AIK Dum... Yah uss din ki baat ha When i asked u R u OOkay ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ain...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
kub???๐Ÿ˜•
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

ain...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
kub???๐Ÿ˜•

How can u forget Shocked Remember that Scrap.. Which i sended u and u asked me Bcz of Ur Pm reply i m asking u that๐Ÿ˜‰ 
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neeme

How can u forget ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Remember that Scrap.. Which i sended u and u asked me Bcz of Ur Pm reply i m asking u that๐Ÿ˜‰ 

dekhna paray ga...๐Ÿ˜Š
I m Extreme Bhulakker in My Family...๐Ÿ˜†
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally got the time to read this story. sorry was busy with school work as it was giving me a headache even though exams dont start till march.

what can i say about the story; first thing - GD And Neeme you both are truley amazing i am speechless. Each of the stories you have written are either funny or the emotional filled with investigation they are so truley good i am totally speechless that even if i read it a thousand times i will still be laughing and falling out of my bed every single time or i will still be crying in my heart till the end the of the week or i will be confused what was happeing in the story as i didnt switch on my brain when reading it. i am seriously telling the truth every single one of the stories you write are emotional and the best. sorry i didn't comment on your earlier story on this thread but that story was also amazing the way you included the courtroom scene and the investigation and the much loved KD Pathak 

Truth behind the scene - what a emotional story by GD and Neeme the friendship between the love of my life Abhijeet and Daya where very well portrayed it was amazing. friendship between Rahul and Daya were too good as well. they way that you have written that every single person was emotional at Daya's death it reminded me of bherupiya. the diolgues that you two gave each and everyone i could actully imagine them saying it becuase it was realistic espically the emotional diolgues that you gave to Abhijeet was heart felt. i just loved the last bit when you discribe the truely handsome Daya in the office when Abhijeet entered. i am waiting for part 2 and please dont kill daya or abhijeet when you make a story again otherwise i will cry my heart out again.

btw GD and Neeme app log kha si lata ho itni achi stories mujhe bhi to batao even i want to write a story but i cannot think of anything.

GD make a funny story on what happend after Heroine episode pretty pleaseee 
Edited by Crystalx - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Emotional Aur Tu ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Aur tera First Comment On Story ki waja sa Jo Humari Story ki band baja ge uss ka kyea.. Go And EDIT itt๐Ÿ˜‰

Yaar woh first comment ke baad yeh comment post hona tha lekin saala mera internet crash ho gaya aur puri raat pata hi nahi chala ke yeh comment post huya ke nahi. Subah jaa kar pata chala ke nahi huya.
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great job dada and neeme..plz update part 2 soon 
@neeme dii n dada
great job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
eagrly waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜›
plz complete asap๐Ÿ˜Š
..Candy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Dada n Neeme dii,
Awesome story..!!!โญ๏ธ
But Why always Half part??????๐Ÿ˜ก
Please post full story ASAP..
PLEASE..!!!!!!
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Crystalx

Finally got the time to read this story. sorry was busy with school work as it was giving me a headache even though exams dont start till march.

ohhh Exams always giving Hard headache even to Excillent Students as well... Dunt Worry... 

what can i say about the story; first thing - GD And Neeme you both are truley amazing i am speechless. Each of the stories you have written are either funny or the emotional filled with investigation they are so truley good i am totally speechless that even if i read it a thousand times i will still be laughing and falling out of my bed every single time or i will still be crying in my heart till the end the of the week or i will be confused what was happeing in the story as i didnt switch on my brain when reading it. i am seriously telling the truth every single one of the stories you write are emotional and the best. sorry i didn't comment on your earlier story on this thread but that story was also amazing the way you included the courtroom scene and the investigation and the much loved KD Pathak...

Now really Speechless I am to what kinda Reply give to You๐Ÿ˜ณ... yaar mostly I wrote Stories with some Emotions๐Ÿ˜‰, I dunt know How I got this cz I knew that CID is Not a Emotional Drama, but I feel there must be in some Logical Sense...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You Knew in Oldie Episode some Sentenses feel Us that the Cops are Humans๐Ÿ˜ณ... like "Sir Bhook lagi hay", "Bethay Bethay Kamar akaer gayii", "kay Boss"...๐Ÿ˜ณ
the way they Tackled, I just Reminding those things to FW... yaar its Human Nature... just look at this... if we are Working with some ppl from 15 years, we are used to of them, if they are missing we automatically missed them, but here, koi poochta hee nahi kay "aaj DAYA nahi nazar aa raha", ya "ABHIJEET kahan ho Boss?"
they made CID a ROBOTIC Stuff and I hate it๐Ÿ˜ก... khair Thank You so much๐Ÿ˜ณ...Lovely Feedback...๐Ÿ˜ณ
and about that ADAALAT, I just praise the GUY named ARSHAD SYEd๐Ÿ‘ the Story n Dialogue Writer๐Ÿ‘... absolutely Fabulous๐Ÿ‘, KD is alsoa  Good part...๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank You Boss...๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw GD and Neeme app log kha si lata ho itni achi stories mujhe bhi to batao even i want to write a story but i cannot think of anything.

just Observe Ur Surroundings๐Ÿ˜Š, U'll find Stories๐Ÿ˜ƒ... pick it One and try to Write it๐Ÿ˜ณ... jub likhnay betho tou aura khud ban jata hay๐Ÿ˜ƒ... try Boss...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

GD make a funny story on what happend after Heroine episode pretty pleaseee 

Done...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

As u all knw This is Combine Production of GD & Neeme.Plot by Neeme & Writter is ur Fav Dada Ji ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.So here i go to Post Part 2 ๐Ÿ˜ณ .Plz do comments..๐Ÿ˜ณ ENJOY!!

