Round and Round and Round...

Posted: 12 years ago
Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round and Round

This is how the story of DEK is going weeks after weeks 😆😆😆😆😆...

What we saw today was nothing different ...once again ManVeer bond over laptop which was a sweet scene but the end result is same ...Jay blackmails Uday and reminds him how he is her permanent toyboy and Uday has no answer or plan in hand ðŸ¥±...If today in that laptop scene ,we would hv witnessed some changes like Manyata feeling a certain attraction for Uday when he comes close to her ,I would hv called that a progress but unfortunately Manyata continues with her same old kiddish dialogues and Uday even though was mushy but the outcome was nothing positive ..The only thing I liked was Uday voicing our frustation out to Manyata regarding her irritating Akash jaap now 😡😆😆...

Ok now coming to the other part ..Uday-Unnati scene ...what was the purpose again ?? 😕..If Uday had told the truth to Unnati regarding Akash ,I would hv called it a story progress and it would hv been interesting to see how Unnati guides Uday in the right path 🤔..But unfortunately nothing of that sort happens and I sometimes feel CVs just put in random scenes between two characters for the sake of it without thinking much like us ...

Coming to the last Maha-Sabha part and Manyata's challenge ,once again I hv no interest to see Manyata taking revenge from all by making sure they dont win the majority just to get her Akash back 🥱 ...that will b the most stupid thing to be ever shown and I wont b shocked if trps go in negative now if Akash track does not get a conclusion by the end of this week 😡

Ok now the only important part is the precap where Giriraj asks DS to sign those contract papers according to which DS will get the princess of Devgarh married to Uday 🤔...Now I dunno if I should b positive or negative about this because the rate at which Manyata is turning irritating every passing episode ,I doubt those contract papers will b of any use 😕...I mean what if Jay is made the princess and Uday gets married to Jay..then what ?? ...Sorry to sound so negative but till now Manyata feels nothing for Uday and also she has no sympathy for her family as well ..she is hell bent on revenge game ..so even if DS signs those contract papers ,how can she guarantee that Manyata will marry Uday ?? ..all I feel is its leading to Jay-Uday marriage and mayb Akash will come back 😭😭😭
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
I don't know why but after reading your title the first thing that popped into my mind was:

Ringa ringa roses... then Round and round goes the Merry go round

Shows how I'm losing my mind watching the same nonsense everyday, but being a loyal ManVeer viewer I have too... Uday is my usual dose of Man-Heroine 🤣 so I have to take him daily😆😆

But seriously guys, this is the first show where they are ruining the character of the protagonist herself... the person who takes the show forward.

I have the CVs have something good in mind coming up with all this useless stuff... I am still willing to bear the torture if I get bedazzled at the end... which I am SERIOUSLY hoping I get!

Giriraj is out of his mind in his greed... contract papers for marriage?? YIKES

If Manyata even thinks DS is her culprit, how can she take revenge from the whole family? There are people here who are innocent too like Buaji (who hasn't done anything clearly wrong uptill now) etc.

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Dont wry dear, that will be uday manyata marriage,i am damn sure
I AGREE WITH U.I'M TELLING U WHATS GONNA HAPPEN THIS WEEK- M WILL CONTINUE HER CRAP AKASH...J  WILL USE UV LIKE HELL(4 US)...BUT AT THE END OF THE WEEK THERE WILL B A LOLLYPOP EPISODE OF MANVEER TO GET TRP...SRY CV WE WONT MAKE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN.😡😡...WELLI REMEMBER SELENA GOMEZ'S SONG...ROUND AND ROUND...Edited by 2012titli - 12 years ago
Yes, the cvs think were toddlers playing ringa ringa roses here 
Manyata is an irritating soul.. It's just lucky that we adore Praiyal.
@Mahi : CVs hv ruined Manyata's character beyond repair now ..I thought she will feel some sympathy after seeing that how DS is removed from her Royal-Seat and their throne is under danger but it seems she is getting sadistic pleasure out of this and is making sure her family's reputation in front of Devgarh Mahasabha is further ruined ...I dunno whether in future she will ever realise her mistakes or ever take any royal responsibility 😕
Originally posted by Fantasyangel

Dont wry dear, that will be uday manyata marriage,i am damn sure
good to see someone is positive but looking at Manyata and her never ending Akash jaap ,I hv my high doubts on this especially with Jay's nonstop blackmailing game

@Jyoti: What you have written exactly matches the way my head is spinning ... round and round and round. If anyone wants to learn how NOT to write a serial they should see DEK.😆😆😆😆

Same old formula episode after episode ...

First Manyata Uday will have one small bonding moment ...

... then Jay will blackmail ...

... then either one of the Dads will give some unnecessary dadagiri dialogues ...

... and finally the Mahasabha will be putting pressure on Devgarh family.

Bas, only thing extra today? Two Dads instead of just one Dad giving dadagri dialogues ...plus Unnati scene was a small extra with no real purpose

Tomorrow again the same formula, and then day after again the same formula ... and so on, and so on!

Regarding the precap, looks like before the gaddi goes away from Devgarh this Giriraj is eager to secure the shaadi of Uday-Manyata (or Jay-Uday!!!😕). Maybe he plans that as soon as the shaadi is done he can go and claim that the gaddi should be his and he will rule both kingdoms? Anyway who cares???🤢
Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
finger cross lolss..ki in 2moror episode manyata gets lilttle brain and supports her family ... 
if she doesnt then i donno what to say as it is i have becum mute after seeing previous episodes but after 2moro ...all i knw is monash is the couple and all this manveer is just a drama 2 gain some trps...😒 
i just want to say that like all other dek fans and what other fans are saying 2 be positive ,,,..but how much till what extent a person can be positive ,,when u as a viewer feel yaa some progress will hapen but the next episode disaster and we knw the after effects!!!!!!! 

so cvs shuld stop playing games high time ,,,..either they need 2 be clear whos the lead couple and then start formatting the episodes !!