Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabhata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...

Liked the brave venom spitting Khushi... Waiting to see Arnav s new tactic.
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dude ur such an amazin writer!!!! its amazin...all d parts...no wrds to describe ur talent...pls pm me wen u update..i have sent u my buddy request
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the update. but i hope she does not push the children to such emotional trauma .. no mother can do that .. even if she said it, she cannot mean it.
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
khushi suffered a lot... cant blame her for reacting this way
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arnav deserves this.
kushi is not emotionally blackmailing her kids, she is just trying to make them understand arnav and kushi's relation without making any side negative.
so is doing what she needs to do.
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gosh cant believe khushi is leaving just like that😲😲!!!
she must be very pained...she must realize that her children need both of their parents..why is she always putting them in a "either / or" situation i.e. either mother or father😕...just for her children's sake she could hv just allowed him to meet them...rather than just leaving them altogether..she doesn't need to reunite with arnav for this !!! doesn't she know that kids are just ecstatic over meeting their father & that is why are only asking abt him again & again...but they wd always need Her the most..don't understand why is she thinking that they dont need their mother that much anymore!
can imagine the pain she is going thru...but still she is being jumping to conclusions & actions without thinking...she shd hv talked to arnav abt this situation rather acting so hastily without thinking!really really hope that arnav stops her somehow...at least for their kids' sake!...continue soon😊

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsuuum dear...loved it very much n looks like arnav is upto omething...r7brilliant n thnx 4da pm dear...
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting... though i hate khushi doing emotional blackmail but still she was right... arnav said that it was is mistake... anyone would have been hurt... hope khushi and arnav be civil with each other at least for their kids sake! can't wait to see that happen! please update soon! thank you for the wonderful update and also the PM! 
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WAT THE...     Why did u stop... actually i was reading it from the beginning and i was lik ..oh i'll comment afterwards as i dint want to break the flow... but now this is not fair... cmon yaarr... hav mercy and update quickly... a big hug🤗  and  muuuaaa for this thought.
OMG OMG OMG!!!
The updat was AMAZINGG !! .. Loveed it <333
Yeah Khushi did kinda emotionally blackmail her kids but it's not like her fault ...
and i feel soo sorry 4 Arav and Muskaan , They have not had a dad 4 time and it's sadd !! ...
Do continue sooon n Thankss 4 the pm =) ...