FF~KAHIN NA KAHIN~ Dark Passion Pg 126

Posted: 17 years ago

I started with this letter to give u guys some direction the story is going to be taking. This story might be confusing at first till the story behind the letter is revealed. I just hope its not too confusing. Every time I introduce a new character I will let u guys know who they are. This part is going to be in English as it is a letter, but when I write the next part it will be in Hindi.

Angad Khana: A popular kid in college changes girlfriend like clothes his excuse for  doing that is that he is looking for the right girl. He has an online friend, whose name he doesn't even know, who he talks with and shares his problems with. She is like a diary for him who gives him advice on what to do and what not to do. 

Episode 1

A red convertible is parked in front of a huge house. A young man steps out from the car. He stretches his arms closes the door and goes and opens the door of the house. Upon entering the house he goes instantly to his computer like always, and checks his email, which says one new message. He smiles to himself not knowing that the contents of the letter would break his heart.

Dear Angad,

Surprised?? Yes I know your real name. We wrote each other letters for quite a few months , but this is the end of it. This will be the very last letter I write to u. I know you will miss me I will miss u too. I have never had someone who would understand me so much. Don't ask me why I stopped writing and don't ask me my identity because it will just hurt u too know who I truly am. It is better for my identity to remain a secret because if revealed you will lose a dear friend just like I lost mine. All I can tell u is that I cant hate and love the same person and for this reason I will never write to u again. Good bye Angad for the last and final time.

Your dear friend.

P.s. Don't make this hard for me Angad dont write back b/c I do not wish to talk to u anymore.😭

He is shocked, as he reads the letter again not believing what it said.

-------------------------------------------------------

can u guys guess who wrote this letter?

Tell me if u guys like it or not, and weather my FF is worth continuing.😛

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
I think ur FF is fantastic!! superb!!! that was amazing work on the first part!! n yeah, as the local astrologer, i can predict that the person who wrote that letter was...............i will reveal it after u post the next part, which i hope will be real soon!! plz do cont. soon!!
omg its just fantastic! i think it is soo worth continuing and you should so continue it. it sounds awesome and different. cant wait to read more...continue soon plzz 😛
wow sounds great!!! I believe Kripa wrote the letter. I cant wait for the next part, cont soon! And best of luck for this fan fic! Im sure everyone will love it!
thanks guys i m glad u guys liked it i will try to continue soon 😛
intresting ff
i loved the first part
cont soon
Wow! it a fantastic. I just loved
wow great start
cant wait
plz do continue it!!!
😃

~~~Mahak~~~
nice starting its different concept and i love it 😳
wow really interesting!!!!! plz cont soon1 ithink the letter's from kripa!