PART 1 AT PAGE 85..

Truth Behind the Scene
(Part 2)

Team Completely Stunned even for a second they thought' they gets back their Dear DAYA Sir' the Guy looking little Nervous after knowing the Focus of Lots of Eyes' He has a grey Eye Color with a little Brown shaded Hair' except these Two Differences Nobody caught that He is Not DAYA' FREDDIE moved Forward but before close to the Guy, Burst into Tears and Immediately Left the Spot' VIVEK moved behind with Teary Eyes and Call' SALUNKHY moved, trying to say DAYA bacchy but Quiet' ACP tried His Best either it's the 4th Difficult moment after NAKUL Death, DAYA's Death, ABHIJEET left CID and Now' Only He knew How He handle Himself' ABHIJEET moved and Close to GUY, trying to touch Him, the Guy step back and ABHIJEET comes to Reality' ACP placed Hand on his Shoulder who wipes His Tears after seeing VIVEK who brought FREDDIE from Outside now' the Faces of all 5 Swells and Eyes fills wiith Tears' here COL RANAWUT introduced Him as'

COL RANAWUT: ye Inspector SAMAR hain' aur aaj say yehi Sr Inspector DAYA bhi hain'

ABHIJEET (interrupts in rash): Naqli Sr Inspector DAYA'.

COL RANAWUT: haan wohi' Ye SIMLA Police mein hotay hain' Basic Police Training in kay pass hay' Investigation or Interrogation ki Jaankaari hay' Gun Chalana, Daurna, Bhagna, Gadi sub kuch jaantay hain' magar aap sub ki Guideline chayey' (He knew what kind of Reaction He got by This so relax the Scenario as) Dekhyey DESH ka mamala hy' un 4 jaanun ka' I hope aap sub DAYA'

ABHIJEET (again in rash): Inspector SAMAR COL'

COL RANAWUT: haan Inspector SAMAR kay sath Cooperate karein gay'

FREDDIE (tease tone): aur Ye Humaray sath kitna Cooperate karein gay'???

COL RANAWUT: ye tou aap logun kay rawayun per depend karta hay' jo kay abhi say' khair (to ACP with meaningful look) ye aap ki Responsibility hay kay is Mission ko humaray sath mil ker Kaamyaab banayey' Thank You'

After that He Left' ABHIJEET came Forward and look the Guy from Top to Bottom and Tell in anger'

ABHIJEET: Munh Kholo'

The Guy Obeys and after a second a Loud laugh fills the Bureau' ABHIJEET in anger making Fun of Him'. ACP wipes His Forehead and signaled SAMAR to Follow Him' He gives a Tough Look to ABHIJEET and moved Inside' Here ACP offers Him a Seat and then initiates'

ACP: SAMAR' Main jaanta hun jo Tumharay sath hua ya shayed hoga' wo Sehna Mushkil hay' yahan her taraf DAYA bikhra para hay' Sub kay Dil say lay ker Rawayun tak'Tum ko us ki Jagah dena tou Possible hee Nhai' magar is Jagah Bardasht karna bhi Difficult hay'

SAMAR: ACP sahib Mian yahan kisi ki Jagah leny bhi nahi aaya' Mian tou Kaam karny aaya hun'

ACP: haan aur wohi Kaam in sub kay Dilun ko Tour ker hoga' Khair leave all this' bus Sabar karna' ABHIJEET shayed Gussa karay' Khamosh rehna' wo Dil ka buht acha hay' Per is samay ye sub us kay liyey buht Takleefdeh hay' koshish karna Shant raho' koi problem ho Mujhy Phone karna aur haan bus ek Request hay' (his voice bit low down as what type of reaction n scolding he got few days back by ABHIJEET rash reaction against COL RANAWUT even just on His Personal Assurance and a Good Official Track of ABHIJEET remain His position as Same either COL RANAWUT wanted to Demote Him as early as possible) (he added in fatherly tone after losing His two dear ones) Meray Officers buht achay hain' per is waqt wo buht Takleef say Guzar rahy hain' agar Tumhara Dil dukhay tou Maaf ker dena' ooper mut kehna'!!!

