Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
r u sure this is official... I mean where is Big B and his press conference ...n his blah blah speech bat the thought process of naming BetiB..oops she has a name now !!
Navya
Agastya
Aradhya

I see a pattern here. Who is naming these kids? Ja-Ya or Sr. Bacchan-Ya.?πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago
Lets hope the next one is not named Hatya or Satya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

'Oh my God!'

it was worth the wait now wasn't it!? it took them soo long to come up with this name!? really? not bad, but seriously this kid has become some sort of joke!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gossipgurls

r u sure this is official... I mean where is Big B and his press conference ...n his blah blah speech bat the thought process of naming BetiB..oops she has a name now !!

πŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just wait for his tweet:

T12345678: "Quote of Father's poem".
T123456789: I wish my Father were here to bless the one who carries forward our legacy...little Aaradhya!

πŸ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the name is making me "Dizzy-ya  " πŸ˜†
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg guys her parents named her. they liked the name..holy smokes.  the meaning is sweet...wen u guys have kids u can name that child whatever u want lol
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Navya
Agastya
Aradhya

I see a pattern here. Who is naming these kids? Ja-Ya or Sr. Bacchan-Ya.?πŸ˜†

Eh? Who are named the first two? πŸ˜•

Just wait and watch. Azad & Aaradhya (had to keep checking the title to see if I spelled it right) will be the superstars of Bollywood in 20whatever. πŸ˜Ž

But no seriously, that's the best they could come up with? After all that unnecessary hype? What a waste. πŸ₯±

I'm more angry at the Bachchans creating a big frenzy over this name than the actual name itself. Maybe if they had announced the name 3 months back, there won't be the type of backlash they are getting now (at least in this thread).
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Eh? Who are named the first two? πŸ˜•

Just wait and watch. Azad & Aaradhya (had to keep checking the title to see if I spelled it right) will be the superstars of Bollywood in 20whatever. πŸ˜Ž

But no seriously, that's the best they could come up with? After all that unnecessary hype? What a waste. πŸ₯±

I'm more angry at the Bachchans creating a big frenzy over this name than the actual name itself. Maybe if they had announced the name 3 months back, there won't be the type of backlash they are getting now (at least in this thread).

They are kids of Abhi's sis Shweta. 

None of the names are pretty πŸ˜•