Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After 13 pages of posts (and likely many more to come) and people think no-one cares about the name.

Glad they named the baby finally. Their choice and it is a normal name not a weird one luckily. The only people whose opinion counts are the parents.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Burcidi

Aaradhya is trending on twitter ๐Ÿ˜†

and someone on twitter said that Aaradhya means "the first one" in Sanskrit...that does make more sense...it might also mean they are planning more children 

some tweets:

Spelling of Aaradhya Bachchan looks like a Bachan family conspiracy to get the No 1 roll number in School for Beti B

Am told 'Aaradhya' is Sanskrit for 'she who will one day make a debut as a Bollywood actress.'

2033 Breaking News: Karan Johar to launch Azad Rao Khan andAaradhya Bachchan as lead pair in 'Oi Tweetiye!'. Music by debutant Alim Rahman.

Tie up for the weirdest name between @aamir_khan 's Azad Rao Khan & #Aaradhya...

"Oi Tweetiye" HAHAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
what does Aarakshan mean?
I know why she has so many 'A''s in her name

First A is for Aishwarya second A is for Abdul (one of Salman's 200000348389743748348376 first names) the A in the middle is for Amit (Trash's hot FIL), and the last A is for Abhi so he doesn't feel left out

This is one big happy family ๐Ÿคข
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Navya
Agastya
Aradhya

I see a pattern here. Who is naming these kids? Ja-Ya or Sr. Bacchan-Ya.?๐Ÿ˜†

my bet on Ja-Ya๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, khodha pahad Nikla Chhoha...the name is hmmm...just OK

i dont have any opinion, dont love it or hate it..though it does remind me of Shekhar Suman's son's name..wat was it again...Adhyayan Suman (had to google that)๐Ÿ˜†
I like the name its pretty unique.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Meh, for all the hullabaloo they created with the name I expected (well, not really) something more spectacular. But it's a decent name nonetheless.

But like others said, Aradhana would have been nicer.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally baby has name๐Ÿฅณ
lovely name...it what they want..who care what rest of the world thinks๐Ÿคช
what the hell does Arakshan mean? ๐Ÿ˜ก
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG how did this happen?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The world didn't even come to an end! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Aradhya Bachchan. Hmm interesting. I've never heard this name before..but the more I say it, the nicer it sounds. I would have liked the "Rai" surname in her name also..think it makes the name more powerful. Aradhya Rai Bachchan > Aradhya Bachchan.

Though..truth be told, I kinda had my heart set on Anamika Rai Bachchan. lol. It was kinda apt also..it pretty much means nameless person ๐Ÿ˜†