SAMAR: Sir plz' Mujh per Bharosa rakhyey' aisa kabhi nahi hoga'

ACP: Good and thank you' ab jao aur haan Left side per Tumharay liyey New Desk lagwa diya hay' Tum wahein betho gay' ok'

SAMAR: Jee Sir'

SAMAR Voice and Walking Style was Far Different from DAYA' Obviously they will Train Him and thatwhy He is Here' SAMAR moved out.. ACP included a New Desk for Him Earlier as He knew that ABHIJEET did not see anyone on DAYA's Desk even He did not allow Peon to Displace DAYA's Desk and chair and everyday He ask Peon that He clean DAYA's Desk or Not' thatswhy ACP Sir included a New Desk'!!!

SAMAR moved out from Cabin and sit on His Desk' He wanted to ask Queries to Team that How did their DAYA Sir Walk, Run, Drive and especially Talk so He gets Some Good Tips about His Character but Team did not take any Interest on Him even did not start any Casual Chat' here at Evening ABHIJEET on ACP instruction takes Him to Firing Range and stand Him infront of Target Board and Ordered'

ABHIJEET: chalo nishana lagao'

SAMAR tried but none of His Bullet enterd in 10 meters Circle' He initiated after seeing this'

ABHIJEET (rash): Shakal say koi DAYA Nhai ban jata' Jiger bhi chahyey us jesa' aa jatay hain kahan kahan say' acha ye lo aur aisay Pakro'

He gave Him Gun and trying to give Him a Correct Position of DAYA's hand after Suppots Him from behind but after a Second moved far and say'

ABHIJEET (angry tone): kya lagaya hay Tum nay???

SAMAR (dcare): Perfume'!!!

ABHIJEET: ufff' itna Taiz Perfume' Yaad rakho' DAYA zara Dheemi Khusboo use karta hay' (he always use Present tense for DAYA, so added again) jesay JASMINE, RAMBHA, MUSK etc' (after a second) acha Chalo is Gun ko is kay Hold say bhi pakro' aisay'Neechy say' (rub His palm) arry ab Hath mein kya hay Tumharay???

SAMAR (irritate but say): Body Lotion'

ABHIJEET (teasing): Tum Inspector ho ya Model'!!!

After that He moved out' SAMAR was there Helpless.. He puts the Gun down and moved to Bureau where hearing Some Arguments between ACP and ABHIJEET, the Guy who was His GOD FATHER according to COL RANAWUT' He sat on His Chair and just Whistling with Closed Eyes in an Item Number' Suddenly ABHIJEET came out and after hearing that comes in Anger again' He hardly Hit the table' the Eyes Opened and SAMAR standup in Fear'

ABHIJEET: Bureau aur Bar ka farq nahi malum Tumhein' haan aur DAYA banny aayey ho yahan' (SAMAR feeling Insult) (ABHIJEET added) chalo' !!!

SAMAR with Quietness moved with ABHIJEET who sat at His Jeep and Opened Back door for Him' SAMAR seated and JEEP moved in Rush' in Whole Both Thinking in Different Aspects'

ABHIJEET: pata nahi RAVAN ko Mujh say kya Dushmani hay' Sar per la kay betha diya' ab kehtay hain Ghar per bhi Pooja karo is ki' (he look SAMAR at View mirror and penetrates all anger in Accelator) Pagal samjh liya hay Mujhy bus'

SAMAR: pata nahi kya hoga' ye aadmi tou wesay hee Gussy mein hota hay' agar kahein lay ja kay Maar diya tou' suna hay Nishana bhi Ghazab ka hay' BHAGWAAN meri Raksha karna' COL RANAWUT nay sirf Height Built Same honay per aisa Badla liya' ab POOJA Mujhy kesay Pehchany gi'???

Jeep stopped with a Jerk' ABHIJEET signaled Him to move out' SAMAR moved out' ABHIJEET stepped out, Open the Door and said in Rash'

ABHIJEET: ab kya Dawat deni paray gi' ander aao'

SAMAR moved inside and just Roaming His Head here and There' looking DAYA's Mount Pictures on Wall' ABHIJEET opened a Door and signaled Him to Move' SAMAR entered and saw a Mattress, a Closet, Writing Table and Chair' No AC was there' ABHIJEET added'

ABHIJEET: ye Guest Room hay' Tum yahan raho gay' Ghar mein kisi cheez ko bina poochy Hath nahi lagana' TV, PC aur AC ka zyada Istamal nahi karna' Bill aata hay (tease) aur dena bhi parta hay' aur haan Zyada Logun say Milna Nahi' Bahar tou Nikalna Mut' samjhay' Main aata hun abhi Thori Der mein Khana lay ker' aur Haan Mobile per Bell dunga Tabhi Darwaza kholna' Number batao apna'

SAMAR tells Him His Cell Number, ABHIJEET give Him a Miss Bell and tell Him to Save It' SAMAR did' ABHIJEET moving out' SAMAR after checking Wash Room of Guest Room where Shower is Not Available, Rushed behind ABHIJEET and ask'

SAMAR (in tension): per Mian Nahaon ga kahan?

ABHIJEET (moving and in rash): MUnaspility kay Nalkay per'

SAMAR stand on His Place' ABHIJEET moved out Completely after Murmuring in Anger'

ABHIJEET: pata nahi kya samjh raha hay' kisi Five Star mein Thehra hay' Khany peeny ki zimmadari lo' aur ab Nahaany ki bhi' Bewakoof'!!!

