Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
lol...I had a huge crush on this guy when I was 12...I am pretty sure he liked me too...Anyway, he used to sit right behind me at such an angle that he could easily see what I was writing in my notebook...I guess he must have glanced at my notebook when the class was quietly taking down notes from an overhead...our handwritings were pretty similar...and he yells out "her handwriting is just like mine" with a goofy smile on his face while he is staring at my notebook...and half the class is looking at us...that was awkward...

then this one time, one of my friend tried to make me his partner for some project...for like 30 secs, I am staring at my friend in shock with my mouth hanging open as I wanted to avoid him while he is waiting for my respond...then I look at him with horror in my eyes just like kkg sometimes looks at Arnav and tell him I already have a partner...

and once we were doing some play practice for our drama class...and I was supposed to manhandle him a bit and I accidentally really hurt him..
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
GIRL I TOTALLY LOVE U!!
I HAVE ALSO EMBARASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF MINE SOOO MANY TIMES!!! ITS COUNTLESS!!
BUT I BET URE CRUSH KNOWS U LIKE HIM :) ❤️
THIS WAS AN AWESOME POST!
U GOT GUTS GIRL!!! 
🤣
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zindagirocks_21

Haha that's hilarious .. Man I think unwound never be able to be that confidence infront of my crush to do these kinds of things .. Haha I'm still laughing haha :)

Trust me when I say that is definitely a good thing! :')

He's now at University so I don't see him very often and have kind of gotten over it, so I asked him recently what he thought of my behaviour back then and his response was: "I thought you were insane... But it was pretty funny. I would sometimes come and find you just to see what stupid thing you would do next." 😆
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

lol...I had a huge crush on this guy when I was 12...I am pretty sure he liked me too...Anyway, he used to sit right behind me at such an angle that he could easily see what I was writing in my notebook...I guess he must have glanced at my notebook when the class was quietly taking down notes from an overhead...our handwritings were pretty similar...and he yells out "her handwriting is just like mine" with a goofy smile on his face while he is staring at my notebook...and half the class is looking at us...that was awkward...

then this one time, one of my friend tried to make me his partner for some project...for like 30 secs, I am staring at my friend in shock with my mouth hanging open as I wanted to avoid him while he is waiting for my respond...then I look at him with horror in my eyes just like kkg sometimes looks at Arnav and tell him I already have a partner...

and once we were doing some play practice for our drama class...and I was supposed to manhandle him a bit and I accidentally really hurt him..

Oh my gooodness that's sooo cute. Is this adorable boy still in your life??

Hahaha did you then just grab the person next to you's arm and announce that they were going to be your partner? :') Lmao! Good! At least now he knows you can take care of yourself ;)
JustFlameAHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
I LOVEEE THIS!!!
p.s. if you don't mind me asking, what's your background? like indian or what? and where in england are u from?

and dudee you two are totally destined..i mean cmonn! the shoe could've just gone up till 1st terrace floor..why hit him! 
love love it once again!!! <3
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arisai

Oh my gooodness that's sooo cute. Is this adorable boy still in your life??

Hahaha did you then just grab the person next to you's arm and announce that they were going to be your partner? :') Lmao! Good! At least now he knows you can take care of yourself ;)

oh no...we got over eachother during the summer time and we went to diff high schools...
lol..i still remember how he looked at my notebook..kind of like how ASR checks out KKG...🤣
no, i had a partner by then...my friend just didn't know it...ya, i gave him bruises..lol..
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: niaprincess

...awww i've been there...

1) I was dancing with this guy that i had a crush on at this show thing.. and during practice he was twirling me around and the next step he had to dip me...and said i need to go shower...couldnt think of anything else to say and ran off

2) Pretended that i really hated a guy and ignored him, and said something like.. i don't like him only to realise he was behind me listening..

3)was singing in hindi once for a charity event at school and the teacher asked me what the song was about.. and it was kehna hi kya from bombay.. was explaining when crush was behind me, turned around and he smiled at me and i ended up walking into a door..

The last bit of number 3 had me 🤣
That's so cute! :') 

Aww that poor rejected guy in number 2 ;) It's both painful and funny at the same time. Often it's only looking back on it that we realise how hilarious the situation really was.
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavluvkhushi

GIRL I TOTALLY LOVE U!!

I HAVE ALSO EMBARASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF MINE SOOO MANY TIMES!!! ITS COUNTLESS!!
BUT I BET URE CRUSH KNOWS U LIKE HIM :) ❤️
THIS WAS AN AWESOME POST!
U GOT GUTS GIRL!!! 
🤣

Haahahh thanks :') I didn't even MEAN to do any of these things. I would just automatically behave like an absolute moron whenever he was around.

Ahaahh he had no idea. He told me he just thought I was straight up insane. :')
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
haha hilarious post 🤣

arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuS**LameAHolic

I LOVEEE THIS!!!

p.s. if you don't mind me asking, what's your background? like indian or what? and where in england are u from?

and dudee you two are totally destined..i mean cmonn! the shoe could've just gone up till 1st terrace floor..why hit him! 
love love it once again!!! <3

Hahaha glad my mess of a life makes people laugh :)

Bangladeshi. :) And I'm from Lincolnshire. Are you British too? :)

Hahaahaa that's sweet of you to say, but he goes to Uni in London now (he's in the year above me) and I'm going to Cambridge from this October so I doubt anything will come from it. Also he was mostly just a harmless crush. The whole being Muslim = no dating thing kind of gets in the way when it comes to moving things on ;') 😆