Ways To Embarrass Yourself In Front Of Your Crush

arisai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So to those of you who are criticising Khushi for her childish behaviour... I think maybe you've just forgotten what it's like to be young and in love and confused beyond belief.

So allow me to remind you by taking you through the various things I did to make an absolute tool of myself in front of the guy I liked. 

(Oh yeah, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR OWN STORIES!! It'd be brilliant, not to mention hilarious, to read them) 

1- I once came out of the PE changing rooms after a PE lesson to find him talking to his friends in the corridor. I politely excused my way through his friends but, when I reached him (he was standing directly in front of the door to leave the Sports Block) I GROWLED at him like a rabid dog, ELBOWED him in the stomach to barge him out of the way and then ran out. 

2- On my birthday, my friends bought me a whole bag full of chocolate. I'm not too keen on Maltesers so when one of his friends waved me over asking me to share some with him, I took over a box. Obviously I couldn't give one JUST to that friend so I shared them with everybody sitting there. When I got to him... I YANKED the box back, said "NO NOT YOU, I DON'T LIKE YOU!" and then froze. There was a moment of dead silence before I thrust the box in his face and practically yelled "I AM SO SORRY OH MY GOD PLEASE TAKE ONE I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" then accidentally spilled the entire box into his lap before running away.

3- It snowed like a BEAST in England last winter but because our school grounds are quite hilly, we were forbidden from throwing snowballs anywhere except on the courts. I was just walking to my next lesson with my friends and found myself walking behind him. I do not know what came over me but I bent down, scooped up some snow and packed it into a solid ICE ball... I then HURLED it at the back of his head prompting him to let out an almighty yelp of pain. He turned round to find me just STARING at my snow-covered hand as though it were possessed.

4- He ran up behind me once and whispered in my ear "Stop dragging your feet when you walk." This shocked me so much I spun round and hit him in the face...

5- One day he was chasing his best friend down the corridor and I, while deep in conversation with one of my friends, almost reflexively stuck out my foot and tripped him up.

6- In order to get to our school field from our school grounds for PE, we had to run through a park. In this park, there was a stream. One day one of my friends was feeling kind of down, so to cheer her up, I jumped in the stream, started waving my hands like tentacles and shouting "BLOPBLOPBLOPBLOP HEY LOOK GUYS I'M A SQUID BLOPBLOPBLOPBLOP!!" And then who should run round the corner but HIM. He ground to a halt before bursting into laughter.

7- On the bus during a school trip, I was trying to pass my iPod to my friend across the aisle and in front of my seat, he was sitting in the seat directly across the aisle from me so reached out to help me pass the iPod. I PULLED it back so quickly it shot out of my hand and slammed into the window. My iPod still has a huge crack down the screen from that.

8- On the same trip, when the bus stopped at a Service Station, I went to play one of those zombie shoot-out games. I ran out of money so put more in but it just wouldn't start, I looked up to find that he was playing at the one next to me and laughing at my incompetence. He then reached across to mine and I yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" in his face... He pressed the Start button and my game started working.

9- I was standing outside the PE office with my friend, waiting with her while she asked for some spare kit. I was holding my stockings in my hand so held them up to my hair and started dancing around going "Hey Charlotte look, I'm Pippi Longstocking. Do you know WHY? Because I have LONG STOCKINGS!! Ahahahah!" Charlotte laughed but then suddenly started choking and her eyes widened as she looked past me. I slowly turned- already kind of knowing what to expect... And saw him. He had his eyebrows raised and his face was convulsing as he tried to hold in his laughter.

10- And this is something which happened which wasn't even my fault. I was sitting at the top of the grassy banks on a bench, swinging my legs as I talked to my friends. Unfortunately, I was wearing those cute black ballet flats that everybody used to wear then. I swung my leg a little too high and one of my shoes went flying off... It flew straight over the first terrace, soared clear of the second... and then BOOM. It smacked STRAIGHT into the middle of the back of his head. He slowly turned round and picked the shoe up. He looked up and made eye contact with me. One of my friends who was there says the expression on my face when he crooked his finger at me to go and get my shoe back/ get a thorough yelling from him was little short of hysterical.

So there you go guys. Those are just ten of the ways I behaved like an immature brat when confused by emotions and so I hope you can find it in yourselves to forgive Khushi and understand that actually, she's not behaving all that strangely.
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ok i'm still reading this, but the part "it snowed like a BEAST" had me ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣
res. will comment once i stop laughing

----
Edit

Alright, when i first started reading i was like  😲😲😲
then i was like  😆 and finally 🤣

AND i thought i had embarrassing stories of crushes...
ok i only had one major crush and we hardly ever spoke, he was my senior and the only embarrassing moment i remember is once my best friend pushed me across the hall and i ALMOST bumped into him...he looked at me as if i was crazy! yeah thats about it! 

So i am just curious...did he ever find out u liked him???

Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aahahaha!! Oh wow!! You were pretty mean to him eh!? ðŸ˜† Aww Pippi Longsticking n that sandal!!! Awww! ðŸ¤£ Lovely, silly, hilarious stories!! 
mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i had this insane crush on a senior and on the day of holi well we went to play at the college grounds .

and my freinds and me were playing with some really dark colours when unknown to me he was standing with his friends right behind me ( wanting tiactually talk with me and play holi whichi did not know) and this other friend came from same behind and threw red colour on me and so to take revenge i turned and threw this black and silver colours that we had on You Gussed It -  HIM>.

it was like this silence had fallen around us ... lol.. it was pretty embarrasing but to be honest  fun
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Aahahaha!! Oh wow!! You were pretty mean to him eh!? ðŸ˜† Aww Pippi Longsticking n that sandal!!! Awww! ðŸ¤£ Lovely, silly, hilarious stories!! 

I literally do not know what came over me whenever he was in the vicinity. I didn't even have to actually know he was there to be embarrassing, I would suddenly start behaving like a spaz and then suddenly realise he was watching. :') 

I think maybe I'm just embarrassing all the time and only actively realised I was being so when he was around ðŸ˜†
Mili_Vanili thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol omg thats hilarious but cute.  I thought I was the only one who does and says embarrassing things to the guys I crush on but I'm not alone! ðŸ˜†  
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mankhush

i had this insane crush on a senior and on the day of holi well we went to play at the college grounds .

and my freinds and me were playing with some really dark colours when unknown to me he was standing with his friends right behind me ( wanting tiactually talk with me and play holi whichi did not know) and this other friend came from same behind and threw red colour on me and so to take revenge i turned and threw this black and silver colours that we had on You Gussed It -  HIM>.

it was like this silence had fallen around us ... lol.. it was pretty embarrasing but to be honest  fun

Ahahaha!! It's like we're cosmically bound to embarrass ourselves in front of the people we like and want to impress. 

At least you got to play Holi with him ;) That must've been fuuunn!!

And as Khushi would say BURA NA MANO HOLI HAI!! ðŸ˜†
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha that's hilarious .. Man I think unwound never be able to be that confidence infront of my crush to do these kinds of things .. Haha I'm still laughing haha :)
niaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
...awww i've been there...

1) I was dancing with this guy that i had a crush on at this show thing.. and during practice he was twirling me around and the next step he had to dip me...and said i need to go shower...couldnt think of anything else to say and ran off

2) Pretended that i really hated a guy and ignored him, and said something like.. i don't like him only to realise he was behind me listening..

3)was singing in hindi once for a charity event at school and the teacher asked me what the song was about.. and it was kehna hi kya from bombay.. was explaining when crush was behind me, turned around and he smiled at me and i ended up walking into a door..

Edited by niaprincess - 12 years ago