After Half an Hour, He came inside after opening the Door by His Key' SAMAR standup in Fear' He asked ABHIJEET' who take out the Meal into Bowls'

SAMAR: wo ABHIJEET'

ABHIJEET (interrupts): Call me Sir'!!!

SAMAR (after a second): Sir wo koi Jersy ya Shirt milay gi' Mian tou apnay Kapray Nhai laaya' aap nay bola hee Nhai tha kay aap Mujhy Ghar lay ja rahy hain.. Bag tou wahan Bureau mein hay'

ABHIJEET look at Him in Extreme Rash opened DAYA's Room' moved inside' Open His wardrobe' so many Tears was in His eyes Right now' He opened that wardrobe almost after One month.. take out a Jersy and give it to SAMAR and said'

ABHIJEET: kal achi tarah Dho ker aur Iron ker kay ye Jersy Mujhy dena aur haan apna Bag bhi lay aana'

SAMAR moved inside Guest room' ABHIJEET set Dinning and moved to His Room' after 15 minutes He gets back and sees SAMAR wearing DAYA's Jersy and really looking like Him' he whisper'

ABHIJEET: kabhi bhi DAYA nahi ban pao gay' wo bus Aik hee tha' (strong) hay' meary Dil mein aur hamesha rahy ga'

He moved and both Eating in Silence' after that SAMAR offered for Dish washing but ABHIJEET denied' He cleaned all and making a Cup of Coffie and moved Outside' He did not even Offer for Coffie to SAMAR' SAMAR moved to His room' after an Hour' spent some time with DAYA' ABHIJEET moved to take Good Sleep but before that' He checked SAMAR who was Sleeping without wearing anything on His upper body and His body little Shinne as He used Body Lotion for that' ABHIJEET feeling bit Odd and then moved to His Room Completely'!!!

The Guy took His bag to Residence and trying to Live there but its Difficult for Him' He tried to be Comforted' Sometimes Bring Food with Him' trying to Help ABHIJEET in House Hold Chores but all was in Vein as ABHIJEET stopped Him from all these in Harsh as...

ABHIJEET: dekho ye sub Khana wana laany ya safai ki zarurat nahi' Main Tum per apni taraf say kuch Kharach Nhai karta' CID mujhy amount deti hay is ka'

SAMAR: jee Sir' wo tou bus aisay hee'

ABHIJEET (harsh): kya aisay hee' kya sabit karna chahtay ho tum' Meray Ghar tak hee raho' dil tak aany ki Koshish mut karo' samjhay'

SAMAR Completely Quiet'  Now He spent His Sleep on DAYA's Bed as how many days He lived on Guest Room, He slept at Lounge Couch or Sofa' He replied on ABHIJEET Query about this as'

ABHIJEET: Tum Kamray mein kyun nahi sotay' (little rash) jub dekho yahan Soyey paray rehtay ho?

SAMAR: Main wahan So Nhai pa raha' Mujhy wahan Neend Nhai aatii'

ABHIJEET Quiet for a moment' He looked the Guy again and said Him in His Teasing tone'

ABHIJEET: Baray Nakhray hain bhae' isi liyey ACP Sir say Shikayet ki thi'

SAMAR: nahi Sir.. wo bus.. munh say'.

ABHIJEET: aur Kaprun kay sath sona shroo ker diya' (SAMAR confuse) (ABHIJEET added) nahi matlab Shirt utar ker sotay thay na Tum?

SAMAR: wo Sir wahan tou AC Nhai tha na aur yahan Lounge mein tou koi bhi aa sakta hay aur yahan AC bhi hay tou is liyey'

ABHIJEET (rash): hr baat ka Jawab hay tumharay pass' haan.. khair chalo magar is Room ko Apna Room mut samjh lena' Dust ka ek bhi particle nahi milna chahyey' hr cheez Saaf rakhna' Main Check karta rahun ga'

SAMAR (mumur): Bara aaya Examiner kahein ka' (imitate) Check Rakkhun ga'

ABHIJEET Left the room' SAMAR getting this Big Lecture just because few days back on ACP Query about His Comfort in DUO Residance' He told ACP about the Problem so on ACP Personal Request ABHIJEET allowed Him to use DAYA's room after Locking His Wardrobe, all Drawers etc with so many Instruction just to Use His Bed, AC, Mirror and Wash Room'!!!  

Here ABHIJEET and Team on ACP Strict Instructions Personally and Professionally on Both Basis little Comforted the Guy' they all knew the Mission and their job and Obviously ABHIJEET knew the Risk factor as well so in Training time' He did not do anything Funny with SAMAR' even He trained SAMAR very well and like His Catching Ability as the Guy personally is Quite Sharp and a Good Learner' Team also Helped Him about telling that how's their DAYA Sir was..!!!

