Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Huma-

oh no...we got over eachother during the summer time and we went to diff high schools...
lol..i still remember how he looked at my notebook..kind of like how ASR checks out KKG...🤣
no, i had a partner by then...my friend just didn't know it...ya, i gave him bruises..lol..

BUT YOU FORGET... Arnav and Khushi knew each other as kids too (or at least, that's what the original promos would have us believe) MAYBE YOU AND ADORABLE NOTEBOOK BOY WILL FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN.

I seriously hope so. (Lmao I'm rooting for your love story with this guy and I do believe this is the first time we've spoken... Go forth and SEIZE YOUR DESTINY lady!!!) ;)

Hahahahh :')

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆😆 just loved your post...felt like watched a movie trailer with bits & pieces...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
damn, that was PRETTY Hilarious!! Whoever your crush was, seemed like a cool guy. He beared your antics!

I have this guy in my class whom i fight a lot and we both constantly tell each other that we hate each other. i am positive that its not a crush but my friends do keep stories like that rolling on their sleeves!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!! you are arshivmsweekly??? Wow! I love your VMs, especially, eik mein aur eik tu and the story of us! You should do fast songs like those more often...you are awesome at making vms on them..wait lemme send you a friend request on YT..🤗

EDIT: ok i dont know how to send a friend request on this new YT layout..lemme sub instead..
Edited by -Huma- - 12 years ago
JustFlameAHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: arisai

Hahaha glad my mess of a life makes people laugh :)

Bangladeshi. :) And I'm from Lincolnshire. Are you British too? :)

Hahaahaa that's sweet of you to say, but he goes to Uni in London now (he's in the year above me) and I'm going to Cambridge from this October so I doubt anything will come from it. Also he was mostly just a harmless crush. The whole being Muslim = no dating thing kind of gets in the way when it comes to moving things on ;') 😆

aww I'm Indian, live in Leicester :) 

arw okayy! but then you never knoww what the future holds ..you might meet him again ;) and awesome cambridge to study what? And true, was he Muslim as well? 😊
saavan_lover thumbnail
Trust me I have been there too! lol I would always end up making a BIG fool out of myself in front of my crush, but we didnt go to school or anything so it was even more awkward! 
But we had our moments, I was pretty sure that he liked me as much as I liked him. BUT I was proven wrong when there was a misunderstanding between us and then a few years later I found out that he's gotten married. I guess it wasnt meant to be. So, yea that was my sad story ;(
Sorry for spoling the fun atmosphere with my depressing story :(
--Ash
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arisai

BUT YOU FORGET... Arnav and Khushi knew each other as kids too (or at least, that's what the original promos would have us believe) MAYBE YOU AND ADORABLE NOTEBOOK BOY WILL FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN.

I seriously hope so. (Lmao I'm rooting for your love story with this guy and I do believe this is the first time we've spoken... Go forth and SEIZE YOUR DESTINY lady!!!) ;)

Hahahahh :')

lol..i dont think so...i havent thought about him in years! today i read this and thought about him cuz I really did like him..😆..plus, he is of diff religion...I dont care about anything else but diff religion is a deal breaker...you should root for my LS with someone new..lol..i sure would love to fall in love..😆
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuS**LameAHolic

aww I'm Indian, live in Leicester :) 

arw okayy! but then you never knoww what the future holds ..you might meet him again ;) and awesome cambridge to study what? And true, was he Muslim as well? 😊

This is wicked stuff. I freaking love Leicester. Especially if you go there when there's an Asian celebration like Eid or Diwali going on :)

My friend's going to Leicester to do Medicine. And hehe, I'm being a stereotypical Asian kid... I'm also doing Medicine :)

Yeaah he was. :) Hahah I'll just roll with it and let the future sort itself out. 
sunena2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha...I'm sure all of us have encountered weird situations with crushes...but yours are too funny! 🤣

So my story is that I had this crush who rode my bus to school which was a 45 minute ride...he was sooo cute 😍😆 anyways...lol
So we sat diagonally from each other and I always peeked at him from the corner of my eye...I also sometimes sat slanted so I had a better view of him...😆
Then I knew he liked me too because he always looked at me too...😳
Then one day he finally started talking to me! I was like 😲...I spoke like two words to him and then ignored him...😆 I felt so bad tho...😆 I completely blanked out in shock! I didn't know what to say! 😔

But yes girl! Crushes make you do crazy things...and the feelings are so uncontrollable! 😆

arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

damn, that was PRETTY Hilarious!! Whoever your crush was, seemed like a cool guy. He beared your antics!

I have this guy in my class whom i fight a lot and we both constantly tell each other that we hate each other. i am positive that its not a crush but my friends do keep stories like that rolling on their sleeves!

He is such a laid back guy. He just kind of rolled with the punches (literally) 😆 

hahaha THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING. I am looking forward to updates on this situation (haha I'm so nosy :L)