraj dint mention Manyata specifically ..he only said Princess of Devgarh ..and it could b Manyata or Jay in the current scenario na πŸ˜•...About other scenes ,well all were copy-paste of the previous episodes ..nothing new πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I only liked the precap bit of the epi and UV blasting off M for ranting off like a parrot. Other than that, nothing interesting. The last scene made me cringe. All my fantasies of Manyata blasting away the Mahasaba by acting like a princess gone down in the drain. The look on her face! Uff! You are right, there was some sadistic pleasure on her face. God, now I know why I don't feel like discussing the show. The mere mention of it irritates the hell outta me! UFF!!! 
pearls88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
asal mein is serial ka enemies khud he CVZ hainπŸ˜†
n show ka trps low honay ka responsible khud he hainπŸ˜†
aur ube tak show is buchay khuchay viewers ke waja sa haπŸ˜†
CVZ  ke  luck uche ha we are still here πŸ˜†
warna show has no charm nowπŸ˜†
believe me this was my fvt  show n i wait for it but ub wait karnay ko bhe dil nae kartaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
coz of irritating suspense+no change in story line+twistsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manv thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Manv :Where it is Uday centric ?? All I see is Uday like a side hero who is supressed under Jay and his father badly ,...he has no say of his own ... and if Akash is no more part of this show ,why not end this Akash fiasco completely and start a new track ..why drag it till a point where viewers give up irrespective of Akash is in or out πŸ˜•

by uday centric i mean thatbb all scenes revolve round uday, and cvs know that people want to see uday as the main lead
granted manveer would have been great, but is am sure that time will come
now i t is no longer a traingle, it is only between uday and manyta
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
aisa naa bol jyoti U-J marriage...πŸ˜”
M is getting more & more useless char...c

cv's of the show to make it look different & try to show story in new ways ..unpredictable way cv's ruined the show...every way out!!!

i agree show to ur title it looks like round round merry go round...
 i have no hopes for this show tracks

but i'm still stuck for UV only!!!!!! i don't have many shows to watch also where i find a some different char. which is tinge of grey...i find very less char attractive which i get stuck with...

cv' of this show i had seen 1st time that show story is there evrything is there good char good actors they don't want to make a good show...

one thing i had to say about dialague writer of this show...that person still writes some unusual good dialague which u give good laugh & interesting to listen it a fun to hear them!!!!πŸ‘ claps to the person who still managing good dialagues in this round round story...
Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 12 years ago
pearls88 thumbnail
But Giriraj dint mention Manyata specifically ..he only said Princess of Devgarh ..and it could b Manyata or Jay in the current scenario na πŸ˜•...About other scenes ,well all were copy-paste of the previous episodes ..nothing new πŸ˜† 

agree with uπŸ˜ƒ

but if we see from m prospective to GR Ke us taraf ziada negativity ha.he don't like her coz of her foolish acts n behavior n another thing is uday love mπŸ˜ƒ
so from this GR only want devgarh he has no interest in j-m πŸ˜ƒ
n even he don't consider uday love as well
just devgarh...πŸ˜†

n As u saying is agreemENT sa to asa laag raha ha GR DS ko trap kar rahay hain takay m ko force kiya ja sUkay princess bunanay par.πŸ˜†
n BR + GR DONO HE J KO CONSIDER KAR RAHAY HAIN ASA A DEVGARH PRINCESSπŸ˜†
DS IS UNDER PRESSURE N NOW IT DEPENDS UPON HER EITHER J OR MπŸ˜†

BUT MAIN THING AGAR CVZ UDAY-M KO COMBINE KARNA CHAHTAY HAIN TO AGREEMENT M K LIA HO GAπŸ˜†
NAE TO KUCH BHE HO SUKTAπŸ˜† 
JUST MY OPINION ASAL MEIN WHAT CVZ WANT MATTER TO Y ZIADA KARTA HA NAπŸ˜†
Edited by pearls88 - 12 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly yeah i agree...there has been zero progress in the show...UV-Manyata scene was cute...I agree it would have been a progress if Manyata would have felt something for UV in tht scene...you know what I do think she feels something...thats why she keeps telling off UV when he comes too close to her ...its her way of reacting i feel πŸ˜†...As for the contract papers that Giri wanted DS to sign...I doubt it will be Jay-UV marriage...Griri does not want a DIL who is not the future heir of Devgarh and DS I am sure will never want Jay to be the heir of Devgarh...so it will be Manyata-UV marriage...if there has to be a marriage...DS will never let anything ruin Devgarh, or her wishes. πŸ˜›
rythm... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
finger crossed yar
pta ni kal manyata ka kya reaction hoga,phr se chilaayegi,or chali jayegi...

Agr jai se marriage hogi uday ki tb to cvs khud apne show ko flop kr rhe hai...
Bt i think agr jai se marriage krne k liye kha jayega to,uday khud mna krdega,or proof bi apne aap samne rkh dega..uske bad jo hoga wo alg bat hai.phle itna to ho.
Becoz,hm jo sochte h,wo ni hota,hmesha alg hota hai..
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MANYATA should get the award of most irritating character of the year.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Mais-

I only liked the precap bit of the epi and UV blasting off M for ranting off like a parrot. Other than that, nothing interesting. The last scene made me cringe. All my fantasies of Manyata blasting away the Mahasaba by acting like a princess gone down in the drain. The look on her face! Uff! You are right, there was some sadistic pleasure on her face. God, now I know why I don't feel like discussing the show. The mere mention of it irritates the hell outta me! UFF!!! 

I agree ...the way Manyata was enjoying the defeat of DS with that sadistic pleasure wala smile on her face and promising further destruction ..sheeshhh ..how can anyone feel for such a female lead 🀒🀒

@Pearl :CVs are on a suicide mission πŸ˜†..I seriouslly feel they should stop making daily soaps after this ..thry hv no idea how to run the script of a daily soap