The Naughty shade of their Dear Officer' how He dealt with Culprits' Driving Style' Punch' Kick, door Breaking aspect and How He talks' using some Specific Words like Boss, arry, Kya Boss, Sir aap bhi, FREDDIE ro nahi' His relation with ABHIJEET to some extent like He called Him ABHI but only some time' He hugs Him quite Easily, He was the only man who Handle Abhijeet and pulling His Leg without any Fear, He was not telling ABHIJEET as his Close Buddy/friend, He always Temed Himself as ABHIJEET's Adopted Brother... !!!

Sometimes SAMAR heard all and moved to Another World might be He adore that Relation or Searching that ABHIJEET which was there when DAYA was there' here COL RANAWUT did not want to give any roam for Kidnapers to catch FAKE DAYA so Instructed ACP to give that Shade of ABHIJEET-DAYA friendship little Introduction to SAMAR too'!!!

Mostly SAMAR was obeying in Quiet mode as per ACP Sir First Instruction but He also understand the feelings of ABHIJEET and Team so most of the Time Ignore all Anger of ABHIJEET and Team' He is undergone again an Operation about His Voice which was Not matched with DAYA's Voice' so after taking a Voice sample from CID' under COL RANAWUT Supervision He was getting an New Vocal Chords' still Nobody experience that so at that Morning after 16 days of His arrival at CID Bureau' He entered at Bureau and call ABHIJEET as'

SAMAR (to ABHIJEET): Hello ABHI'

ABHIJEET was Stunned at His place' He was really got a Big havoac shock from this call' He did not know what to say as He knew the Guy was SAMAR not DAYA who got the Slap from ABHIJEET and also Cried a lot after Hugging Him' He just go ahead and Scold SAMAR which completely Shut the Bureau from Every Voice as'

ABHIJEET (Extremest anger): Shut Up'!!!

SAMAR relaxment was turning to Fear, Tension and complete Insult' He looked behind ABHIJEET' FREDDIE signaled him to be Quiet' the Anger Volume was New for all' ABHIJEET again in that Node'

ABHIJEET: agar aainda ye lafz munh say nikala na tou aawaz band ker dun ga Tumhari' Samjhy'!!! 

He left the place in Anger' SAMAR look at all and say SORRY in Low and Sad tone' today He felt Extreme Embarrassment and Insult as He has a Self Respect and mostly ABHIJEET tried to Hurt that' He always trying to be Quiet as He knew the Mental state of the Guy who Lost His Only Relation from the world but Obviously its Not His Fault'!!!

He moved outside and decided to tell COL RANAWUT to wrapped that Training session from CID as early as soon althought He step back from this Mission either as a Result He will Lost His job but now He cant bear such rash attitude from an Officer without any logical reason'!!!

Here ABHIJEET sat on SHAMSHAAN GHAAT' the reminance of DAYA's Body ASH was diminished as everyday lots of Tears turning to ASH of peoples Loved Ones here in Fire' He bursts Out' He tried to Relax but Failed' the Cover which He wrapped around His Heart sharply and Brutally Tearup today'!!!    

ABHIJEET came inside Residence from His Key and see SAMAR at dinning Table might be Waiting for Him' ABHIJEET little ashamed of his attitude as he knew sometime unnecessarliry He reacts Loud' He still not convinced that DAYA left Him' How many problems He is Facing from Professionally to Personally to be a Part of an Normal Life or atleast trying to be the Part was almost gives Him Hurt every minute' He sat at Dinning Chair and after signal SAMAR start Eating' SAMAR initiates'

SAMAR: Sorry Sir' wo'

ABHIJEET (interrupts): Khana khao SAMAR'

Today when He made a Coffie, He made One for SAMAR too just to show His apology towards His Bad behavior' SAMAR was Shocked but Happy' He felt that if He was Not playing the part of DAYA or look like DAYA' He won a Good Friend in shape of ABHIJEET but now its Impossible till He will get back to his Old Facial Look'!!!

ABHIJEET backed after sometime' He wants to place His Coffee Mug in Sink' He directed to Kitchen but Stop little Far seeing SAMAR taking Curd and drinking Coffee simultaneously' ABHIJEET keenly look at him and then silently moved to postpone the Mug Sinking and giving the Guy to enjoy His Food'!!!

The First Discussion Session was held in presence of COL RANAWUT, GAUTAM KAPUR, BARUN KUMAR, ACP PRADYUMAN, ABHIJEET and SAMAR aka DAYA is there sitting in Tense mode' COL RANAWUT briefed all and especially SAMAR as'

COL RANAWUT: dekho DAYA (ABHIJEET feel Rash and SAMAR scare as He knew ABHIJEET did not like it to Call Him as DAYA but ABHIJEET Quiet as ACP Sir took a Promise from Him before taking Him to here) (COL added) haan Humein nahi malum wo Tumhein kesay jaantay hain' jo bhi Maang Wo kartay hain' yaad rakhna pehlay Tum un 4 scientist ki Wapsi ki Maang rakkho gay''

ABHIJEET (to SAMAR): SAMAR' Darna Nhai' aur haan un per ye Impression zarur daalna kay yahan jin logun nay Tumhein rakkha hay wo bina un 4 scientist ki Rihai kay Tumhein nahi chorein gay'

