Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: munizaaa

i am i am next part coming up guys and i know u guys are going to lovvvee itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really??πŸ˜› come on, post it fast. can't wait😳

munizaaa thumbnail

Episode 54

The girl smiled… "Freak of Nature also called, Sonia."

Angad smiled back, "it nice to know u sonia"

She smiled back, and put her hand on top of his, "I wanted to meet u for a very long time."

Angad pulled his hand back, looking at her doubtfully she wasn't acting like he though she would act, he had though of her as simple yet beautiful, "I am very glad we finally met, I should bring u to meet my wife sometimes."

"Wife? Oh yes wife yes I remember now." So that was who the lady was, she thought to herself.

"She is at the hotel if u want to meet her?"

Sonia transformed her soft voice instantly, holding angad's hand in her hand, with firry passion in her eyes, "Oh no darling, I don't think I would want to do that, nor would u, we both can just maybe go into a hotel room and u know have fun."

Angad pulled his hand out from her grip, looking at her disgustingly, "Ur so sick, I never thought that the person who I was talking online all this time had such a perverted mind!!"

Sonia laughed, "I am sorry, I am so sorry ok, but I met this lady and she told me to do all this, she said it was something to do with love. I am not freak of nature, and I am already married, see that's my husband, she went and hugged him."

His husband smiled at angad, "Sonia ur too good of an actor for a second there even I though that there was something going on between u two."

"I am sorry angad, but I had to do it I hope u did not mind, here is the address where u will find Freak of Nature." She handed him a piece of paper.

"Well best of luck buddy!" the husband said smiling, as he and sonia walked out.

Angad looked at the piece of paper, he should have expected this. Her name is not freak of nature just by coincidence. She truly is A Freak of Nature, wait till I see her she is sooooo dead!!!

Angad slowly opened the door of the room, it was really dark in there, was this the right address? He blindly walked into the room looking for the light switch.  He bumped in at the side of the bed, he tried to move away from it, looking for a lamp or something to help him see. But a hand came out of nowhere and pulled him on top of the bed. He was on top of someone!! A girl!! Another one of FON's tricks!! He tried to pull away but that girl got on top of him, before he could register what was happening, she started kissing his face then his neck, opening up his shirt. Angad pushed the girl off of him and got up to leave but before he could get up from the bed. The girl grabbed him and kissed him forcefully on the lips. From the moment the lips touched his mouth she recognized who she was.

"Kripa!!!" angad said backing away with shock, his hand hitting the dresser and turning on the touch lamp.

Kripa closed the distance between them, "Why are u running away from me angad. I am ur wife after all, and the kiss wasn't so bad was it."

"What are u doing here!"

"Kissing u." She said tenderly kissing his lips, the kiss getting deeper and deeper every second.

Angad felt himself getting lost in the love and the lust, but he pulled himself out just in time, pulling himself away from "I came her to meet some one."

Kripa put her hands around him, "And u have just met her… Freak of Nature also called Mrs. Kripa Angad Khanna."

"Quit joking around kripa."

"Oh, but I am not." She said unbuttoning his shirt even further.

"Kripa…"

"shhh… I am not kripa tonight. I am just Freak of Nature, and you are just my Sahil." She touched the lamp once and they were once again engulfed by darkness. She kissed him passionately the kisses growing much deeper every second. And the night growing more intense every minute. As Sahil and Freak of Nature met each for their last night together, because after that night they would only be Angad and Kripa!!!

THE END

Ok my FF is finally over!!

I loved writing it, and thanks for appreciating and reading it.

Love ya all Muni

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
wow...last part..😭 im gonna miss this fan fic!!!...it was great...aww 😭..but it was a gud ending!....how bout a prologue???πŸ˜›...lol...great!!!!...loved it!Edited by Krishana Tulsi - 17 years ago
miss_you_alot thumbnail
wow....do you mean the ff is over? 😭 ..... 😭 nooooooo you cant do this it was so awesome...... 😭
*dels* thumbnail
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😭
don't end this ff. oh please
neways, that was a great ending 😭
i am gonna miss thiss ff so badly 😭
can u start another one please Edited by del_geo - 17 years ago
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG was this the ending
comeon don't end it
it was such an awesome fanfic 😊by  the way awesome ending😊 Edited by pal89711 - 17 years ago
lillzakz thumbnail
that was a great ending!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG im so glad dat sonia gal woz only jokin n woteva, n d end woz very hot 😳 but OMG dats it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dis ff woz briliant!! u'v ritten it briliantly but its finsihd sooo soooon i jus wish u'd continu it woz stil an amazin last part! very cute, hot, xcitingly funny luvd it!!
xxMWAHxx
xx Saz xx
sweet_jaanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! its doneeeee!!! 😭 i love this fan=fic, really interesting =]

love ur ending...haha, i new sonia was lying, lol, at last FON and Sahil meet, haha...loveeed it loveeed it!!!

gonna miss this wonderful fan-fic! 😭 grr8 job! πŸ˜ƒ
hawoo thumbnail
😳 😳 😳 sweet prt!!!....now im really angry with u muni!!! u EnDED THIS FF 😑 hmph πŸ˜”