Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
one sentence... THIS show is Pathetic. i never saw useless storyline as this.. and specially this lame. i am counting the days when this show will be off air,  and i will make sure i DO NOT watch this CVS or the rubbish production house program ever again.
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agreed dear..serial is goin' round n round...
but i reallly wish.. that somebody gives manyata a piece of mind..bcoz i really want her to be princess..not only bcoz of upcoming agreement but also becoz this is the main story isn't it... but cv's really need to stop this akash dhundo drama..
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like pushing MANYATA off a cliff so dat she gets amnesia and gets rid of dis akash jap of hers.Ugh...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mansi :I feel even a KG kid can write a better screenplay than this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and yup the points which u wrote in bold ,thats the formula CVs r using weeks after weeks 😑 ..only difference is like u said both dads were present today to irritate us instead of one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

About the precap ,I feel Giriraj does not bother who becomes the princess ,all he wants is the gaddi for his son Uday and thats why he is asking DS for those signatures even though I cant understand what will b the purpose of that signature if Manyata refuses to become the princess πŸ˜•...Will Mahasabha accept Jay ?? πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Robbir :U still hoipng for Manyata to get her brains back and think for her family 😲😲...well if that happens it will b nothing less than a miracle and I m going to throw a grand party in my post that day πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...Even I m hoping for it to b honest but looking at the madness of Manyata over her Akash obsession ,I dunno when that day will arrive ..it will ever arrive or not 😭😭
robbir thumbnail
@jyoti...u knw the day will arrive during the last episode lol...i have toh becum immune only now frm the shocks dek gives me 
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree that the story is going round and round
seriously akash japp needs to end
but look at the positive side
akash definately gone, no lead will b absent for so long
we are getting all uady serial, who cares about manyta
i loved todays serial, as long it is uday centric i watch
i loved dek the past few episodes
i feel that if trps go up, they may make this serial concentrate only on uday, b'cause it is clear that manyta ain't getting trps
smrity2012 thumbnail
Good , jyoti ur updates saves my time..not interested in watching this crap.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Manv :Where it is Uday centric ?? All I see is Uday like a side hero who is supressed under Jay and his father badly ,...he has no say of his own ... and if Akash is no more part of this show ,why not end this Akash fiasco completely and start a new track ..why drag it till a point where viewers give up irrespective of Akash is in or out πŸ˜• Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
pearls88 thumbnail
Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round

This is how the story of DEK is going weeks after weeks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahhahhahaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†right no change in story  same conditions.today nothing was different.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

first komal CVZ  are unpredictable or confused. they even don't know how to further proceed story.don't know what to do with characters.what are u doing.n what u want to do.???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aik taraf komal DS ka against ha coz of m aaj tum DS ka sath da rahe ho.k m princess bunay g.aakhir ko asal mein tum kiya chahte ho decide kar lo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (CVZ asal mein aap bechare komal kiya kar sukte ha)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

uday-unanti 
j-uday 
m-uday sames scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mean where is story going.where is twist.story is on same line no progress.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kiya 20 years baad story move karay gπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.ara khachuway ke chaal sa nikalo kub nikalo ga.πŸ˜†.wo bhe aap sa agay ha speed mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
is tara sa stories bharte nahen hainπŸ˜†.log itna wait nae kar suktay.itna suspense main na aaj tak kise serial mein nae dekha.πŸ˜†
believe me this serial is loosing its charm.jub serial mein charm nae rahay ga to characters mein bhe charm nahe raha ga.
so jagggo CVZ jaggo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jagnay ka time ha sanbhal lo nae to DEK ke boat pane mein utar jae g kum sa kum apne destiny par nae ponchay g.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ok now the only important part is the precap where Giriraj asks DS to sign those contract papers according to which DS will get the princess of Devgarh married to Uday πŸ€”...Now I dunno if I should b positive or negative about this because the rate at which Manyata is turning irritating every passing episode ,I doubt those contract papers will b of any use πŸ˜•...I mean what if Jay is made the princess and Uday gets married to Jay..then what ?? ...Sorry to sound so negative but till now Manyata feels nothing for Uday and also she has no sympathy for her family as well ..she is hell bent on revenge game ..so even if DS signs those contract papers ,how can she guarantee that Manyata will marry Uday ?? ..all I feel is its leading to Jay-Uday marriage and mayb Akash will come back πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

precap was little bit interesting.i think GR jis tara sa BR sa bhe keh rahay thay i think wo j-uday ke shade karna chatay hain.
n y agreement bhe ise silsilay ke karre ha i m sure.
but Q is kiya uday agree ho ga?πŸ˜†
kiya m ko aqal ai ??g? in precap, promo sa koe farq ne parta kiya jo hum chahtay hain wo milay ga?? 
jo hum uday-m ko combine chahaty hain kiya CVZ asa chahaty hain.???

for CVZ A MSG 

COME  TO THE POINT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
UDAY-M AIK HON GA YA NAHEπŸ˜†
HUM AAJ BHE APNE HOPES LOOSE NAE KAR RAHAY BUT APP HAMARAY YAQEEN KO YAQEEN MEIN BADAL DO TO AGREE HAINπŸ˜†
YA YUN HE BORING TWISTS PLUS SUSPENSE SHOW K END TAK AATAY RAHAY GAIN.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by pearls88 - 12 years ago