The Hot Line Starts Buzzing' all eyes and ears Focuses there' ABHIJEET signaled Him Thumbs Up and COL RANAWUT signaled Him to press the Speaker Button' He pressed' The Voice fills the room as'

VOICE: kesay ho Inspector DAYA' acha Suno' in logun nay koi Takleef tou nahi di na' humaray Mission ka Pehla Step tou Successful Hua aur ab Dusra'

SAMAR (interrupts on ABHIJEET signal to start talking): Ye Log un 4 scientist ki Rihai chahtay hain' isi Shart per ye Mujhy Wapis bhejein gay'

VOICE: Shart' kya SARKAR itni Kamzor ho gayii hay' hahahahhaa' khair wo Scientists' Haan Hum unhein chor dein gay' Tum wapis aa jao' Humein Un ki Nhai' Tumhari zarurat hay' ya shayed nahi' hahahaha'

SAMAR: kya'!!!

VOICE: RANAWUT say kaho' Do din baad Baat hogi' Tum ya wo 4 scientists'

The Voice Shuts' SAMAR look at All' ABHIJEET feel a Fear in His Eyes so relaxed Him as '

ABHIJEET: Pareshan mut ho SAMAR' kuch Nhai hoga'

COL RANAWUT: haan bus wo 4 Scientist mil jayein tou Tumhara Kaam khatam SAMAR'

SAMAR smiles after seeing RANAWUT face who gives Him Relaxment and Sooth' here ACP and ABHIJEET exchange Glances' ABHIJEET took SAMAR with Him' GAUTAM and BARUN left after the Line Shuts' while ACP asked COL RANAWUT about Further as'

ACP: Col' aap ka matlab' aap SAMAR kay sath'

COL RANAWUT: wo SAMAR nahi ACP, DAYA hay wo bhi Naqli' aur ye baat sabit ho gayii hay kay Late Sr Inspector DAYA Mujrimun say mila hua tha' is liyey ye bhi Humara Mujrim hay' (teasing) ab Missions kay dauran aisay Hadsaat hotay hain' Garv ki baat hoti hay ye' (ACP Stunned) (COL added after placing His hand on ACP shoulder as) isy Coletiral Demadge kehtay hain ACP'!!!

Here SAMAR was talking to His friend in Cell' BARUN and GAUTAM discussing that Chat with ABHIJEET who is still in thinking that why the Culprit refered DAYA as Inspector DAYA not Sr Inspector DAYA' during this Process He tilt Up His Head and look at the Quillas Bonut and His eye Balls totally Freeze'!!!!

Here Someone rings DUO Door' SAMAR was little Scare as ABHIJEET is taking Shower so who's this?, the Bell again Rings' He heard the Land Line Ring also so asked in Loud tone or trying to mimic ABHIJEET voice and ask'

SAMAR: kaun hay?

RAHUL: arry kholo ABHIJEET'

SAMAR opened the Door and the Other Guy after a Second Hugs Him so Tightly' He was Crying with that' SAMAR cant Handle the situation as the Guy Crying so Hardly.. after 2 minutes Someone depart Him from SAMAR and signaled SAMAR to move in' SAMAR was really in Tense and shock Phase' He really feels that the Man named DAYA was really a Lucky Person' ABHIJEET sat RAHUL who was there in continuous Jerks' SAMAR brings a Glass of Water' ABHIJEET gave Him Water and after taking a Sip' RAHUL calm down' ABHIJEET stopped SAMAR who was going inside after taking the Water Glass and Introduced RAHUL with Him as'

ABHIJEET: RAHUL ye Inspector SAMAR hain' Kidnapers nay un 4 Scientists ko chorny ki Maang kay badlay DAYA ko maanga hy aur Ye DAYA ka Chehra Plastic Surgery say banwa ker wahan jayein gay' aur haan plz kuch mut Socho aur pocho' ye IB ka Plan hay'. (RAHUL still starring DAYA) (ABHIJEET added after grabbing his arm as) RAHUL chalo' (to SAMAR) Mian Khana leta hua aaon ga' Pareshan mut hona'

SAMAR: Sir (RAHUL again Shock after hearing His Voice) (SAMAR added again) Khana main Order karwa chukka hun.. per shayed Teen logun kay liyey Kum paray'

ABHIJEET: acha Hum kuch letay aayein gay'

ABHIJEET takes RAHUL who was still Starring DAYA and in Shock shade' ABHIJEET takes Him to Sea side' the Favourite Place of DAYA' how many minutes ABHIJEET spends Here after DAYA's departure' Nobody Knows' He feels that Breeze talking with Him' telling Him that it also misses those Laud laugh' Boyish grins' Shy look, Lovely Smile of that Gentle Gaint'!!!

ABHIJEET briefed All to RAHUL' RAHUL after sometime said'

RAHUL: Tum kesay reh letay ho??

ABHIJEET: pata nahi RAHUL' jub Buht Takleef hoti hay tou yahan aa jata hun' becharay SAMAR kay sath buht Bura bhi kiya' aik tou DAYA ka jana (cries n added) aur phir is Larky ka aana' aisay Meray sath rehna' kabhi kabhi Dil karta hay Munh Tour dun is ka' per sochta hun is becharay ka kya Dosh' wo tou apni Duty hee nibha raha hay na' aik Imtaihaan say nikla hee nahi tha kay Dusray mein Phanse gaya'!!!

RAHUL: tou kya bilkul DAYA jesa tha..??

ABHIJEET: malum nahi yaar' humein tou Plastic Surgery kay baad mila' per ek Pic hay us kay pass Police Training kay waqt ki' us mein Shakal Different hay' aankhun ka Rung bhi Different tha aur Baalun ka bhi' Aawaz bhi Different thi' Vocal chords lagayey hain' aankhun mein DAYA kay eye Color jesay Lens aur Baalun ka Rung bhi change karwaya hay'

RAHUL: per wo log DAYA ko kesay jaantay hain?

ABHIJEET: yehi Guthi Nhai sulajh rahi RAHUL' aur Yehi wo Jagah hay jisy fill karnay kay liyey CID nay is Mission ko Accept kiya' DAYA ka BELAPUR jana' wo bhi Tumharay sath' kya kisi case mein lay gayey thay?

RAHUL (shocked): Pagal ho gayey ho ABHIJEET' main kyun DAYA ko BELAPUR lay jaon ga' even DAYA ki Ma'. matlab us Mission say pehlay Main nay DAYA kay sath kuch bhi Nhai kiya' yaad hay wo ROHNI RAJKANT waly Case kay baad'

ABHIJEET (confuse): magar yaad hay jub us roz Main nay Tumhein Phone kiya tha tou Tum nay Mujhy khud kaha kay DAYA Tumharay sath hay'

RAHUL picked out His Cell and asked'

RAHUL: Date batao'

ABHIJEET tells the Date' RAHUL called and tell Mobile Company to send the Itemised Bill of that Month on His Email ID right now' Here ABHIJEET added further'

ABHIJEET: Date Mujhy is liyey Yaad reh gayii kyunkay usi din ye Mission mila tha'

RAHUL got the SMS and after checking His Itemised Cell number Bill with reference of the Date' RAHUL remembers that Call so said'

RAHUL: arry wo tou DAYA khud Meray pass aaya tha' Police Station say paker kay lay gaya' aur bus Hum dono nay Mobile Khareeda jis kay beech Tumhara Phone aaya tha'

ABHIJEET: Tum kub tak DAYA kay sath rahy thay?

RAHUL: shayed Aik Ghantay'

ABHIJEET: matlab DAYA BELAPUR gaya tha' wo bhi Akela' per kyun.!

RAHUL shook His shoulders' Here both moved to Residance after taking some Xtra Foods items' all three shared the Dinner in Silence' SAMAR feels Uncomfortable between both so after eating he moved in DAYA room Immediately' ABHIJEET tried to dig out from His Resources that Why DAYA was there at BELAPUR but nobody gives Him any Clue about it as DAYA's Informers also had No News which they sent to DAYA'!!!

Days going On' ABHIJEET becomes Relax an Comfortable with SAMAR and obviously its Only because of SAMAR as He tried Not to Cross His limits' Talk and do what ABHIJEET likes' try to minimize the way which Hurts Him like Avoiding Discussion abt DAYA, His relations with Him' Not to Mimic much of DAYA' He tried that atleast against ABHIJEET He pretend Himself as SAMAR not DAYA and He is Successful on this even Sometimes ABHIJEET really Dunt Understand His Feelings that the person named SAMAR who is Pretending like DAYA, how He knows that at What time He wants to Live Alone' He wants to need a Break although its Difficult for ABHIJEET to Sleep that Doubt which is still in His Mind and Heart and Pop Up after everyday when He striked by Any Jestures/postures of SAMAR that He is DAYA and Pretending Himself as SAMAR' but then He had remembered the whole Painful Scene of the Morgue room' He had seen DAYA's Body' Touched on His Face' Shed so many Tears' check and recheck His Reports so many Time' even give Agni with His Right Hand which has still a Burnt Mark as a Memory of That Fire' He really Confuse about Separating between Truth and Fake that either the Past was Fake or the Present is'!!!

here Next day, Sunny day after few Rains so little Difficult for all' SAMAR takes out Specs and wear it,' ABHIJEET asked'

ABHIJEET: Tum Chashma lagatay ho SAMAR'?

SAMAR: Jee Nahi Sir' darasal Main nay Lense pehli baar lagaya hay tou Dhoop mein baar baar us mein Irritation ho rahi hay' VIVEK nay kaha Plane Specs laga lo bina number kay tou aisa Nahi hoga'

ABHIJEET: hmmm' wesay'

SAMAR (interrupts): jee Mujhy malum hay DAYA Sir bhi Chashma lagatay thay' per buht kum' sub kehtay hain wo Lens zyada Use kartay thay'

ABHIJEET: haan'.

When Both gets back to Bureau Parking' Suddenly a guy who moved downstairs hit with ABHIJEET and SAMAR both' SAMAR Specs which He wanted to put in His Pocket fell from His hand and Broke' the Guy Excussed' SAMAR grabs the Broken Specs which made a Cut Mark on His Finger, ABHIJEET wipes a blood drop from His Finger with His Hankerchief' both moved ahead' when ABHIJEET came out from ACP Sir Cabin after giving him the Case report' He looked at his Front and Completely Stunned'!!!

Here Next Morning as the Bureau was Empty' ABHIJEET entered and see ACP before Everyone' He entered and Greets Him' ACP signaled Him for Coming Inside and be seated' ABHIJEET little Alert' ACP tells'

ACP: ABHIJEET COL RANAWUT SAMAR ko Maar dena chahta hay'

ABHIJEET (shock): kya..???

ACP: haan wo Pagal ye samjh hee nahi raha kay wo DAYA nahi balkay SAMAR hay' wo chahtay hain kay wo Zeer-e-zameen Thekana ya Tunnel hee sub ki Qabar ban jayey' Case band ho jayey'

ABHIJEET: aap ka matlab'

ACP: lagta tou kuch aisa hee hay' Ye log Kidnapers Pakarny kay bajayey unhein Maar dena chahtay hain ta kay jo bhi Khufya hay wo dab jayey aur kabhi Public tak pohanch hee na payey' lagta hay koi Bara Sarkari Raaz Chori ho gaya hay' 

ABHIJEET: per Sir abhi bhi ek baat Mujhy samjh nahi aa rahi' aap nay us aadmi ko jo Phone per tha' Us ki Baat suni thi na' (ACP moved head in yes) (ABHIJEET again added) Sir wo SAMAR ko yani DAYA ko Inspector DAYA keh raha tha, Sr Inspector DAYA nahi' kyun..!!!

ACP (confuse): matlab'?

ABHIJEET: matlab ye Sir, kay kya Usay malum nahi kay DAYA Sr Inspector ban chukka hay' agar DAYA unhi dino BELAPUR gaya tha tou Us nay Khud ko Inspector DAYA kyun kaha hoga, Sr Inspector DAYA kyun Nhai' aur wo Larka jo kay Eye Witness hay' wo bhi kabhi kuch bolta hay kabhi kuch'

ACP: Dr ka kehna hay kay Comma mein janay kay baad Us ka Brain Swell ker gaya hay tou aisa ho ga'

ABHIJEET: acha chalein Us nay wahan yani BELAPUR mein DAYA ko dekha, per yahan Usay kis nay bataya kay DAYA kaun hay..?

ACP: darasal Us nay jis Aadmi ka Sketch banwaya hay jis say wo mall mein Takraya tha wo DAYA ka hy?

ABHIJEET: tou..!!!

ACP: yahein aa ker wo Larka kuch Cheezein Bhool gaya hay' wo ye kehta hay kay wo DAYA jesi Shakel kay kisi Aadmi say takraya jis ko Us nay BELAPUR mein dekha tha' per bus is kay baad Us ka Dimagh Khali hay' (after a minute) khair Humein SAMAR ko kisi bhi haal mein bachana hay' main Bekaar mein ek Qeemti Jaan ko Ganwana nahi chahta' ye Baat COL nay sirf Mujh say kahi hay tou kisi ko koi Bhanak nahi lagni chahyey'

ABHIJEET: per Hum Usay Bachayein gay kesay?

ACP: yehi samjh nahi aa raha' jesay hee Kidnapers Dusra Call karein gay aur SAMAR ki Maang karein gay ye Case Mukammal taur per IB kay pass chala jayey ga' Humara Kaam khatam' Us kay baad IB jaany aur wo'!!!

ABHIJEET: Sir kya Aap Mujhy SAMAR ki File day saktay hain? Matlab wo SIMLA meiin kahan Kaam karta tha?

ACP: ABHIJEET,(rash) itnay dino baad bhi Tumhein Shak hay kay wo DAYA hay'

ABHIJEET: aaannn' (confuse) nahi Sir, wo tou Main chah raha tha'

ACP (interrupts): Jhoot mut bolo' khair Ye rahi File' Tum check karwa saktay ho' aur haan Is baat per bhi kuch kaam karo' Samjhy!!!

ABHIJEET did not say anything just moves His head in Yes' ACP gives Him a Detail File and He grabs it' He called RAHUL and Ask Him to get Detail of Inspector SAMAR from His Own Resources' RAHUL did and Confirmed ABHIJEET about what the File contains'

Here ABHIJEET asks some of the Usual Queries for Him after reaching Home and after freed engage on taking Dinner as Their Working Cpability, Progress, Style etc..'

ABHIJEET: wesay Tumhari Life ka sub say Khatarnaak Mujrim kaun tha'?

SAMAR (instantly): Rocky'  Pascal' (after a Second) Rocky Pascal us ka naam tha' wesay wo Mar gaya' Encounter ker diya tha'

ABHIJEET (shock): Tum nay..??

SAMAR: nahi' Meray Senior nay'

ABHIJEET called the ASI of SIMLA and talked Him about How many Culprits SAMAR grabbed' He did not give the name of ROCKY PASCAL' ABHIJEET gets a Clue..!!!

Edited by neeme - 11 years ago